SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGH POWR Grades
- SGH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SGH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.88% of US stocks).
SGH Stock Summary
- SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.25% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC is higher than 91.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.07%, SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC are CNTG, EVBG, VBIV, MOTS, and SOPH.
- SGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.smartm.com.
SGH Valuation Summary
- SGH's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 81.48% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SGH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGH.
SGH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.07% of graded US stocks.
- SGH's asset turnover comes in at 1.451 -- ranking 19th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MU, QUIK, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGH.
The table below shows SGH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.87||52-week high||$29.34|
|Prev. close||$18.55||52-week low||$12.04|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||828,088|
|50-day MA||$16.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.18||Market Cap||879.28M|
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Company Bio
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. designs, manufactures, and supplies specialty memory solutions worldwide. It offers DRAM modules for desktops, notebooks, and servers, as well as DRAM integrated circuits for SmartTVs; mobile DRAM and flash products for mobile devices; and specialty DRAM modules, and embedded and removable NAND flash products. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGH Latest Social Stream
View Full SGH Social Stream
Latest SGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGH as an investment opportunity.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SGH ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with...
How To Make Invest With: Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA -0.41%), SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGH -1.47%)
TSLA has seen its SMA50 which is now -18.66%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -46.60%. SGH has seen its SMA50 which is … The post How To Make Invest With: Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA -0.41%), SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGH -1.47%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
SGH Announces Exchange of $150.0 Million of its Existing 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 for 2.000% Convertible Senior Notes due 2029 and Repurchase of Approximately 325,000 of its Ordinary Shares
MILPITAS, Calif., January 19, 2023--SGH announced it entered into separate privately negotiated exchange agreements with a limited number of holders of its 2.25% convertible senior notes
DURHAM, N.C., January 11, 2023--Cree-LED announced today the release of XLamp Pro9 LEDs that deliver up to 15% higher efficacy for 90 and 95 color rendering index (CRI) LEDs.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGH) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 3, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending the SGH First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Matt, and I’ll be your moderator for today’s call. All lines will be muted during the presentation portion of the call, with an opportunity […]
SGH Price Returns
Continue Researching SGHWant to do more research on SMART Global Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch