Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SENS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SENS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 145 days.
- SENS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.51% of US stocks).
SENS Stock Summary
- SENS's price/sales ratio is 218.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.66% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Senseonics Holdings Inc comes in at -56.69%, a number that bests only 5.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Senseonics Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Senseonics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PROF, PLIN, KMPH, ACB, and BBCP.
- Visit SENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||44,004,887|
|50-day MA||$2.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||1.58B|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
SENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENS Latest Social Stream
View Full SENS Social Stream
Latest SENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Senseonics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENS as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, traders!
Only in today's world of retail trading could a computer gaming equipment company, a movie theater chain, and a glucose monitoring product manufacturer be in the same stock market discussion. Corsair Gaming is one of the newer entrants into the group of stocks moving based on short interest and discussions in online forums.
Senseonics is flying as high short interest and a huge surge in social media mentions fuels another “Memic Monday.”
stockcam/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images After a gain of ~17.9% yesterday, Senseonics Holdings ([[SENS]] +3.9%) is continuing its rally as its interest on the WallStreetBets Reddit forum has reached a peak according to data from Quiver Quantitative. The company with more than a fifth of its float on loan has risen...
ChemoCentryx (CCXI) stock is on the rise Friday as investors anticipate one of its treatments getting approval from the FDA.
SENS Price Returns
Continue Researching SENSWant to do more research on Senseonics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch