ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFBS POWR Grades
- SFBS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFBS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SFBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SFBS Stock Summary
- For SFBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.2% of US equities we're observing.
- SFBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.48%, ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFS, FBIZ, SBSI, FNLC, and MPB.
- SFBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.servisfirstbank.com.
SFBS Valuation Summary
- SFBS's EV/EBIT ratio is 8; this is 11.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SFBS's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, SFBS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFBS.
SFBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.29||52-week high||$71.81|
|Prev. close||$68.95||52-week low||$31.93|
|Day high||$69.75||Avg. volume||196,896|
|50-day MA||$68.18||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$53.17||Market Cap||3.75B|
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Company Bio
ServisFirst Bancshares provides banking services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama and Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
SFBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFBS Latest Social Stream
View Full SFBS Social Stream
Latest SFBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ServisFirst Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFBS as an investment opportunity.
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 19, 2021 5:15 P.M. ET Company Participants Ed Woodie - Controller Tom Broughton - Chief Executive Officer Henry Abbott - Chief Credit Officer Bud Foshee - Chief Financial Officer Rodney Rushing - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Conference...
ServisFirst (SFBS): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.92 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $104.27M (+15.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.89M.Deposits grew from $9.34 billion to $10.96 billion year-over-year, or 17%, and grew $381 million, or 14% annualized, on a linked-quarter basis.Book value per share increased to $19.80, a 17% increase year-over-year.Liquidity reached new...
Earnings results for ServisFirst Bancshares , Analyst Opinion on ServisFirst Bancshares , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:SFBS), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS) appeared first on .
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: SFBS), today announced earnings and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
ServisFirst (SFBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SFBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFBSWant to do more research on ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch