SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,538,972, SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than just 5.71% of US stocks.
- SGMA's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.62% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SGMA comes in at -267.88% -- higher than that of just 2.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TPB, VRT, THO, SRT, and FSTR.
- Visit SGMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sigmatronintl.com.
SGMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SGMA's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- SGMA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMA.
SGMA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -68.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 143.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.22%.
The table below shows SGMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.4% of graded US stocks.
- SGMA's asset turnover comes in at 1.62 -- ranking 13th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, TIKK, and ATOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMA.
The table below shows SGMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||29,900|
|50-day MA||$3.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.40||Market Cap||13.78M|
SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA) Company Bio
SigmaTron International, Inc. contract manufactures electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies, and turnkey electronic products. The Company offers automatic and manual assembly and testing of products, material sourcing and procurement, engineering support, warehousing and shipment services, and product approval assistance.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMA Social Stream
Latest SGMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMA as an investment opportunity.
SigmaTron International, Inc. Announces John P. Sheehan Promoted to President
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services (“EMS”) and Pet Tech company (the “Company”), today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed John P. Sheehan as President of EMS Operations, effective January 4, 2023. Mr. Sheehan has been with the Company since September 1986 and has risen through the ranks, most recently holding the position of Vice President, Director of Supply Chai
SigmaTron International Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.14 (vs US$0.73 in 2Q 2022)
SigmaTron International ( NASDAQ:SGMA ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$108.7m (up 8.4...
SigmaTron International, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results for Fiscal 2023
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company, today reported revenues and earnings for the fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2022. Revenues increased $8.5 million, or 8 percent, to $108.7 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2023 compared to $100.2 million for the same quarter in the prior year. Net income for the second quarter ended October 31, 2022, was $871,872 compared to a net income
SigmaTron International, Inc. Reports First Quarter Financial Results for Fiscal 2023
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company, today reported revenues and earnings for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2022. Revenues increased $19.8 million, or 23 percent, to $105.5 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2023 compared to $85.7 million for the same quarter in the prior year. Net income for the first quarter ended July 31, 2022, was $1,376,675 compared to a net income of $
Do SigmaTron International's (NASDAQ:SGMA) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
SGMA Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sigmatron International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...