Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.24% of US stocks.
- SFT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 32 weeks.
- SFT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.04% of US stocks).
SFT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 32,677.85%, Shift Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.83% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SFT has reported earnings growth of 4,096.51%, putting it ahead of 99.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Shift Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -70.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shift Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHM, RCKY, MMYT, BEDU, and FTHM.
- SFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shift Technologies Inc's official web site, go to shift.com.
SFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.78% lower, now standing at -6.7.
- SFT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 30 months.
- Over the past 30 months, SFT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFT.
SFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.57% of graded US stocks.
- SFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.352 -- ranking 91st of 163 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$13.07|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$6.16|
|Day high||$8.04||Avg. volume||1,640,722|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.37||Market Cap||671.72M|
Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT) Company Bio
Shift Technologies, Inc. operates as a car dealer. The Company offers new and used cars, as well as provides rental, maintenance, post warranty repairs, mechanical and painting work, diagnosis insurance, and security services. Shift Technologies serves individuals, commercial, and fleet clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SFT Social Stream
Latest SFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shift Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFT as an investment opportunity.
We’re heading into the final stretch of 2021, the annus horribilus of 2020 is firmly in the rear-view mirror, and we can see the checkered flag up ahead. It’s a fine sight, made better because, like any checkered flag, it comes with prizes behind it. In this case, those prizes come in the form of earnings boosts and stock appreciation. In a note on the months ahead, Wells Fargo senior equity analyst Christopher Harvey writes: “In the final four months of this year, we expect EPS revisions to help push equities higher. The SPX has experienced 2021 EPS revisions of 21% YTD (+7.
Tuesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Bath & Body Works, Cummins, Coinbase, Shift Technologies, Steel Dynamics and More
No summary available.
Shift Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: SFT ) reported second-quarter FY21 sales growth of 377% year-on-year, to $154.
SFT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shift Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFT), a leading end-to-end ecommerce platform for buying and selling used cars, today reported second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021. Managements commentary on second quarter financial results and third quarter and full year 2021 outlook can be found by accessing the Companys shareholder letter on investors.shift.com , or by listening to todays conference call. A live audio webcast will also be available on Shifts Investor Relations website.
SFT Price Returns