ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS): Price and Financial Metrics
SFBS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ServisFirst Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 82.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.08, ServisFirst Bancshares Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.94% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.02 for ServisFirst Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMMF, BHB, FULT, MOFG, and BCBP.
- Visit SFBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servisfirstbank.com.
SFBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SFBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.18||52-week high||$40.90|
|Prev. close||$27.65||52-week low||$21.76|
|Day high||$28.24||Avg. volume||250,127|
|50-day MA||$34.73||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$34.30||Market Cap||1.51B|
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Company Bio
ServisFirst Bancshares provides banking services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama and Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.