Sea Ltd. ADR (SE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- SE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $116,720,375,160, Sea Ltd has a greater market value than 97.94% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SE is currently 209.98, higher than 98.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.67, Sea Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sea Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BLK, AMAT, RTX, MMM, and IBM.
- SE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sea Ltd's official web site, go to www.seagroup.com.
SE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$277.69||52-week high||$285.00|
|Prev. close||$271.12||52-week low||$90.56|
|Day high||$278.52||Avg. volume||4,081,606|
|50-day MA||$246.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$208.31||Market Cap||142.16B|
Sea Ltd. ADR (SE) Company Bio
Sea Limited engages in the digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial service businesses in Greater Southeast Asia. It provides Garena digital entertainment platform for users to access mobile and PC online games, and eSports operations; and access to other entertainment content, such as live streaming of online gameplay and social features. The company also operates Shopee e-commerce platform, a third-party marketplace that connects buyers and sellers through the Shopee mobile app and Websites. In addition, it offers digital financial services to individuals and businesses, including e-wallet and payment services through the AirPay mobile app and AirPay counter applications on mobile phones or computers; and payment processing services for Shopee, as well as acts as a payment processing platform for Garena’s prepaid cards. The company was formerly known as Garena Interactive Holding Limited and changed its name to Sea Limited in April 2017. Sea Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Singapore.
SE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SE Latest Social Stream
View Full SE Social Stream
Latest SE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sea Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SE as an investment opportunity.
With e-commerce arm Shopee exceeding growth expectations in Southeast Asia and achieving rapid success in Latin America, BofA upgrades Sea (SE) from Neutral to Buy and raises the price target from $260 to $340.The firm also notes the "ongoing ascent" of hit game Free Fall and Sea's work to transform...
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Large Cap Growth Strategy” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Large Cap Growth Strategy underperformed its Russell 1000 Growth Index benchmark during the first quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains across four of the […]
In my last article, I covered my top 10 international e-commerce growth stocks to buy now. Digitalization is accelerating in all parts of the world. Can we take advantage of this secular growth trend as investors? Global internet access, adoption, and digitalization are rapidly increasing, and the number of digital buyers continues to climb annually.
Shopee, the e-commerce arm of Southeast Asia's Sea Ltd, will launch in Colombia and Chile, where it plans to offer online sales via its website and localised apps, according to social media pages on the new services reviewed by Reuters. Social media pages for Shopee Colombia and Shopee Chile created on Wednesday said the company would offer free shipping in the countries. A spokesperson for Sea declined to comment.
Coupang's growth has been strong, making CPNG stock attractive.
SE Price Returns