SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH): Price and Financial Metrics
SGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.64||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$16.66||52-week low||$12.66|
|Day high||$16.99||Avg. volume||722,731|
|50-day MA||$17.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.43||Market Cap||863.93M|
SGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.72% of US stocks.
- SGH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SGH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.47% of US stocks).
SGH Stock Summary
- SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.85% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -286.1%; that's higher than merely 4.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at -20.78%, a number that bests just 12.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC are TRUE, ENVA, DIBS, NPCE, and EGHT.
- SGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.smartm.com.
SGH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SGH's price/sales ratio is 77.27% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 78 months, SGH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGH.
SGH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.07% of graded US stocks.
- SGH's asset turnover comes in at 1.451 -- ranking 19th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MU, QUIK, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGH.
The table below shows SGH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Company Bio
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. designs, manufactures, and supplies specialty memory solutions worldwide. It offers DRAM modules for desktops, notebooks, and servers, as well as DRAM integrated circuits for SmartTVs; mobile DRAM and flash products for mobile devices; and specialty DRAM modules, and embedded and removable NAND flash products. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in the Cayman Islands.
SGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGH Latest Social Stream
View Full SGH Social Stream
Latest SGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGH as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for SMART Global Holdings is US$25.39 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
The future Magnificent Seven stocks are probably not on your radar.
MAYNARD, Mass., November 06, 2023--Stratus Technologies, an SGH (Nasdaq: SGH) company and a global leader in simplified, protected, and autonomous Edge Computing platforms, today announced its participation at Rockwell Automation’s Automation Fair® on November 6-9, 2023 in Boston, Mass. Stratus will demonstrate its family of proven edge computing platforms for running mission-critical Rockwell Automation applications without downtime or data loss.
FREMONT, Calif., November 06, 2023--Penguin Solutions today announced the HPC and AI solutions it will showcase at Supercomputing 2023 (SC23) in Denver on November 12-17 in booth #843.
Stratus Unveils Evolutionary Fault Tolerance with ztC Endurance Family of Intelligent, Predictive Computing Platforms
MAYNARD, Mass., November 01, 2023--Stratus Technologies, Inc. ("Stratus"), an SGH (Nasdaq: SGH) company and a global leader in simple, protected, and autonomous Edge Computing platforms, today announced the launch of its Stratus ztC Endurance™ platform, a new family of fault-tolerant computing platforms for next-generation sustainable operations. The platform introduces intelligent, predictive fault tolerance that delivers seven nines (99.99999%) availability, and performance gains through lates
SGH Price Returns
Continue Researching SGHWant to do more research on SMART Global Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch