SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEAS POWR Grades
- SEAS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEAS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SEAS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
SEAS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEAS is -3.09 -- better than just 2.69% of US stocks.
- SEAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SeaWorld Entertainment Inc comes in at -66.19%, a number that bests merely 3.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SeaWorld Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SUP, VVV, ARD, NM, and LEE.
- SEAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to seaworldentertainment.com.
SEAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SEAS's price/earnings ratio is 159.47% lower, now standing at -12.4.
- Over the past 99 months, SEAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 50.2.
- Over the past 99 months, SEAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEAS.
SEAS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.36%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.37%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.99%.
The table below shows SEAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.83||52-week high||$58.26|
|Prev. close||$47.13||52-week low||$14.48|
|Day high||$47.15||Avg. volume||1,007,561|
|50-day MA||$50.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.38||Market Cap||3.62B|
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Company Bio
Seaworld Entertainment operates as a theme park and entertainment company in the United States, with its flagship location being Seaworld in Orlando, Florida. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
SEAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAS Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAS Social Stream
Latest SEAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SeaWorld Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAS as an investment opportunity.
Comcast's Universal Orlando surprises the market with its first profit in more than a year, but things may get "lumpy" even by the media giant's own admission.
SeaWorld (SEAS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
billyhoiler/iStock via Getty Images Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) rallies after smashing consensus estimates with its Q2 report, including adjusted EBITDA more than double the expected tally. Total revenue was down 17% compared to the level of 2019, while attendance was 8.5M guests vs. 10.5M in 2019. Net income was $71M...
With COVID-19 cases surging sevenfold over the past month, a return to face coverings at Central Florida's theme parks isn't out of the question.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date And Conference Call Information
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) announced today that it will release its second quarter financial results before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the internet on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 9 a.m. Eastern Time. The release and the conference call can be accessed via the Company's website at www.SeaWorldInvestors.com.
SEAS Price Returns
Continue Researching SEASWant to see what other sources are saying about SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch