Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFM POWR Grades
- SFM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- SFM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SFM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.59% of US stocks).
SFM Stock Summary
- SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.16% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 175.42, SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.52% of US stocks.
- SFM's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 18.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET INC are VLGEA, IDT, CTRN, CCRN, and ARW.
- Visit SFM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sprouts.com.
SFM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SFM's price/earnings ratio is 40.6% lower, now standing at 12.8.
- Over the past 116 months, SFM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFM.
SFM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.18%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -2.11%.
The table below shows SFM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.55% of graded US stocks.
- SFM's asset turnover comes in at 2.158 -- ranking 39th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TSCO, KR, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFM.
The table below shows SFM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SFM, see our SFM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.94||Average Broker Recommendation||1.95 (Hold)|
SFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.27||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$32.72||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$33.44||Avg. volume||1,433,291|
|50-day MA||$32.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.03||Market Cap||3.43B|
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM) Company Bio
Sprouts Farmers Market operates as a specialty retailer of fresh, natural, and organic food in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFM Latest Social Stream
View Full SFM Social Stream
Latest SFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFM as an investment opportunity.
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. Acquires Two Licensed Stores in California
PHOENIX, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFM) today announces that it has acquired two independently owned stores in Chula Vista, California, operating under the Sprouts Farmers Market name pursuant to a legacy trademark license arrangement. Acquiring these stores will allow complete control of the Sprouts brand and open further expansion possibilities in Southern California. The Company licensed the Sprouts Farmers Market trademark to a third-party opera
Warren Buffett Stocks: GOOGL Among 41 Names On This Screen
See who joins GOOGL on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of Berkshire Hathaway's CEO.
Sprouts Farmers Market to Present at the UBS Global Consumer & Retail Conference on March 15
PHOENIX, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFM) today announced the Company’s participation in the UBS 12th Annual Global Consumer and Retail Conference in New York City. Jack Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer and Chip Molloy, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to conduct a fireside chat discussion at 10:00 AM EST on March 15, 2023. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the Investor Relations section of Sprouts’ website: investors.spr
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 2, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Sprouts Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised […]
Eat Meati™ Begins Major Year of Expansion with Sprouts Farmers Market
BOULDER, Colo., March 06, 2023--Meati Foods™, the producer of delicious, animal-free, whole-food protein made from mushroom root, today announced the expansion of its retail partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM), the first major step in a significant year of expansion that will make Meati nationally available. Eat Meati cutlets and steaks have begun their rollout to approximately 380 Sprouts stores across 23 states after exceptional reception during a mid-summer 2022 pilot in Col
SFM Price Returns
Continue Researching SFMWant to see what other sources are saying about Sprouts Farmers Market Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (SFM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (SFM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (SFM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...