SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- SEAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SEAS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
SEAS Stock Summary
- SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.35% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.86 for SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.16% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SEAS comes in at 19.18% -- higher than that of 92.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSVR, WE, VVNT, SVM, and CXW.
- SEAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to seaworldentertainment.com.
SEAS Valuation Summary
- SEAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 9.49% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SEAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.2 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEAS.
SEAS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.49%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1002.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 632.76%.
The table below shows SEAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.4% of graded US stocks.
- SEAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 23rd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, LYV, and MTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEAS.
The table below shows SEAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.17||52-week high||$76.57|
|Prev. close||$63.23||52-week low||$40.01|
|Day high||$65.09||Avg. volume||706,859|
|50-day MA||$56.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.59||Market Cap||4.10B|
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Company Bio
Seaworld Entertainment operates as a theme park and entertainment company in the United States, with its flagship location being Seaworld in Orlando, Florida. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAS Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAS Social Stream
Latest SEAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAS as an investment opportunity.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE:SEAS) delivers shareholders solid 32% CAGR over 5 years, surging 5.5% in the last week alone
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Comcast's (NASDAQ: CMCSA) Universal Studios might seem to be taking a gap year in the theme-park arms race in Central Florida, but it has bigger plans in the works across the country. Universal announced on Wednesday that it will build a small theme park in Texas geared to young families. Super Nintendo World -- in partnership with Japanese gaming giant Nintendo (OTC: NTDOY) -- will open next month inside Universal Studios Hollywood.
Byron Surrett is stepping down as president of SeaWorld San Antonio and its sister waterpark Aquatica. The decision comes approximately two years after SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. tapped Surrett to oversee its San Antonio properties and after a more than four-decade run with the Orlando-based company. Surrett stepped into the San Antonio position in January 2020 as the company was rebuilding its brand and its business in the wake of the controversial documentary “Blackfish,” released in 2013.
A strong report by Comcast's theme parks business bodes well for two of its rivals reporting fresh financials next week.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") above 15x, you may...
SEAS Price Returns
Continue Researching SEASWant to see what other sources are saying about SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch