SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEAC POWR Grades
- SEAC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEAC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 104 days.
- SEAC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.99% of US stocks).
SEAC Stock Summary
- SEAC has a market capitalization of $20,073,938 -- more than approximately merely 7.5% of US stocks.
- For SEAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.19%, SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC are MSGM, ACIW, LODE, INPX, and ZBRA.
- SEAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.seachange.com.
SEAC Valuation Summary
- SEAC's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 70.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SEAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEAC.
SEAC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.9%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.76%.
The table below shows SEAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.57% of graded US stocks.
- SEAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 162nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LEDS, MXL, and SGMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEAC.
The table below shows SEAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$3.44|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||1,572,718|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||19.09M|
SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC) Company Bio
SeaChange International, Inc. provides multiscreen video products and services that facilitate the aggregation, licensing, management, and distribution of video and television advertising content to cable system operators, satellite operators, and telecommunications and media companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAC Social Stream
Latest SEAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAC as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
BOSTON, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), (“SeaChange” or the “Company”), a leading provider of video delivery, advertising, streaming platforms and emerging FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV services) development, today announced an expansion of the service portfolio for its customer Grupo TVCable, the leading cable provider in Ecuador, to support the streaming of the FIFA World Cup QatarTM 2022. SeaChange’s Operator TV Platform for Linear Pay T
Q2 2023 SeaChange International Inc Earnings Call
Revenue of $7.3M for Fiscal 2Q 2023 was up 12% y/y and 9% sequentiallyGross Margin up 200 basis points y/y to 65% with execution on profitable growthAttractive outlook with focus on streaming, digital advertising, and Connected TV BOSTON, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), (“SeaChange” or the “Company”) a leading provider of video delivery, advertising, streaming platforms, and emerging FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV services) development, toda
DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) announced a first-of-its-kind solution enabling advertisers to access premium linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. The solution, National Linear Programmatic (NLP), will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households nationwide. NLP is enabled by Beachfront, the sell-side ad server built for convergent TV, and SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), a leading provider of video delivery and ad insertion platforms.
SEAC Price Returns
Continue Researching SEACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seachange International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seachange International Inc (SEAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch