Seer Inc. Cl A (SEER): Price and Financial Metrics
SEER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$7.25|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||348,723|
|50-day MA||$1.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||107.86M|
SEER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEER POWR Grades
- SEER scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.63% of US stocks.
- SEER's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SEER's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.47% of US stocks).
SEER Stock Summary
- SEER INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 11.22% of US listed stocks.
- SEER INC's stock had its IPO on December 4, 2020, making it an older stock than only 10.98% of US equities in our set.
- SEER's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RKLB, ME, CHPT, NKLA, and DCTH.
- Visit SEER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seer.bio.
SEER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SEER's price/earnings ratio is 104.94% lower, now standing at -1.2.
- SEER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 130.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEER.
Seer Inc. Cl A (SEER) Company Bio
Seer, Inc., a life sciences company, engages in developing nanoparticle technology solutions for researchers in the areas of proteomics information. The company develops Proteograph, an integrated solution comprising consumables, automation instrumentation, and proprietary software that performs proteomics analysis. It intends to sell its products for research purposes, which cover academic institutions, life sciences, and research laboratories, as well as biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for non-diagnostic and non-clinical purposes. The company was formerly known as Seer Biosciences, Inc. and changed its name to Seer, Inc. in July 2018. Seer, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
SEER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEER Latest Social Stream
View Full SEER Social Stream
Latest SEER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEER as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Seer, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SEER ) - they aren't optimistic, having just made a...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seer, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEER), a leading life sciences company commercializing a disruptive new platform for proteomics, today announced company management will be participating in the upcoming Canaccord MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health and Services Forum in New York, NY. Seer’s management is scheduled to present on Thursday, November 16th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast of the session will be availabl
Seer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SEER) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Seer Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions]. Please be advised […]
Seer Wins Proteomics Solution of the Year by BioTech Breakthrough and Named #5 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500
Seer technology receives recognition for excellence in the field of proteomicsREDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEER), a leading life sciences company commercializing a disruptive new platform for proteomics, today announced that the company was selected as “Proteomics Solution of the Year” in the 2023 BioTech Breakthrough Awards program as well as being named to the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500. “After launching our Proteograph XT Assay Kit this ye
Seer, Inc. (SEER) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.16% and 5.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SEER Price Returns