ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFBS POWR Grades
- SFBS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFBS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SFBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SFBS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ServisFirst Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 93.95% of US stocks.
- SFBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.88%, ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMF, CFFN, PBIP, ATLC, and MCBS.
- Visit SFBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servisfirstbank.com.
SFBS Valuation Summary
- SFBS's price/earnings ratio is 19.7; this is 79.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 88 months, SFBS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.
- SFBS's price/sales ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFBS.
SFBS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 310.46%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.59%.
The table below shows SFBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.46% of graded US stocks.
- SFBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 390th of 430 Banking stocks.
- OCN, FBK, and FRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFBS.
The table below shows SFBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.13||52-week high||$97.25|
|Prev. close||$78.92||52-week low||$63.28|
|Day high||$79.60||Avg. volume||191,056|
|50-day MA||$79.96||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$82.97||Market Cap||4.30B|
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. (SFBS) Company Bio
ServisFirst Bancshares provides banking services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama and Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFBS Latest Social Stream
View Full SFBS Social Stream
Latest SFBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ServisFirst Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFBS as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Investment company BHK Investment Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Barings Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, sells Royal Bank of Canada, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, BHK Investment Advisors, LLC.
Investment company River Oaks Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Southern First Bancshares Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, Orrstown Financial Services Inc, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, sells Alerus Financial Corp, , Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Renasant Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, River Oaks Capital LLC.
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc, holding company of ServisFirst Bank, reported 41% total loan growth in the fourth quarter last year, which CEO Tom Broughton said is a record for the company.
Investment company TrueWealth Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, iShares Core U.S.
SFBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFBSWant to do more research on ServisFirst Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch