Seneca Foods Corp. - (SENEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENEA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SENEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SENEA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- SENEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.09% of US stocks).
SENEA Stock Summary
- SENEA's current price/earnings ratio is 3.87, which is higher than just 3.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Seneca Foods Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SENEA's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seneca Foods Corp are SIF, CLWT, ORN, GCP, and SOL.
- Visit SENEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.senecafoods.com.
SENEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SENEA's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SENEA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- SENEA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SENEA.
SENEA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 148.01%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 399.83%.
The table below shows SENEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SENEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SENEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.5% of graded US stocks.
- SENEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.488 -- ranking 12th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, KHC, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SENEA.
The table below shows SENEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SENEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.95||52-week high||$62.37|
|Prev. close||$52.07||52-week low||$36.22|
|Day high||$53.13||Avg. volume||35,761|
|50-day MA||$49.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.00||Market Cap||461.89M|
Seneca Foods Corp. - (SENEA) Company Bio
Seneca Foods Corporation produces, packages, and sells packaged fruits and vegetables in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Marion, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SENEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENEA Latest Social Stream
View Full SENEA Social Stream
Latest SENEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seneca Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENEA as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
MARION, N.Y., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seneca Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: SENEA, SENEB) today announced financial results for the three months ended July 3, 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Seneca Foods Corporation ( NASDAQ:SENE.A ) have power over the company. Insiders often...
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Daniel Loeb, Warren Buffett, Brevan Howard Asset Management, White Square Capital, Bronte Capital, Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA), Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit (ARESF), and More
No summary available.
Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/25/2021 -- The Latest survey report on COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Ready to Eat Rice Market sheds lights on changing dynamics in Food & Beverages Sector and elaborates market size and growth pattern of each of COVID-19 Outbreak- Ready to Eat Rice segments. As the shift to value continues, the producers are tackling challenges to personalized nutrition and match taste profiles. A wide list of manufactuerers were considered in the survey; to include mix bag of leaders and emerging manufacturers for company profiling that includes Seneca Foods Corp., Minute Rice, Vala Thai Food Co., Shanghai Meilin, VegaFoods, Tastic, Tasty Bite, Yamie, Marbour, Mars Inc & Gu Da Sao. Unlock new opportunities in COVID-19 Outbreak- Ready to Eat Rice Market; the latest release from...
SENEA Price Returns