Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDGR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SDGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.87% of US stocks.
- SDGR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SDGR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.08% of US stocks).
SDGR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.45, SCHRODINGER INC has a higher such ratio than 89.99% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 964.95%, SCHRODINGER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.81% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SDGR has reported earnings growth of 254.49%, putting it ahead of 93.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHRODINGER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSNL, ATOM, CHPT, BLI, and DCTH.
- SDGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCHRODINGER INC's official web site, go to www.schrodinger.com.
SDGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SDGR's price/sales ratio is 365.38% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- Over the past 32 months, SDGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDGR.
SDGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.23% of graded US stocks.
- SDGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 212th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SDGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.98||52-week high||$59.87|
|Prev. close||$25.22||52-week low||$20.71|
|Day high||$25.86||Avg. volume||718,671|
|50-day MA||$28.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.28||Market Cap||1.78B|
Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Company Bio
Schrödinger, Inc. provides chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry, as well as to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development
Most Popular Stories View All
SDGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDGR Latest Social Stream
View Full SDGR Social Stream
Latest SDGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHRODINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDGR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2022--Schrödinger announced that it will host Platform Day on October 6, 2022.
With the macro environment not as dreary as the bears believe, investors should consider buying one or more of my small-cap stock picks.
NEW YORK, August 31, 2022--Schrödinger today announced it will present at Citi’s 17th Annual BioPharma Conference.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Schrödinger, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SDGR...
In this article, we discuss 10 Cathie Wood stocks that can rebound in Q4. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Cathie Wood Stocks that Can Rebound in Q4. Cathie Wood, the CEO of ARK Investment Management, is often the talk of Wall Street due to her bold market […]
SDGR Price Returns