Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDGR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SDGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SDGR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SDGR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.18% of US stocks).
SDGR Stock Summary
- SDGR's went public 2.99 years ago, making it older than only 15.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.12, SCHRODINGER INC has a higher such ratio than 88.31% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SCHRODINGER INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.19%; that's higher than 84.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCHRODINGER INC are ENTX, DYAI, PSNL, VLDR, and TARS.
- Visit SDGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schrodinger.com.
SDGR Valuation Summary
- SDGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.7; this is 154.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 36 months, SDGR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDGR.
SDGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.23% of graded US stocks.
- SDGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 212th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SDGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.30||52-week high||$37.25|
|Prev. close||$25.14||52-week low||$15.85|
|Day high||$25.30||Avg. volume||587,336|
|50-day MA||$19.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.92||Market Cap||1.80B|
Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Company Bio
Schrödinger, Inc. provides chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry, as well as to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development
Most Popular Stories View All
SDGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDGR Latest Social Stream
View Full SDGR Social Stream
Latest SDGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHRODINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDGR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 20, 2023--Schrödinger, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDGR), whose physics-based computational platform is transforming the way therapeutics and materials are discovered, today reported that on January 16, 2023, the company granted (i) non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 14,300 shares of the company’s common stock to six newly hired employees, including three newly hired employees based outside of the United States and (ii) restricted stock units (RSUs) with respect to 4,350
Schrödinger Provides Update on Progress Across the Business and Outlines 2023 Company Strategic Priorities
NEW YORK, January 09, 2023--Schrödinger provided an update on its progress across the business and announced its strategic priorities for 2023.
These healthcare stocks to buy are trading at a hefty discount and are poised to deliver robust returns in 2023.
These drug stocks to buy look poised to generate huge profits for investors., both in 2023 and in subsequent years.
Schrödinger Presents New Preclinical Data Supporting Advancement of CDC7 Inhibitor Development Candidate, SGR-2921, at American Society of Hematology 2022 Annual Meeting
NEW YORK, December 12, 2022--Schrödinger, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDGR), whose physics-based computational platform is transforming the way therapeutics and materials are discovered, today announced new preclinical data on its potent and selective CDC7 inhibitor, SGR-2921, in a poster session at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 64th Annual Meeting taking place virtually and in New Orleans, Louisiana. The data presented demonstrate that SGR-2921 exhibits strong anti-tumor activity in vivo across mu
SDGR Price Returns