Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGEN POWR Grades
- SGEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.8% of US stocks).
SGEN Stock Summary
- For SGEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.29% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SEAGEN INC is reporting a growth rate of -223.42%; that's higher than just 7.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SGEN's revenue has grown -25.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEAGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INCY, WDC, STM, EXEL, and QRVO.
- SGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEAGEN INC's official web site, go to www.seattlegenetics.com.
SGEN Valuation Summary
- SGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is -34.3; this is 528.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGEN.
SGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -236.33%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -5.1%.
The table below shows SGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.44 -- ranking 102nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BPMC, OCGN, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGEN.
The table below shows SGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.17||52-week high||$192.79|
|Prev. close||$137.70||52-week low||$105.43|
|Day high||$139.99||Avg. volume||1,185,819|
|50-day MA||$157.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.95||Market Cap||25.67B|
Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN) Company Bio
Seattle Genetics is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SGEN Social Stream
Latest SGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGEN as an investment opportunity.
Seagen and Zai Lab Announce Regional Strategic Collaboration and License Agreement for TIVDAK® (tisotumab vedotin-tftv)
-- Zai Lab Obtains Exclusive Rights to Develop and Commercialize TIVDAK, an FDA-approved First-in-Class Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC), in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan -- -- Zai Lab will Leverage its Leadership in Women’s Cancer in China to Commercialize and Expand Patient Access to TIVDAK -- -- Collaboration Supports Regional Patient Enrollment for InnovaTV 301, a Global Phase 3 Trial of TIVDAK in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer -- SHANGHAI and CAMBRIDGE, Ma
Shares of clinical-stage oncology company LAVA Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LVTX) are soaring high today after its worldwide licensing deal with Seagen (NASDAQ:SGEN) for LAVA-1223. LAVA-1223 is being developed to, “Target and activate Gamma Delta T-cells in the presence of EGFR-expressing solid tumors.” Under the agreement, LAVA gets an upfront payment of $50 million, royalties in the single to mid-teens, and can also earn $650 million in milestone payments. Further, Seagen can also exclusively negotiate for rights to utilize LAVA’s platform on up to two more tumor targets.
Lava Therapeutics (LVTX) stock is rocketing higher on Monday as investors react to an exclusive global license agreement with Seagen (SGEN).
Seagen and LAVA Therapeutics Announce Exclusive Worldwide License Agreement to Advance LAVA-1223, a Preclinical Gamma Delta Bispecific T Cell Engager for EGFR-Expressing Solid Tumors
– Seagen to Develop and Commercialize LAVA-1223, a Bispecific T Cell Engager Designed to Target and Activate Vγ9Vδ2 (Gamma Delta) T Cells in the Presence of EGFR-Expressing Solid Tumors – – LAVA to Receive Upfront Payment of $50 Million, With Potential for Milestones of up to Approximately $650 Million and Royalties – – Seagen also has an Option to Nominate up to Two Additional Tumor Targets for Bispecifics using LAVA’s Proprietary Gammabody™ Platform – BOTHELL, Wash. and UTRECHT, The Netherland
Seagen Announces TUKYSA® (tucatinib) in Combination with Trastuzumab Granted Priority Review by FDA for Previously Treated HER2-Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
BOTHELL, Wash., September 19, 2022--Seagen Inc. (Nasdaq: SGEN) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for Priority Review the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) seeking accelerated approval for TUKYSA® (tucatinib) in combination with trastuzumab for adult patients with HER2-positive colorectal cancer who have received at least one prior treatment regimen for unresectable or metastatic disease.
SGEN Price Returns