Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. (SDIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDIG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SDIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.07% of US stocks.
- SDIG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SDIG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SDIG Stock Summary
- SDIG's went public 1.3 years ago, making it older than only 1.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SDIG is more volatile than 96.21% of stocks we're observing.
- STRONGHOLD DIGITAL MINING INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -714.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STRONGHOLD DIGITAL MINING INC are FLR, PDS, NEX, AEMD, and CLVR.
- To check out STRONGHOLD DIGITAL MINING INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856028.
SDIG Valuation Summary
- SDIG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SDIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 317.4 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDIG.
SDIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$14.43|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||1,630,554|
|50-day MA||$0.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||28.75M|
Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. (SDIG) Company Bio
Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc., a crypto asset mining company, focuses on mining Bitcoin in the United States. It also operates coal refuse power generation facility. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in New York, New York. Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of QPower, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
SDIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDIG Latest Social Stream
View Full SDIG Social Stream
Latest SDIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRONGHOLD DIGITAL MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDIG as an investment opportunity.
Viewing insider transactions for Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SDIG ) over the last year, we see that...
Investors might consider which tech stocks to sell off as the market shapes up for a 2023 equally as unkind as 2022.
These three potential short-squeeze stocks are worth a look in this market which has favored speculative companies of late.
These three companies are all stocks set to soar, if another momentum-driven rally in meme stocks and short squeeze opportunities pans out.
Stronghold Digital Mining Announces Exchange Agreement to Extinguish Convertible Notes and Strengthen Balance Sheet
NEW YORK, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDIG) (“Stronghold”, or the “Company”) announced that it has entered into an exchange agreement (the “Exchange Agreement”) with the holders (the “Noteholders”) of the Company’s Amended and Restated 10% Notes (the “Notes”), whereby all of the approximately $17.9 million of outstanding principal amount of debt and interest, which would accrue through maturity under the Notes, will be extinguished in exchange for s
SDIG Price Returns