Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 84 days.
- SFT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.23% of US stocks).
SFT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SFT is -8.38 -- better than merely 2.03% of US stocks.
- SFT's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -51.58 for SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEBR, MRM, HRB, RGS, and LTRPA.
- SFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to shift.com.
SFT Valuation Summary
- SFT's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, SFT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFT.
SFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.85% of graded US stocks.
- SFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.352 -- ranking 93rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$2.84|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||5,943,988|
|50-day MA||$0.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||27.33M|
Shift Technologies, Inc. (SFT) Company Bio
Shift Technologies, Inc. operates as a car dealer. The Company offers new and used cars, as well as provides rental, maintenance, post warranty repairs, mechanical and painting work, diagnosis insurance, and security services. Shift Technologies serves individuals, commercial, and fleet clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SFT Social Stream
Latest SFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFT as an investment opportunity.
Shift Closes Merger with CarLotz, Creating a Differentiated Used Omnichannel Auto Retailer, and Announces Shift Board of Directors Changes
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shift Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFT), a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience, has closed its merger with CarLotz, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOTZ), a leading consignment-to-retail used vehicle marketplace. The combined company will continue to trade on Nasdaq under the ticker SFT. CarLotz shareholders at the effective time of the merger will receive approximate
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shift Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFT), a leading end-to-end ecommerce platform for buying and selling used cars, today announced that senior management will participate in the following upcoming investor conference: Wells Fargo 6th Annual TMT Summit Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022*A live presentation will be webcast at 3:10pm PT at investors.shift.com. About ShiftShift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car i
Shift Technologies ( NASDAQ:SFT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$161.9m (down 10.0% from...
These Analysts Just Made A Massive Downgrade To Their Shift Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFT) EPS Forecasts
One thing we could say about the analysts on Shift Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SFT ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
Sold 4,855 ecommerce units and achieved $161.9 million in revenueAchieved strong Adjusted gross profit per unit of $1,925, despite macroeconomic headwinds and lower ASP vehiclesSuccessfully executed restructuring plan as outlined in last quarter’s earnings call SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shift Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFT), a leading end-to-end ecommerce platform for buying and selling used cars, today reported third quarter financial results for the period ended Septemb
SFT Price Returns