Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SELB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SELB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.78% of US stocks.
- SELB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SELB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SELB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SELB is -1.41 -- better than just 3.78% of US stocks.
- SELB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.72% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SELB's revenue has grown 314.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Selecta Biosciences Inc are UIS, BNFT, CIH, BRN, and NOG.
- Visit SELB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to selectabio.com.
SELB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SELB's price/sales ratio is 19.83% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- Over the past 62 months, SELB's price/sales ratio has gone down 19.3.
- Over the past 62 months, SELB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SELB.
SELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.57||52-week high||$5.70|
|Prev. close||$3.59||52-week low||$1.47|
|Day high||$3.63||Avg. volume||1,446,754|
|50-day MA||$4.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.75||Market Cap||404.10M|
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB) Company Bio
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops targeted therapies that use immunomodulators encapsulated in nanoparticles to induce antigen-specific immune responses to prevent and treat disease. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
SELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SELB Latest Social Stream
View Full SELB Social Stream
Latest SELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Selecta Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SELB as an investment opportunity.
Penny stocks are a study in contrasts. They’re equities whose share price stands below $5, and that low price opens up a wide field of possibilities. Chief among these are the ultra-low cost of entry, combined with triple-digit upside potentials. These are stocks that truly can jump sky-high when conditions are right. But penny investors had better be risk tolerant, because these stocks also offer a range of possible downsides. First, there’s that ultra-low cost of entry; it raises the question, why is the stock priced so low? Usually, that’s a sign of fundamental weakness. There’s also the simple rules of mathematics.
Selecta Biosciences Announces Appointment of Jude Samulski, Ph.D. as Gene Therapy Special Advisor and the Publication of Data Evaluating ImmTOR™ with AAV vectors for the treatment of Methylmalonic Acidemia
– Selecta appoints gene therapy pioneer Jude Samulski, Ph.D. as a special advisor to help guide Selecta’s gene therapy programs into the clinic – – Data demonstrate that ImmTOR enhances transgene expression after both initial and repeat dosing – – Publication further validates use of ImmTOR in Selecta’s gene therapy pipeline, including its lead candidate, MMA-101, for the treatment of methylmalonic acidemia (MMA) – WATERTOWN, Mass., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NA
COHU, NTRB, HELE, CNR, and SELB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 14, 2021
WATERTOWN, Mass., July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB), a biotechnology company leveraging its clinically validated ImmTOR platform to develop tolerogenic therapies that selectively mitigate unwanted immune responses, today announced that Selectas Chief Executive Officer, Carsten Brunn, Ph.D., will participate in one-on-one investor meetings and Chief Science Officer, Takashi Kei Kishimoto, Ph.D., will participate in a panel discussion at the William Blair Biotech Focus Conference 2021 to be held virtually, July 14-15.
WATERTOWN, Mass., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB), a biotechnology company leveraging its clinically validated ImmTOR platform to develop tolerogenic therapies that selectively mitigate unwanted immune responses, today announced the appointment of Nishan de Silva, M.D. to its Board of Directors. Dr. de Silva will provide strategic guidance and operational insights as Selecta continues to advance its clinical pipeline.
SELB Price Returns