Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR): Price and Financial Metrics
SDGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.27||52-week high||$59.24|
|Prev. close||$27.38||52-week low||$15.85|
|Day high||$28.48||Avg. volume||957,296|
|50-day MA||$37.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.79||Market Cap||2.03B|
SDGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDGR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SDGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SDGR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SDGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SDGR Stock Summary
- SDGR's price/sales ratio is 10.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SCHRODINGER INC is reporting a growth rate of -149.02%; that's higher than just 9.57% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SCHRODINGER INC's share price is greater than that of 85.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCHRODINGER INC are AKTS, AIP, LQDA, CYN, and PSNL.
- Visit SDGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schrodinger.com.
SDGR Valuation Summary
- SDGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.5; this is 128.45% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 44 months, SDGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDGR.
SDGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.23% of graded US stocks.
- SDGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 212th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Company Bio
Schrödinger, Inc. provides chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry, as well as to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development
SDGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDGR Latest Social Stream
View Full SDGR Social Stream
Latest SDGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHRODINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDGR as an investment opportunity.
Investors should definitely look to sell these three companies at risk from AI.
As you may have heard amid the recent hype surrounding artificial intelligence (AI), Schrödinger (NASDAQ: SDGR) is one of the leading biotech companies using machine learning and AI to discover new drugs, and it might be the only one with a claim to being profitable in this pursuit. Before you buy shares of Schrödinger, it's important to recognize that its top- and bottom-line growth are far from assured in the near-term. The company's approach is to discover new candidates for further development using both artificial intelligence and adjacent techniques like machine learning, as well as simulation-based modeling of physical interactions between biological targets and potentially therapeutic molecules.
Schrödinger and Two City University of New York Colleges Awarded $1M NSF Grant to Increase Access to Computational Molecular Modeling Education
NEW YORK, September 28, 2023--Schrödinger and two CUNY institutions received a 3-year, $1M grant from the NSF to develop learning opportunities for students in molecular modeling.
Qiming Venture Partners' portfolio company Tuhu Car Successfully Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Qiming Venture Partners' portfolio company Tuhu Car, China's leading one-stop car service platform, successfully listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The issue price of Tuhu Car (SEHK:9690) was HK$28 per share, representing a market capitalization of about HK$ Billion 22.75.
None of these stocks have outperformed Nvidia so far this year. But the next 12 months could be a different story.
SDGR Price Returns