Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
SENS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.86, Senseonics Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.05% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Senseonics Holdings Inc comes in at 76.01%, a number that bests 92.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Senseonics Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Senseonics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VJET, SWIR, NVTA, SONO, and DOMO.
- SENS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Senseonics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$0.99||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||1,722,994|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||199.38M|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.