Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
SGEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,278,280,212, Seattle Genetics Inc has a greater market value than 89.69% of US stocks.
- SGEN's price/sales ratio is 22.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for Seattle Genetics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 11.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seattle Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWKS, STX, HALO, XLNX, and BLUE.
- Visit SGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seattlegenetics.com.
SGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
SGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.43||52-week high||$122.36|
|Prev. close||$113.57||52-week low||$62.90|
|Day high||$112.52||Avg. volume||1,026,256|
|50-day MA||$114.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.77||Market Cap||18.93B|
Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN) Company Bio
Seattle Genetics is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Bothell, Washington.