Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SENS POWR Grades
- SENS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 57.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SENS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SENS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SENS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.25, SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 52.19, SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.47% of stocks in our set.
- SENS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VECO, INVA, NVMI, AMPH, and ALRM.
- Visit SENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Valuation Summary
- SENS's price/sales ratio is 44.7; this is 2252.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 82 months, SENS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SENS.
SENS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SENS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.13% of graded US stocks.
- SENS's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 71st of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- A, ASTC, and MTD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SENS.
The table below shows SENS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$4.28|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||7,790,794|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||614.39M|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SENS Latest Social Stream
View Full SENS Social Stream
Latest SENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENSEONICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SENS as an investment opportunity.
Cigna's (CI) unit bolsters its clinical platform Digital Health Formulary by including five on-line solutions, aiming to relieve people from chronic medical conditions.
GERMANTOWN, Md., September 07, 2022--Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS), a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, today announced plans to participate in the upcoming Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY.
Humana (HUM) wraps up rebranding KAH's home health operations to the CenterWell brand. This leads to the clubbing of HUM's three payer-agnostic care services into a common suite.
GERMANTOWN, Md., September 01, 2022--Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS), a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, today announced its Chief Financial Officer, Nick Tressler, is transitioning from his position, effective September 1, 2022. Rick Sullivan, Senseonics' current Vice President of Finance, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Tressler as Chief Finan
GERMANTOWN, Md., August 17, 2022--Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: SENS) a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, today announced plans to present at the upcoming Inaugural Gilmartin Group Emerging Showcase, taking place virtually. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 3:00pm ET.
SENS Price Returns
Continue Researching SENSWant to do more research on Senseonics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Senseonics Holdings Inc (SENS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch