Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDGR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SDGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.1% of US stocks.
- SDGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SDGR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SDGR Stock Summary
- Schrodinger Inc's stock had its IPO on February 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 5.67% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 578.93%, Schrodinger Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.52% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Schrodinger Inc is reporting a growth rate of 314.55%; that's higher than 93.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Schrodinger Inc are PSNL, TTNP, ENTX, HTBX, and CLSN.
- Visit SDGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schrodinger.com.
SDGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SDGR's price/sales ratio is 575.23% higher, now standing at 36.8.
- Over the past 19 months, SDGR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 45.8.
- SDGR's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDGR.
SDGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.23% of graded US stocks.
- SDGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 212th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SDGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.80||52-week high||$79.75|
|Prev. close||$24.86||52-week low||$20.71|
|Day high||$24.86||Avg. volume||820,515|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.72||Market Cap||1.76B|
Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Company Bio
Schrödinger, Inc. provides chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry, as well as to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development
Most Popular Stories View All
SDGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDGR Latest Social Stream
View Full SDGR Social Stream
Latest SDGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schrodinger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDGR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 24, 2022--Schrödinger today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021.
Schrodinger, Inc. (SDGR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 6.56% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the fourth quarter of 2021 and 15.84% for the year. This exceeded the Fund’s primary benchmark, the Russell […]
NEW YORK, February 17, 2022--Schrödinger today reported inducement grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
Drug makers with superb pipelines are likely to deliver great returns for long-term investors.
SDGR Price Returns