SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA): Price and Financial Metrics
SGMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.05||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$3.66||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||142,531|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.73||Market Cap||18.59M|
SGMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGMA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SGMA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.27% of US stocks).
SGMA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.5, SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.13% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.01% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -205.48%; that's higher than just 6.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TPC, JBI, COOP, PRIM, and MHLD.
- SGMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.sigmatronintl.com.
SGMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SGMA's price/earnings ratio is 103.88% lower, now standing at -1.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMA.
SGMA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -68.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 143.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.22%.
The table below shows SGMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.4% of graded US stocks.
- SGMA's asset turnover comes in at 1.62 -- ranking 13th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, TIKK, and ATOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMA.
The table below shows SGMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA) Company Bio
SigmaTron International, Inc. contract manufactures electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies, and turnkey electronic products. The Company offers automatic and manual assembly and testing of products, material sourcing and procurement, engineering support, warehousing and shipment services, and product approval assistance.
SGMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMA Social Stream
Latest SGMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMA as an investment opportunity.
Most Shareholders Will Probably Agree With SigmaTron International, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SGMA) CEO Compensation
Key Insights SigmaTron International will host its Annual General Meeting on 22nd of September Total pay for CEO Gary...
It's time to start the day off with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Tuesday morning!
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company (the “Company”), today reported revenues and earnings for the fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended April 30, 2023. As previously reported, the Company sold a majority position of its wholly owned subsidiary, Wagz, Inc. (“Wagz”), effective April 1, 2023. As a result, the Company will report results from Wagz for fiscal 2023 and 2022 as discontinued
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA; the “Company”), announced today that on May 19, 2023, it received notice from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) indicating the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended January 31, 2023 (“Form 10-Q”), on May 18, 2023.
SGMA Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sigmatron International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch