Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (SFST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SFST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- SFST's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SFST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.1% of US stocks).
SFST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.1 for Southern First Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.3%, Southern First Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.43% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SFST comes in at 15.96% -- higher than that of 85.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Southern First Bancshares Inc are SYBT, NBN, QCRH, BANR, and SFBC.
- SFST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Southern First Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.southernfirst.com.
SFST Valuation Summary
- SFST's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 275% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SFST's price/earnings ratio has moved up 40.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SFST's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFST.
SFST Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -36.64%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.6%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.33%.
The table below shows SFST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.95||52-week high||$56.42|
|Prev. close||$50.02||52-week low||$23.16|
|Day high||$51.00||Avg. volume||27,941|
|50-day MA||$52.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.08||Market Cap||400.11M|
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (SFST) Company Bio
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Southern First Bank that provides various banking products and services to general public in South Carolina. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
SFST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFST Latest Social Stream
View Full SFST Social Stream
Latest SFST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southern First Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFST as an investment opportunity.
Southern First (SFST) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFST) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get […]
A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Friday, November 27 showed that Ellefson Anne S sold 500 shares of Southern First Bancshares Inc (NASDAQ:SFST) at an average price of $32.75. The transaction moved the executive's stake in Southern First Bancshares Inc. to 11,545 shares. Shares of Southern First Bancshares fell by 1.7% from the previous closing price.Why Insider Transactions Are Important? While transactions from an insider shouldn't be used as the sole item to make an investment or trading decision, an insider buying or selling stock in their company can be a good added factor that leads to more conviction in a decision.Insiders buying stock after a notable sell off can indicate an insider's long-term belief in the success of the company; insiders buying stock at new highs can be a...
Art Seaver became the CEO of Southern First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFST) in 1999, and we think it's a good time to...
Southern First (SFST) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SFST Price Returns
Continue Researching SFSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern First Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern First Bancshares Inc (SFST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch