Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT): Price and Financial Metrics
SFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$5.90|
|Prev. close||$0.11||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.29||Avg. volume||1,807,517|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||2.90M|
SFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SFT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SFT Stock Summary
- SFT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than just 2.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SFT's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SFT comes in at 1,847% -- higher than that of 99.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC are APEI, HTBK, PRG, CBNK, and HGV.
- SFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to shift.com.
SFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SFT's price/earnings ratio is 101.39% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 55 months, SFT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 90398.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFT.
SFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.85% of graded US stocks.
- SFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.352 -- ranking 93rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT) Company Bio
Shift Technologies, Inc. operates as a car dealer. The Company offers new and used cars, as well as provides rental, maintenance, post warranty repairs, mechanical and painting work, diagnosis insurance, and security services. Shift Technologies serves individuals, commercial, and fleet clients in the United States.
SFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SFT Social Stream
Latest SFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFT as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic worth checking out on Wednesday and we have all the latest news happening this morning!
Nuvve stock is sliding lower on Wednesday as investors in NVVE shares react to plans for a public offering from the green energy company.
Nuzee stock is falling on Friday as investors in NUZE shares react to a proposed public stock offering from the coffee company!
RVL Pharmaceuticals stock is rising higher on Wednesday with heavy trading of RVLP shares even without any news from the company.
Shift Technologies stock is taking off on Wednesday with heavy trading of SFT shares despite a lack of news from the company.
SFT Price Returns