Sweetgreen Inc. (SG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.45% of US stocks).
SG Stock Summary
- SG's went public 1.33 years ago, making it older than only 0.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.3 for SWEETGREEN INC; that's greater than it is for just 17.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SG is more volatile than 84.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SWEETGREEN INC are CLNE, BMTX, SWIM, BKSY, and EQC.
- To check out SWEETGREEN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001477815.
SG Valuation Summary
- SG's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 112.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.7 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SG.
SG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.04||52-week high||$38.45|
|Prev. close||$7.03||52-week low||$6.58|
|Day high||$7.23||Avg. volume||1,667,221|
|50-day MA||$9.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.86||Market Cap||784.26M|
Sweetgreen Inc. (SG) Company Bio
Sweetgreen is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that serves simple, seasonal, healthy salads, and grain bowls made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning. Founded in 2007, the company is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SG Latest Social Stream
View Full SG Social Stream
Latest SG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SWEETGREEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SG as an investment opportunity.
We Think Sweetgreen (NYSE:SG) Can Afford To Drive Business Growth
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
sweetgreen to Present at the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum
LOS ANGELES, March 07, 2023--Today, sweetgreen (NYSE: SG), the mission-driven restaurant brand serving healthy food at scale, announced that the company will present at the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum on Tuesday March 14, 2023. The fireside chat will be held at the Encore at Wynn in Las Vegas on that day at 9:10 a.m. Pacific Time.
Salad Chain That Thought It Was a Tech Firm Looks Wilted
When Ray Kroc founded McDonald , he had no more than a high-school education and grease under his fingernails. It is a sharp contrast with the three men who co-founded Sweetgreen They met in an entrepreneurship class at Georgetown University, raised hundreds of millions of dollars in venture-capital funding and were all named to a Forbes “30 Under 30” list. Pitching Sweetgreen as a tech company that just happened to sell salad helped turbocharge the chain’s financing in the growth-obsessed market environment prevailing at the time.
Why Sweetgreen Is Falling Another 11% Lower This Week
Shares of Sweetgreen (NYSE: SG) are falling 10.9% lower this week compared to where they closed last Friday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, after the restaurant operator reported disappointing earnings results last week. Although Sweetgreen reported generally improved metrics from the year-ago period, the results came in lower than what Wall Street was expecting. For many chains, that hasn't improved in the reopened economy; labor shortages, rising commodity costs, and higher expenses make it difficult for many to profit.
Sweetgreen Revives Subscription as Restaurants Work Harder to Secure Loyalty
This week in restaurants, Sweetgreen revives Sweetpass, Wingstop taps personalization and Domino’s reinvigorates its rewards. Los Angeles-based, health-focused fast-casual chain Sweetgreen, which has more than 180 locations, said on a call with analysts Thursday (Feb. 23) discussing its fourth-quarter 2022 financial results that it is bringing back its paid subscription program. “[An] enhancement we are […]
SG Price Returns
Continue Researching SGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...