SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS): Price and Financial Metrics
SEAS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEAS is -4.08 -- better than just 2.45% of US stocks.
- SEAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.09% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SeaWorld Entertainment Inc comes in at -69.12%, a number that bests merely 2.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SeaWorld Entertainment Inc are SEE, MAS, USDP, CTXS, and MRMD.
- SEAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to seaworldentertainment.com.
SEAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.90||52-week high||$53.92|
|Prev. close||$51.41||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$52.18||Avg. volume||1,105,275|
|50-day MA||$46.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.22||Market Cap||4.00B|
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Company Bio
Seaworld Entertainment operates as a theme park and entertainment company in the United States, with its flagship location being Seaworld in Orlando, Florida. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
SEAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEAS Latest Social Stream
View Full SEAS Social Stream
Latest SEAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SeaWorld Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEAS as an investment opportunity.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Universal Orlando's VelociCoaster sets a June 10 opening date, four months earlier than Disney World's next new ride debut.
These stocks owned by highly successful investors have really taken off in 2021
Disney will reopen Disneyland and other California theme parks with limited capacity on April 30, after a year of closure due to Covid-19. Shares edged up.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:SEAS) insider Elizabeth Gulacsy sold 2,617 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, March 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $47.69, for a total value of $124,804.73. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 114,021 shares of the company’s stock, valued at […]
SEAS Price Returns
Continue Researching SEASWant to see what other sources are saying about SeaWorld Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!