SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX): Price and Financial Metrics
SGBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||519,978|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||7.78M|
SGBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGBX Stock Summary
- SGBX has a market capitalization of $9,560,007 -- more than approximately just 5.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SAFE & GREEN HOLDINGS CORP comes in at -35.04%, a number that bests merely 8.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SAFE & GREEN HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -53.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFE & GREEN HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KAVL, SGA, ASST, NRDY, and EVR.
- SGBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAFE & GREEN HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.sgblocks.com.
SGBX Valuation Summary
- SGBX's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SGBX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGBX.
SGBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGBX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.77% of graded US stocks.
- SGBX's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 74th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GWW, RELL, and ASPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGBX.
The table below shows SGBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Company Bio
SG Blocks, Inc. provides code engineered cargo shipping containers primarily in the United States. The company redesigns, repurposes, and converts heavy-gauge steel cargo shipping containers into green building blocks for commercial, industrial, and residential building construction. It also provides engineering and project management services related to the use of modified containers in construction. The company serves architects, builders, and owners. SG Blocks, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.
SGBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGBX Latest Social Stream
View Full SGBX Social Stream
Latest SGBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFE & GREEN HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGBX as an investment opportunity.
Safe & Green Holdings Announces Safe and Green Development Corporation has Entered into a Contribution Agreement to Form a Joint Venture to Develop the Lago Vista Property
MIAMI, December 04, 2023--Safe & Green Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("Safe & Green Holdings" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures for residential, commercial, and point-of-care medicine, today announced that its subsidiary, Safe and Green Development Corporation ("SG DevCo"), has agreed to enter into a contribution agreement with an affiliate of MNO Partners to form a joint venture (the "JV") to develop the Lago Vista property. MNO Partners is a
Safe and Green Development Corporation Announces Entry into Contribution Agreement to Form a Joint Venture to Develop the Lago Vista Property
Company to contribute Lago Vista property in exchange for membership interest in the proposed joint venture valued at $11.5 million Lago Vista Property Lago Vista Property MIAMI, Fla., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Safe and Green Development Corporation (NASDAQ: SGD) (“SG Devco” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has agreed to enter into a contribution agreement with an affiliate of MNO Partners to form a joint venture (the “JV”) to develop the Lago Vista property. MNO Partners
Safe & Green Holdings Receives $390 Thousand in Net Proceeds from Sale of Common Shares to an Institutional Investor
MIAMI, November 30, 2023--Safe & Green Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SGBX) ("Safe & Green Holdings" or the "Company"), a leading developer, designer, and fabricator of modular structures for residential, commercial, and point-of-care medicine, reported that the Company will receive approximately $390,000 of net proceeds from the sale of approximately 658,000 common shares to a single institutional investor. No new warrants were issued in connection with the transaction.
Safe and Green Development Corporation Unveils Letter of Intent for Integration of Real Estate AI Software
MIAMI, Fla. , Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Safe and Green Development Corporation (NASDAQ: SGD) (“SG Devco” or the “Company”), a leading real estate development company, has recently signed a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Majestic World Holdings (“MWH”) a real estate technology firm relating to a proposed strategic partnership between SG Devco and MWH, wherein SG Devco will invest in MWH in exchange for access to MWH’s software platform Xene. David Villarreal, President & CEO of S
It's time to start the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to watch on Monday morning!
SGBX Price Returns