Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFT POWR Grades
- SFT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 42.5% of US stocks.
- SFT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SFT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.5% of US stocks).
SFT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 482.06%, Shift Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.07% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SFT's revenue has grown 225.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.43% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SFT is more volatile than 96.81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shift Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SFIX, MTRX, CJJD, WTTR, and RGR.
- SFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shift Technologies Inc's official web site, go to shift.com.
SFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.78% lower, now standing at -6.7.
- SFT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 30 months.
- Over the past 30 months, SFT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFT.
SFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.85% of graded US stocks.
- SFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.352 -- ranking 93rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$9.75|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||3,345,959|
|50-day MA||$1.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.24||Market Cap||73.53M|
Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT) Company Bio
Shift Technologies, Inc. operates as a car dealer. The Company offers new and used cars, as well as provides rental, maintenance, post warranty repairs, mechanical and painting work, diagnosis insurance, and security services. Shift Technologies serves individuals, commercial, and fleet clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SFT Social Stream
Latest SFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shift Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFT as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Shift Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SFT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
One of the more interesting stocks to watch this year has been Shift Technologies (SFT). This e-commerce player in the used car market has been on a rather interesting rise. Indeed, the used car market has come into focus for many investors as a key driver of the incredible inflation numbers we've seen of late. One might suggest that Shift should be a beneficiary of this environment. However, SFT stock has lost approximately 70% of its value over the past year. Investors looking for exposure to the e-commerce space or the auto sector appear to have looked for direct exposure via other stocks.
Shift (Nasdaq: SFT), a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience, will host its first-ever branded pop up event, Car to Cash, to acquire cars in the Los Angeles market.
Shift Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SFT) concluded the trading at $3.28 on Wednesday, December 22 with a rise of 0.92% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.25 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.54 with its price kept floating in the Shift Technologies Inc. (SFT) Recovers 7.89% From Low: Are We There Yet? Read More »
Shift Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SFT) has seen 3.21 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $251.93M, closed the last trade at $3.09 per share which meant it lost -$0.17 on the day or -5.21% during that session. The SFT stock price is -252.75% off its 52-week high price of $10.90 Shift Technologies Inc. (SFT) Is Another Fantastic Bargain Stock Read More »
SFT Price Returns