Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (SFST): Price and Financial Metrics
SFST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.04||52-week high||$49.96|
|Prev. close||$27.87||52-week low||$20.75|
|Day high||$27.41||Avg. volume||35,558|
|50-day MA||$26.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.66||Market Cap||217.62M|
SFST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFST POWR Grades
- SFST scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 54.69% of US stocks.
- SFST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SFST ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SFST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.33 for SOUTHERN FIRST BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 93.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 346.24%, SOUTHERN FIRST BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.84% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SFST comes in at -63.13% -- higher than that of only 8.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTHERN FIRST BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ORRF, FDBC, COFS, FISI, and MRBK.
- SFST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHERN FIRST BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.southernfirst.com.
SFST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SFST's EV/EBIT ratio is 75.93% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- SFST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFST.
SFST Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 28.89%.
The table below shows SFST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.47% of graded US stocks.
- SFST's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UNTY, MRLN, and DFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFST.
The table below shows SFST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SFST, see our SFST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (SFST) Company Bio
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Southern First Bank that provides various banking products and services to general public in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
SFST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFST Latest Social Stream
View Full SFST Social Stream
Latest SFST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN FIRST BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFST as an investment opportunity.
The Executive VP & CFO of Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFST), David Borrmann, Just Bought 467% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Southern First Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SFST ) should definitely note that the...
Southern First Reports Results for First Quarter 2023
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFST), holding company for Southern First Bank, today announced its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2023.
SOUTHERN FIRST APPOINTS ANDY BORRMANN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFST), holding company for Southern First Bank, is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Borrmann as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President.
With 66% ownership of the shares, Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFST) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Southern First Bancshares' stock price might be...
SOUTHERN FIRST ANNOUNCES NEW DREAM MORTGAGE CENTER
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFST), holding company for Southern First Bank, is proud to announce our new Dream Mortgage Center.
SFST Price Returns
Continue Researching SFSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern First Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...