Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SESN POWR Grades
- SESN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- SESN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SESN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SESN Stock Summary
- For SESN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- SESN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Sesen Bio Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SESN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTH, FLXN, HZN, SBGI, and VVV.
- SESN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sesen Bio Inc's official web site, go to www.sesenbio.com.
SESN Valuation Summary
- SESN's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.7; this is 117.6% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 91 months, SESN's price/sales ratio has gone down 76.5.
- SESN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SESN.
SESN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -100%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -126.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.35%.
The table below shows SESN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SESN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SESN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$3.73||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||6,445,232|
|50-day MA||$3.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||681.02M|
Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN) Company Bio
Sesen Bio (formerly Eleven Biotherapeutics, Inc.), a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of protein therapeutics to treat eye diseases primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
SESN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SESN Latest Social Stream
View Full SESN Social Stream
Latest SESN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sesen Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SESN as an investment opportunity.
Sesen Bio Announces Significant Commercial Progress as the Company Approaches the Potential Approval and Launch of Vicineum™ in the US
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 26, 2021--Sesen Bio (Nasdaq: SESN), a late-stage clinical company developing targeted fusion protein therapeutics for the treatment of patients with cancer, today announced that it has completed its commercial build phase in preparation for the anticipated launch of Vicineum, if approved, in the US, and has advanced to the implementation phase that will focus on executing the Company’s commercial strategy for Vicineum. The Biologics License Application (BLA) for Vicineum,
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 21, 2021--Sesen Bio (Nasdaq: SESN), a late-stage clinical company developing targeted fusion protein therapeutics for the treatment of patients with cancer, today announced the appointments of Dr. Peter K Honig, MPH, former Senior Vice President and Head of Global Regulatory Affairs and Group Head of Development China and Japan at Pfizer, and Dr. Michael A.S. Jewett, FRCSC, FACS, a practicing Oncologist and global Key Opinion Leader (KOL) to the Sesen Bio Board of Director
Sesen Bio and Qilu Pharmaceutical Announce Enrollment of First Patient in Clinical Trial for Vicineum™ in China
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 20, 2021--Sesen Bio (Nasdaq: SESN), a late-stage clinical company developing targeted fusion protein therapeutics for the treatment of patients with cancer, and its partner in Greater China, Qilu Pharmaceutical, announced today that the first patient has been enrolled in China in the clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of Vicineum in patients with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC). The milestone comes only four months after the Invest
Sesen Bio Inc (NASDAQ: SESN) participated in a Late-Cycle Meeting with the FDA regarding the marketing application seeking approval for Vicineum for BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC). The FDA confirmed that there is no Advisory Committee meeting planned at this time. No issues related to risk management have been identified to date. No post-marketing requirements, including a confirmatory trial, have been identified as necessary at this time. The Company believes the ap
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 14, 2021--Sesen Bio (Nasdaq: SESN), a late-stage clinical company developing targeted fusion protein therapeutics for the treatment of patients with cancer, today announced that on July 13, 2021, the Company participated in a productive Late-Cycle Meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the Company’s Biologics License Application (BLA) for Vicineum for the treatment of BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) currently under Pr
SESN Price Returns