Sea Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (SE): Price and Financial Metrics
SE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SE is -3.45 -- better than just 3.39% of US stocks.
- SE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57,148.55%, Sea Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 99.88% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sea Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be RHI, HIBB, RIBT, CDMO, and TXRH.
- SE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sea Ltd's official web site, go to www.seagroup.com.
SE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SE Price/Volume Stats
Sea Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (SE) Company Bio
Sea Limited engages in the digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial service businesses in Greater Southeast Asia. It provides Garena digital entertainment platform for users to access mobile and PC online games, and eSports operations; and access to other entertainment content, such as live streaming of online gameplay and social features. The company also operates Shopee e-commerce platform, a third-party marketplace that connects buyers and sellers through the Shopee mobile app and Websites. In addition, it offers digital financial services to individuals and businesses, including e-wallet and payment services through the AirPay mobile app and AirPay counter applications on mobile phones or computers; and payment processing services for Shopee, as well as acts as a payment processing platform for Garena’s prepaid cards. The company was formerly known as Garena Interactive Holding Limited and changed its name to Sea Limited in April 2017. Sea Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Singapore.