SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEAC Stock Summary
- SEAC has a higher market value than only 7.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,570,099.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about just 7.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.5%, SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC are BB, INPX, MSGM, ASTS, and HSTM.
- Visit SEAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seachange.com.
SEAC Valuation Summary
- SEAC's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 105.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SEAC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEAC.
SEAC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 81.91%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 77.58%.
The table below shows SEAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.57% of graded US stocks.
- SEAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 162nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LEDS, MXL, and SGMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEAC.
The table below shows SEAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SEAC, see our SEAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
SEAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$1.35|
|Prev. close||$0.37||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||112,274|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.48||Market Cap||18.45M|
SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC) Company Bio
SeaChange International, Inc. provides multiscreen video products and services that facilitate the aggregation, licensing, management, and distribution of video and television advertising content to cable system operators, satellite operators, and telecommunications and media companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAC Social Stream
Latest SEAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAC as an investment opportunity.
VIDAA Announces Launch of Streaming Service, ‘VIDAA Free’
SeaChange International leveraged its Xstream™ technology to team with VIDAA to jointly develop VIDAA’s new Online Video Platform VIDAA Free will be available on Millions of Connected TVs starting in the US, followed by a Global Rollout Later in 2023 ATLANTA, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VIDAA USA Inc., today launched VIDAA Free, its streaming hub of free advertising supported video, and is now available on millions of connected TVs powered by VIDAA, a smart TV operating system and content
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday!
SeaChange Launches the Xstream™ Platform – A Content Monetization Platform Designed to Maximize Ad Revenue on Connected TVs
TV Manufacturers and Content Owners Can Fully Maximize Connected TV Advertising Revenue with the Xstream platform Smart Ad Insertion Tech Launch Doubles Down on SeaChange’s Commitment to Tapping into the Rapidly Expanding FAST and CTV Markets BOSTON, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), (“SeaChange” or the “Company”) a leading provider of video delivery, advertising, streaming platforms, and emerging Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV services (“FAST”) deve
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SEAC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SEAC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript December 12, 2022 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to SeaChange’s Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call for the period ended October 31, 2022. My name is Shamali and I’ll be your operator this afternoon. Joining us from the company is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Peter […]
SeaChange Reports Fiscal Q3 2023 Financial and Operational Results
Total revenue of $8.3 million, up 13% sequentially and 16% year-over-yearGross margin expands to 62% in Fiscal Q3 2023 from 52% in Fiscal Q3 2022Generated positive non-GAAP net income for second consecutive quarter Selected by Fox Sports Mexico to power next-generation streaming service BOSTON, Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), (“SeaChange” or the “Company”), a leading provider of video delivery, advertising, streaming platforms, and emerging FAST (F
SEAC Price Returns
Continue Researching SEACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seachange International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...