Sea Ltd. ADR (SE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- SE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $116,720,375,160, Sea Ltd has a greater market value than 97.94% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SE is currently 209.98, higher than 98.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.67, Sea Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sea Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BLK, AMAT, RTX, MMM, and IBM.
- SE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sea Ltd's official web site, go to www.seagroup.com.
SE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$342.91||52-week high||$359.84|
|Prev. close||$337.62||52-week low||$141.85|
|Day high||$343.35||Avg. volume||3,796,307|
|50-day MA||$304.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$253.78||Market Cap||175.55B|
Sea Ltd. ADR (SE) Company Bio
Sea Limited engages in the digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial service businesses in Greater Southeast Asia. It provides Garena digital entertainment platform for users to access mobile and PC online games, and eSports operations; and access to other entertainment content, such as live streaming of online gameplay and social features. The company also operates Shopee e-commerce platform, a third-party marketplace that connects buyers and sellers through the Shopee mobile app and Websites. In addition, it offers digital financial services to individuals and businesses, including e-wallet and payment services through the AirPay mobile app and AirPay counter applications on mobile phones or computers; and payment processing services for Shopee, as well as acts as a payment processing platform for Garena’s prepaid cards. The company was formerly known as Garena Interactive Holding Limited and changed its name to Sea Limited in April 2017. Sea Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
SE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SE Latest Social Stream
View Full SE Social Stream
Latest SE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sea Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SE as an investment opportunity.
Amazon's (NASDAQ: AMZN) killer advantage is Amazon Web Services (AWS), which controlled 31% of the world's cloud infrastructure market in the second quarter of 2021, according to Canalys. AWS generated just 13% of Amazon's sales in the first half of 2021, but it raked in 50% of the company's operating profits. In other words, Amazon subsidizes the expansion of its lower-margin retail business with AWS' higher-margin cloud revenue.
Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI), Roblox (NYSE: RBLX), Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), and other companies with high-grossing mobile games saw intense positive stock price action on Friday afternoon. Today's video focuses on the recent ruling that states Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) can no longer prohibit developers from providing links to external sites to bypass purchasing from Apple's in-app platform. At the moment, Apple takes a cut of in-app purchases.
This Southeast Asian e-commerce upstart is raising even more cash for its ambitious expansion plans.
In this video, I will be talking about the gigantic Singaporean company called Sea Limited (NYSE: SE). Sea, which is an acronym for Southeast Asia, has been expanding worldwide, most recently into Latin America. This weekend an article that first appeared in Chinese on Momentum Works's WeChat platform claimed that Shopee could potentially launch a short video app in Southeast Asia to directly challenge TikTok.
The Southeast Asian tech giant is still firing on all cylinders.
SE Price Returns