Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS): Price and Financial Metrics
SENS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.53, Senseonics Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.49% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Senseonics Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SENS comes in at -50.09% -- higher than that of just 6.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Senseonics Holdings Inc are KOPN, RWLK, SWIR, SBBP, and ARAY.
- Visit SENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.senseonics.com.
SENS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||1,231,023|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||185.14M|
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS) Company Bio
Senseonics Holdings, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.