Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENS POWR Grades
- SENS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 52.98% of US stocks.
- SENS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SENS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.17% of US stocks).
SENS Stock Summary
- SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.54% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.41, SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SENS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VECO, NVMI, VRAR, ACMR, and AMPH.
- SENS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Valuation Summary
- SENS's price/earnings ratio is 2.4; this is 89.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 88 months, SENS's price/sales ratio has gone down 6458.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SENS.
SENS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 139.38%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 71.54%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.76%.
The table below shows SENS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SENS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SENS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.13% of graded US stocks.
- SENS's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 71st of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- A, ASTC, and MTD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SENS.
The table below shows SENS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$2.44|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||2,837,803|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||340.79M|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENS Latest Social Stream
View Full SENS Social Stream
Latest SENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENS as an investment opportunity.
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
GERMANTOWN, Md., March 15, 2023--Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS), a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -92.31% and 94.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Health Catalyst (HCAT) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Health Catalyst (HCAT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pulmonx Corporation (LUNG) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Pulmonx Corporation (LUNG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.32% and 11.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
13 Most Undervalued Penny Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 most undervalued penny stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Penny Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Investors rejoiced a strange optimism last month as growth stocks and cryptocurrencies rallied, mostly driven […]
SENS Price Returns
Continue Researching SENSWant to do more research on Senseonics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...