Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR): Price and Financial Metrics
SDGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.49||52-week high||$59.24|
|Prev. close||$31.09||52-week low||$15.85|
|Day high||$32.57||Avg. volume||924,373|
|50-day MA||$26.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.89||Market Cap||2.34B|
SDGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDGR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SDGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.16% of US stocks.
- SDGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SDGR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SDGR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.56, SCHRODINGER INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SDGR's price/sales ratio is 9.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.81% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SDGR has reported earnings growth of -130.93%, putting it ahead of merely 10.81% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHRODINGER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYCN, LCID, MTSI, AIP, and GNTX.
- Visit SDGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schrodinger.com.
SDGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SDGR's price/earnings ratio is 90.12% higher, now standing at 46.2.
- Over the past 46 months, SDGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDGR.
SDGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.23% of graded US stocks.
- SDGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 212th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Company Bio
Schrödinger, Inc. provides chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry, as well as to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development
SDGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDGR Latest Social Stream
View Full SDGR Social Stream
Latest SDGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHRODINGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDGR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 17, 2023--Schrödinger, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDGR), whose physics-based computational platform is transforming the way therapeutics and materials are discovered, today reported that on November 13, 2023, the company granted (i) non-statutory stock options to purchase 14,400 shares of the company’s common stock to nine newly hired employees and (ii) restricted stock units (RSUs) with respect to 10,050 shares of the company’s common stock to 13 newly hired employees. These grants were m
Ahead of what could be significant uncertainties in the market, investors may be better served with cutting-edge biotech stocks.
We’re still in the initial stages of a massively disruptive artificial intelligence (AI) boom that's greatly impacting healthcare.
NEW YORK, November 06, 2023--Schrödinger today announced that management will participate in two conferences in November.
With recent data indicating AI is saving companies loads of money, three AI stocks to buy are exploiting this trend.
SDGR Price Returns