Sera Prognostics, Inc., (SERA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SERA Stock Summary
- SERA's price/sales ratio is 435.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,706.25%, SERA PROGNOSTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SERA PROGNOSTICS INC comes in at 226.83%, a number that bests 96.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SERA PROGNOSTICS INC are ARDX, SOPH, RXST, MOTS, and AMST.
- To check out SERA PROGNOSTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001534969.
SERA Valuation Summary
- SERA's EV/EBIT ratio is -2; this is 130.3% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 21 months, SERA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SERA.
SERA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SERA, see our SERA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
SERA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SERA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||1,371,134|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||116.62M|
Sera Prognostics, Inc., (SERA) Company Bio
Sera Prognostics, Inc., a health diagnostic company, discovers, develops, and commercializes biomarker tests for the early prediction of preterm birth risk and other complications of pregnancy. It develops PreTRM test, a blood-based biomarker test to predict the risk of spontaneous preterm birth in asymptomatic singleton pregnancies. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
SERA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SERA Latest Social Stream
View Full SERA Social Stream
Latest SERA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERA PROGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SERA as an investment opportunity.
All You Need to Know About Sera Prognostics, Inc. (SERA) Rating Upgrade to Buy
Sera Prognostics, Inc. (SERA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Sera Prognostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SERA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Sera Prognostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SERA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 22, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Sera Prognostics Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 results. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. We will be facilitating a question-and-answer session towards the end of today’s call. As […]
Sera Prognostics Full Year 2022 Earnings: Revenues Miss Expectations
Sera Prognostics ( NASDAQ:SERA ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$44.2m (loss widened by 26...
Sera Prognostics, Inc. (SERA) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Sera Prognostics, Inc. (SERA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.19% and 50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SERA PROGNOSTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Sera Prognostics Inc., The Pregnancy Company® (Nasdaq: SERA), focused on improving maternal and neonatal health by providing innovative pregnancy biomarker information to doctors and patients, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 ended December 31, 2022.
SERA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...