Seneca Foods Corp. - (SENEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.63||52-week high||$68.74|
|Prev. close||$49.63||52-week low||$46.04|
|Day high||$50.05||Avg. volume||48,209|
|50-day MA||$49.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.28||Market Cap||376.99M|
SENEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENEA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SENEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.07% of US stocks.
- SENEA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SENEA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.16% of US stocks).
SENEA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, SENECA FOODS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 8.57% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.37%, SENECA FOODS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.25% of about US stocks.
- SENECA FOODS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JCSE, RAND, SEB, GEF, and EDTK.
- SENEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENECA FOODS CORP's official web site, go to www.senecafoods.com.
SENEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SENEA's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.2% lower, now standing at 11.4.
- SENEA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SENEA.
SENEA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 314.93%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -1.24%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.23%.
The table below shows SENEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SENEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SENEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.09% of graded US stocks.
- SENEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.488 -- ranking 12th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, KHC, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SENEA.
The table below shows SENEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Seneca Foods Corp. - (SENEA) Company Bio
Seneca Foods Corporation produces, packages, and sells packaged fruits and vegetables in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Marion, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SENEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENEA Latest Social Stream
View Full SENEA Social Stream
Latest SENEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENECA FOODS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENEA as an investment opportunity.
Seneca Foods (NASDAQ:SENE.A) shareholders have earned a 14% CAGR over the last five years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Seneca Foods Corporation ( NASDAQ:SENE.A ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Seneca Foods Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$2.77 (vs US$2.16 in 3Q 2022)
Seneca Foods ( NASDAQ:SENE.A ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$473.3m (up 6.2% from 3Q...
Seneca Foods Announces Michael Wolcott as Chief Financial Officer
FAIRPORT, N.Y., Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seneca Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: SENEA, SENEB) today announced that it will appoint the current Vice President of Finance, Michael Wolcott, to Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) effective April 1, 2023. As CFO, Mr. Wolcott will oversee the Company’s finance organization and be responsible for all financial and accounting matters, including tax, treasury, internal audit, and investor relations. Mr. Wolcott will a
Seneca Foods Reports Sales and Earnings for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2022
FAIRPORT, N.Y., Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seneca Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: SENEA, SENEB) today announced financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2022. Executive Summary (vs. year-ago, second quarter results): Net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2023 totaled $473.3 million compared to $445.6 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2022. The year-over-year increase of $27.7 million is mostly from higher selling prices/improved sales mix.Gross margi
Seneca Foods (NASDAQ:SENE.A) Is Doing The Right Things To Multiply Its Share Price
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
SENEA Price Returns
Continue Researching SENEAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seneca Foods Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...