Sight Sciences, Inc., (SGHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGHT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SGHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.09% of US stocks.
- SGHT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SGHT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.57% of US stocks).
SGHT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, SIGHT SCIENCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- SIGHT SCIENCES INC's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.92, SIGHT SCIENCES INC has a higher such ratio than 86.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XGN, CSII, ECOR, SNES, and AXGN.
- To check out SIGHT SCIENCES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001531177.
SGHT Valuation Summary
- SGHT's price/earnings ratio is -6.6; this is 129.86% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 19 months, SGHT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 37.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGHT.
SGHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$12.13||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||121,673|
|50-day MA||$12.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.25||Market Cap||571.07M|
Sight Sciences, Inc., (SGHT) Company Bio
Sight Sciences, Inc., an ophthalmic medical device company, engages the development and commercialization of surgical and nonsurgical technologies for the treatment of eye diseases. The company's products include OMNI Surgical System, a therapeutic device used by ophthalmic surgeons to reduce intraocular pressure in adult glaucoma patients; and TearCare System, a wearable eyelid technology, for the treatment of dry eye disease (DED) for ophthalmologists and optometrists. It offers products through sales representatives and distributors to hospitals, medical centers, and eyecare professionals in the United States. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGHT Latest Social Stream
View Full SGHT Social Stream
Latest SGHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGHT SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGHT as an investment opportunity.
Over 1,000 Professional Eye Care Practices Have integrated the TearCare® System to Treat Root Cause of Dry Eye Disease due to Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) Over 1,000 Professional Eye Care Practices Have integrated the TearCare® System to Treat Root Cause of Dry Eye Disease due to Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
Over 1,000 Professional Eye Care Practices Have integrated the TearCare System to Treat Root Cause of Dry Eye Disease due to Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sight Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGHT) (“Sight Sciences” or the “Company”) an eyecare technology company focused on creating innovative solutions intended to transform care
Eyecare technology company focused on creating innovative solutions, Sight Sciences (SGHT) expects Q4 revenue to be in the range of $20.4M-20.6M, an increase of 40% Y/Y and +10% vs
Company Also Announces CFO Transition Company Also Announces CFO Transition
Sight Sciences (NASDAQ:SGHT) adds US$55m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from a year ago are still down 17%
It is doubtless a positive to see that the Sight Sciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SGHT ) share price has gained some 139% in the...
SGHT Price Returns