Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SENS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SENS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 37 weeks.
- SENS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.84% of US stocks).
SENS Stock Summary
- SENS's price/sales ratio is 157.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Senseonics Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 501.8%; that's higher than 95.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Senseonics Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Senseonics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSTG, VBIV, AFIB, QTWO, and LPSN.
- Visit SENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SENS's price/earnings ratio is 108.77% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- Over the past 69 months, SENS's price/sales ratio has gone down 6313.4.
- SENS's price/sales ratio has moved down 6313.4 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SENS.
SENS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SENS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.74% of graded US stocks.
- SENS's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 70th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- MTD, ELSE, and PKI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SENS.
The table below shows SENS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$3.77||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||34,078,645|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.61||Market Cap||1.72B|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENS Latest Social Stream
View Full SENS Social Stream
Latest SENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Senseonics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENS as an investment opportunity.
Sensesonics has quite a ways to go before reaching commercial success.
It’s a risk to have one company account for much of your revenue.
Senseonics Announces a Collaboration with the University Hospitals Accountable Care Organization (UHACO) in Cleveland, Ohio
GERMANTOWN, Md., September 13, 2021--Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of the first and only long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system for people with diabetes, and Ascensia Diabetes Care, the makers of the CONTOUR® family of diabetes blood glucose monitoring devices and commercialization partner for Senseonics, have announced that the University Hospitals Accountable Care Organiz
This sector is always a risky area to gamble in.
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of long-term, implantab
SENS Price Returns
Continue Researching SENSWant to do more research on Senseonics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch