SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS): Price and Financial Metrics
SEAS Stock Summary
- SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.96% of US listed stocks.
- SEAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of 152.14%; that's higher than 92.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SeaWorld Entertainment Inc are FUN, BLMN, BYD, DAN, and TDS.
- Visit SEAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to seaworldentertainment.com.
SEAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.24||52-week high||$34.72|
|Prev. close||$30.45||52-week low||$21.36|
|Day high||$30.59||Avg. volume||1,518,615|
|50-day MA||$27.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||2.38B|
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Company Bio
Seaworld Entertainment operates as a theme park and entertainment company in the United States, with its flagship location being Seaworld in Orlando, Florida. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Orlando, Florida.