SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX): Price and Financial Metrics
SGBX Stock Summary
- SGBX has a market capitalization of $1,141,480 -- more than approximately merely 0.58% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sg Blocks Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGBX is more volatile than 99.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sg Blocks Inc are UUUU, HNNA, EPM, NETE, and MDLY.
- SGBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sg Blocks Inc's official web site, go to www.sgblocks.com.
SGBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SGBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$57.32|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||318,658|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.86||Market Cap||2.36M|
SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Company Bio
SG Blocks, Inc. provides code engineered cargo shipping containers primarily in the United States. The company redesigns, repurposes, and converts heavy-gauge steel cargo shipping containers into green building blocks for commercial, industrial, and residential building construction. It also provides engineering and project management services related to the use of modified containers in construction. The company serves architects, builders, and owners. SG Blocks, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.