SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGBX Stock Summary
- SG BLOCKS INC's market capitalization of $21,931,047 is ahead of merely 7.36% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 274.69%, SG BLOCKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.38% of about US stocks.
- SG BLOCKS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SG BLOCKS INC are MARA, GP, SII, BRDG, and PBTS.
- SGBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SG BLOCKS INC's official web site, go to www.sgblocks.com.
SGBX Valuation Summary
- SGBX's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SGBX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGBX.
SGBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGBX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.77% of graded US stocks.
- SGBX's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 74th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GWW, RELL, and ASPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGBX.
The table below shows SGBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||238,006|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||22.77M|
SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Company Bio
SG Blocks, Inc. provides code engineered cargo shipping containers primarily in the United States. The company redesigns, repurposes, and converts heavy-gauge steel cargo shipping containers into green building blocks for commercial, industrial, and residential building construction. It also provides engineering and project management services related to the use of modified containers in construction. The company serves architects, builders, and owners. SG Blocks, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGBX Latest Social Stream
View Full SGBX Social Stream
Latest SGBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SG BLOCKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGBX as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 23, 2022--SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("SG Blocks" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures, announced today that the Company is currently in the discovery and research phase with Enriched Data, described on its website as "a one stop solution for all things connected with Big Data in commercial real estate."
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 21, 2022--SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("SG Blocks" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures, announced that the Company has received a new 3rd party supplier client with the U.S. Military as the end user, in which SG Blocks is building container-based, military modules that can operate as both stand-alone units as well as complexed together.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 12, 2022--SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("SG Blocks" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures, announced today that the Company has published on its investor website four land appraisals it has received relating to the Company’s McLean, Norman Berry and Cumberland properties, and the planned St. Marys Industrial site located within the St. Marys Commerce Park, which is to serve as a new manufacturing facility for the Co
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 07, 2022--SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("SG Blocks" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures, announced today that the Company has received board approval to increase its ongoing share buyback program from 500,000 shares to 1,000,000 shares of its common stock. The buyback program was commenced following the filing of the Company’s Q2 2022 10-Q, and will continue subject to trading window blackout restrictions, under m
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 23, 2022--SG BLOCKS TO BUILD NEW FACILITY FOR OKLAHOMA NONPROFIT, PEOPLE FIRST INDUSTRIES
SGBX Price Returns