SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEAC POWR Grades
- SEAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- SEAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SEAC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SEAC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SEAC has reported earnings growth of 287.41%, putting it ahead of 93.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SEAC's revenue has grown -69.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.55% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SEAC comes in at -37.1% -- higher than that of just 7.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seachange International Inc are CTEK, TACT, DRTT, USAS, and AWRE.
- Visit SEAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seachange.com.
SEAC Valuation Summary
- SEAC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 51.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SEAC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 483.
- Over the past 243 months, SEAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEAC.
SEAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -87.65%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.78%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.95%.
The table below shows SEAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$2.15|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||6,001,865|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||52.76M|
SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC) Company Bio
SeaChange International, Inc. provides multiscreen video products and services that facilitate the aggregation, licensing, management, and distribution of video and television advertising content to cable system operators, satellite operators, and telecommunications and media companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
SEAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAC Social Stream
Latest SEAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seachange International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAC as an investment opportunity.
Altice (ATUS) beats second-quarter 2021 earnings estimates on modest revenue growth, network footprint expansion, new customer additions and robust broadband demand.
The three-year deal with EDC will seek to put various Canada-based firms on the global map as well as help Nokia (NOK) gain more businesses with a plethora of finance and insurance solutions.
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best stocks currently trading at about $1. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of penny stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best One Dollar Stocks to Buy Now. Penny stock investing can be a lucrative source of income if you […]
The transaction with Grupo Werthein will allow AT&T (T) to sharpen its focus on investing in connectivity for customers.
Altice (ATUS) unveils 4K enabled streaming devices, Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream, to enhance the OTT content streaming experience among broadband-only customers.
SEAC Price Returns
Continue Researching SEACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seachange International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch