ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFBS POWR Grades
- SFBS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.68% of US stocks.
- SFBS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SFBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SFBS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ServisFirst Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 89.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.09 for ServisFirst Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.48%, ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ServisFirst Bancshares Inc are IFS, FBIZ, SBSI, WAFD, and MPB.
- Visit SFBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servisfirstbank.com.
SFBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.45||52-week high||$67.71|
|Prev. close||$66.35||52-week low||$27.98|
|Day high||$67.01||Avg. volume||206,978|
|50-day MA||$61.43||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$45.07||Market Cap||3.49B|
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Company Bio
ServisFirst Bancshares provides banking services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama and Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
SFBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFBS Latest Social Stream
View Full SFBS Social Stream
Latest SFBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ServisFirst Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFBS as an investment opportunity.
Top-Ranked Community Bank Assembles Local Team for Orlando MarketORLANDO, Fla., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ServisFirst Bank, a subsidiary of ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS), announces the opening of a Loan Production Office (LPO) in Orlando, Florida and the addition of four talented bankers, continuing their footprint of business operations in Florida. Ted Sheppe will serve as the President of Central Florida. Amy Carlson will serve as Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking, Jennifer Travis will serve as Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking and Michael Chong will join the team as Portfolio Manager. “We are excited about entering the Greater Orlando market, and to have such a fine team of bankers carrying the ServisFirst flag,” stated Greg Bryant, CEO of West Cen...
Tom Twitty Named Director of Business DevelopmentBIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ServisFirst Bank, a subsidiary of ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS), announces the addition of Tom Twitty to ServisFirst Bank as Director of Business Development. In this role, Twitty will be working with the commercial and private banking teams to broaden the outreach to new and existing ServisFirst Bank customers. “ServisFirst Bank is pleased to have Tom Twitty, an evidenced and accomplished leader, join our team,” stated Tom Broughton, ServisFirst Bank Chairman, President, and CEO. “We are dedicated to constantly improving our services and look forward to promoting growth within the community.” Tom Twitty, Director of Business DevelopmentTom Twitty joins ServisFirst Bank as Direct...
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 19, 2021 5:15 P.M. ET Company Participants Ed Woodie - Controller Tom Broughton - Chief Executive Officer Henry Abbott - Chief Credit Officer Bud Foshee - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Graham Dick - Piper Sandler Will Curtiss -...
ServisFirst (SFBS): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $100.83M (+19.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.91M.Deposits grew from $7.83 billion to $10.58 billion year-over-year, or 35%, and grew $602 million on a linked-quarter basis, or 24%, annualized.Book value per share increased to $19.03, a 16% increase year-over-year.Press Release...
ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
SFBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFBSWant to do more research on ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch