Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88% of US stocks.
- SGEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SGEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.33% of US stocks).
SGEN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Seagen Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.82% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SGEN has reported earnings growth of -311.23%, putting it ahead of only 6.4% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SGEN's revenue has grown 137.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTON, HZNP, MRVL, GRMN, and RMD.
- Visit SGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seattlegenetics.com.
SGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.71||52-week high||$213.94|
|Prev. close||$144.77||52-week low||$133.20|
|Day high||$147.05||Avg. volume||1,110,743|
|50-day MA||$144.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$167.22||Market Cap||26.26B|
Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN) Company Bio
Seattle Genetics is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
SGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SGEN Social Stream
Latest SGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seagen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGEN as an investment opportunity.
Seagen Inc. (SGEN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Peggy Pinkston - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Clay Siegall - President and Chief Executive Officer Chip Romp - Executive Vice President, Commercial U.S Todd Simpson - Chief Financial Officer Roger Dansey -...
The following slide deck was published by Seagen Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Speakers on today's call will be Clay Siegall, president and chief executive officer; Chip Romp, executive vice president, commercial U.S.; Todd Simpson, chief financial officer; and Roger Dansey, chief medical officer. Today's conference call will include forward-looking statements regarding future or anticipated events and results, including the company's 2021 financial outlook, anticipated product sales, revenues, costs and expenses, and potential clinical and regulatory milestones, including data readouts, regulatory submissions, and approvals. Factors that may cause such a difference include the difficulty in forecasting sales, revenues, and expenses, impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the uncertainty associated with the pharmaceutical development and regulatory approv...
Seattle Genetics (SGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.56% and -2.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Seagen Inc. (Nasdaq:SGEN) today reported financial results for the first quarter and three months ended March 31, 2021. The Company also highlighted ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin), PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) and TUKYSA® (tucatinib) commercial and development accomplishments, as well as progress with its lead pipeline programs to treat cancer.
SGEN Price Returns