Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$2.73|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||1,159,573|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||161.10M|
SELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SELB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SELB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- SELB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SELB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.87% of US stocks).
SELB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SELECTA BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SELB has reported earnings growth of -126.97%, putting it ahead of merely 12.33% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SELB's revenue has grown -23.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.84% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SELECTA BIOSCIENCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BOLT, TSVT, RGNX, IKNA, and KDNY.
- SELB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SELECTA BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to selectabio.com.
SELB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SELB's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- SELB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SELB.
SELB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -72.7%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -36.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 169.6%.
The table below shows SELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SELB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SELB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.01% of graded US stocks.
- SELB's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 167th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QGEN, ALPN, and TXMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SELB.
The table below shows SELB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SELB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SELB, see our SELB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.29 (Strong Buy)|
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB) Company Bio
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops targeted therapies that use immunomodulators encapsulated in nanoparticles to induce antigen-specific immune responses to prevent and treat disease. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SELB Latest Social Stream
View Full SELB Social Stream
Latest SELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECTA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SELB as an investment opportunity.
Newsflash: Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:SELB) Analysts Have Been Trimming Their Revenue Forecasts
The analysts covering Selecta Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SELB ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today...
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and 59.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Selecta Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Company to implement capital prioritization initiative, extending cash runway to 2H-2025 - - $127.5 million in cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash, and marketable securities as of March 31, 2023 - - Reported positive data from Phase 3 DISSOLVE program of SEL-212 in chronic refractory gout; BLA filing expected in 1H 2024 - - Selecta to host conference call today at 8:30 AM ET - WATERTOWN, Mass., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB), a biotechnology compa
Selecta Biosciences to Host Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide Business Update
WATERTOWN, Mass., April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB), a biotechnology company leveraging its clinically validated ImmTOR™ platform to develop tolerogenic therapies for autoimmune diseases and gene therapies, today announced that it plans to host a conference call on Thursday, May 4, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 and provide a business update. Individuals may participate in the live call v
Investors Holding Back On Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:SELB)
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 5.4x Selecta Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SELB ) may be sending very bullish...
SELB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...