Sera Prognostics, Inc., (SERA): Price and Financial Metrics
SERA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$9.86|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||742,026|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||136.00M|
SERA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SERA Stock Summary
- SERA PROGNOSTICS INC's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.59% of US equities in our set.
- For SERA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.77% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 188.97, SERA PROGNOSTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SERA PROGNOSTICS INC are CLPT, TARS, AXTI, LAW, and NSPR.
- To check out SERA PROGNOSTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001534969.
SERA Valuation Summary
- SERA's price/sales ratio is 170.9; this is 4397.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 29 months, SERA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SERA.
Sera Prognostics, Inc., (SERA) Company Bio
Sera Prognostics, Inc., a health diagnostic company, discovers, develops, and commercializes biomarker tests for the early prediction of preterm birth risk and other complications of pregnancy. It develops PreTRM test, a blood-based biomarker test to predict the risk of spontaneous preterm birth in asymptomatic singleton pregnancies. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
SERA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SERA Latest Social Stream
View Full SERA Social Stream
Latest SERA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERA PROGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SERA as an investment opportunity.
While institutions invested in Sera Prognostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SERA) benefited from last week's 183% gain, retail investors stood to gain the most
Key Insights Significant control over Sera Prognostics by retail investors implies that the general public has more...
Easing labor costs, rising productivity, and a cooling labor market are supporting Wall Street this afternoon.
With an oversight board recommending Sera Prognostics halt its clinical study for efficacy, SERA stock soared on the positive implications.
SERA PROGNOSTICS ANNOUNCES PRIMARY ENDPOINT CRITERIA MET IN PIVOTAL PRIME STUDY INTERIM LOOK - ENROLLMENT TO STOP DUE TO SUCCESS
Sera Prognostics Inc., The Pregnancy Company® (Nasdaq: SERA), focused on improving maternal and neonatal health by providing innovative pregnancy biomarker information to doctors and patients, today announced that the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) overseeing its pivotal Prematurity Risk Assessment Combined with Clinical Interventions for Improved Neonatal OutcoMEs (PRIME) study recommended stopping enrollment due to efficacy, reporting that either of the co-primary endpoints met the stoppi
Sera Prognostics Inc., The Pregnancy Company® (Nasdaq: SERA), focused on improving maternal and neonatal health by providing innovative pregnancy biomarker information to doctors and patients, today announced that the company will present at the upcoming 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference to be held November 28-30, 2023 in New York City.
SERA Price Returns