SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC): Price and Financial Metrics
SEAC Stock Summary
- For SEAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SEAC has reported earnings growth of 103.53%, putting it ahead of 89.31% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Seachange International Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seachange International Inc are AGCO, OPK, SPCB, SYNC, and WSTL.
- SEAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seachange International Inc's official web site, go to www.seachange.com.
SEAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.72||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$3.61||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||539,673|
|50-day MA||$3.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.03||Market Cap||137.06M|
SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC) Company Bio
SeaChange International, Inc. provides multiscreen video products and services that facilitate the aggregation, licensing, management, and distribution of video and television advertising content to cable system operators, satellite operators, and telecommunications and media companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.