Sweetgreen Inc. (SG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SG POWR Grades
- SG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, SWEETGREEN INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.95% of US stocks.
- SWEETGREEN INC's stock had its IPO on November 19, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.37% of US equities in our set.
- For SG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SWEETGREEN INC are SGLY, CLNE, BMTX, SWIM, and MQ.
- To check out SWEETGREEN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001477815.
SG Valuation Summary
- SG's price/earnings ratio is -6.9; this is 157.98% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 12 months, SG's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SG.
SG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.88||52-week high||$44.22|
|Prev. close||$12.64||52-week low||$10.78|
|Day high||$12.95||Avg. volume||1,336,795|
|50-day MA||$17.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.44||Market Cap||1.43B|
Sweetgreen Inc. (SG) Company Bio
Sweetgreen is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that serves simple, seasonal, healthy salads, and grain bowls made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning. Founded in 2007, the company is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SG Latest Social Stream
View Full SG Social Stream
Latest SG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SWEETGREEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SG as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, November 14, 2022--Today, sweetgreen, the mission-driven restaurant brand serving healthy food, announced the opening of its first advanced order vehicle pickup window, "sweetlane" located in Schaumburg, IL. The grand opening of "sweetlane" on November 15 serves as the latest iteration of the company’s evolving restaurant experience, testing new formats to meet customers where they are.
Shares of Sweetgreen (NYSE: SG) fell 15% this past week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, after the salad chain cut its full-year sales forecast. Sweetgreen's revenue jumped 29% year over year to $124 million in its fiscal third quarter ended Sept. 25. The gains were driven by new restaurant openings and higher sales at existing locations.
Sweetgreen ( NYSE:SG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$124.0m (up 29% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Shares of salad-centric restaurant chain Sweetgreen (NYSE: SG) plunged on Wednesday after the company reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. As a result, Sweetgreen stock was down 20% as of 1:15 p.m. ET. In Q3, Sweetgreen generated revenue of $124 million, an increase of 29% year over year.
Sweetgreen Inc. shares fell in the extended session Tuesday after the locally sourced restaurant chain missed Wall Street expectations for the quarter, and warned that revenue will be at or slightly below the low end of its forecast
SG Price Returns
Continue Researching SGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd (SG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch