Seagen Inc. (SGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.13% of US stocks).
SGEN Stock Summary
- SGEN has a higher market value than 91.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,935,530,021.
- For SGEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.15% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.91, SEAGEN INC has a higher such ratio than 91.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGNE, VLN, QRVO, INCY, and VERU.
- Visit SGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seattlegenetics.com.
SGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SGEN's price/earnings ratio is 268.72% lower, now standing at -38.3.
- SGEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 67.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGEN.
SGEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -454.71%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.58%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -6.46%.
The table below shows SGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.44 -- ranking 102nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BPMC, OCGN, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGEN.
The table below shows SGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.98||52-week high||$183.00|
|Prev. close||$140.67||52-week low||$105.43|
|Day high||$141.43||Avg. volume||978,889|
|50-day MA||$129.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$144.20||Market Cap||25.99B|
Seagen Inc. (SGEN) Company Bio
Seagen Inc. is an American biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative, empowered monoclonal antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company, headquartered in Bothell, Washington (a suburb of Seattle), is the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugates or ADCs, a technology designed to harness the targeting ability of monoclonal antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Antibody-drug conjugates are intended to spare non-targeted cells and thus reduce many of the toxic effects of traditional chemotherapy, while potentially enhancing antitumor activity. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SGEN Social Stream
Latest SGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGEN as an investment opportunity.
Seagen''s Tukysa Becomes First FDA-Approved Treatment For HER2-Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
The FDA has granted accelerated approval to Seagen Inc''s (NASDAQ: SGEN ) Tukysa (tucatinib) in combination with trastuzumab for colorectal cancer. The approval covers adult patients with RAS wild-type, HER2-positive unresectable, or metastatic colorectal cancer that has progressed following treatment with fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy. Tukysa is approved under the FDA''s Accelerated Approval Program … Full story available on Benzinga.com
On January 19, 2023, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted accelerated approval to tucatinib (Tukysa, Seagen Inc.) in combination with trastuzumab for RAS wild-type HER2-positive unresectable or metastatic colorectal cancer that has progressed following fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin-, and
Seagen''s targeted cancer med Tukysa picks up accelerated FDA nod in colorectal cancer esagonowsky Thu, 01/19/2023 - 15:39
Seagen Announces FDA Accelerated Approval of TUKYSA® (tucatinib) in Combination with Trastuzumab for People with Previously Treated RAS Wild-Type, HER2-Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
BOTHELL, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Seagen Inc. (Nasdaq: SGEN) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted accelerated approval to TUKYSA® (tucatinib) in combination with trastuzumab for adult patients with RAS wild-type, HER2-positive unresectable or metastatic colorectal cancer that has progressed following treatment with fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy. TUKYSA is approved under the FDA’s Accelerated Approval Program based on tum
Seagen to Host Conference Call and Webcast Discussion of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on February 15, 2023
BOTHELL, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Seagen Inc. (Nasdaq: SGEN) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 after the close of U.S. financial markets. Following the announcement, Company management will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results and provide a business update. Conference call and webcast information: Telephone 844-763-8274 (U.S.) or +1 412-717-9224 (international)
SGEN Price Returns