SMART Global Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (SGH): Price and Financial Metrics
SGH Stock Summary
- SMART Global Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.34% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.26, SMART Global Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SMART Global Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 111.18%; that's higher than 88.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMART Global Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCRX, PTE, PCTY, SY, and CVLT.
- Visit SGH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartm.com.
SGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.19||52-week high||$57.69|
|Prev. close||$55.96||52-week low||$20.66|
|Day high||$57.69||Avg. volume||293,157|
|50-day MA||$47.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.14||Market Cap||1.39B|
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (SGH) Company Bio
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. designs, manufactures, and supplies specialty memory solutions worldwide. It offers DRAM modules for desktops, notebooks, and servers, as well as DRAM integrated circuits for SmartTVs; mobile DRAM and flash products for mobile devices; and specialty DRAM modules, and embedded and removable NAND flash products. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in the Cayman Islands.
SGH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SGH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SMART Global Holdings Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for SMART Global Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.04 years, is -0.04% -- higher than merely 18.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 24.32% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGH Latest Social Stream
View Full SGH Social Stream
Latest SGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGH as an investment opportunity.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 6, 2021, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Suzanne Schmidt - Investor Relations Mark Adams - Chief Executive Officer Jack Pacheco - Chief Operating Officer Ken Rizvi - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Tom O’Malley - Barclays Brian...
Smart Global Holdings forecasted better-than-expected adjusted earnings and net sales in fiscal 3Q after 2Q (ended Feb. 26) results topped consensus estimates. Shares of the electronic products manufacturer increased more than 1% in Tuesday’s extended trading session after closing almost 1.6% lower on the day. Smart Global’s (SGH) 2Q adjusted earnings jumped 67.3% to $0.87 per share on a year-over-year basis and beat the Street estimates of $0.80 per share. Net sales rose 11.8% to $304 million and outpaced analysts’ expectations of $295.58 million. The company’s adjusted gross profit surged 12% year-over-year, while adjusted EBITDA was up 38.9%.
SGH Price Returns
Continue Researching SGHWant to do more research on SMART Global Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!