Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM): Price and Financial Metrics
SFM Stock Summary
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.73% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.58% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 205.39%, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDS, FFG, GPI, FG, and TCS.
- Visit SFM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sprouts.com.
SFM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.05||52-week high||$24.48|
|Prev. close||$15.86||52-week low||$14.51|
|Day high||$16.19||Avg. volume||1,882,526|
|50-day MA||$17.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||1.90B|
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM) Company Bio
Sprouts Farmers Market operates as a specialty retailer of fresh, natural, and organic food in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
SFM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sprouts Farmers Market Inc. To summarize, we found that Sprouts Farmers Market Inc ranked in the 73st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sprouts Farmers Market Inc ended up being:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 22.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Sprouts Farmers Market Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 86.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|