SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMA POWR Grades
- SGMA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGMA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 137 days.
- SGMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.92% of US stocks).
SGMA Stock Summary
- SGMA has a market capitalization of $38,431,253 -- more than approximately only 10.26% of US stocks.
- SGMA's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.92% of US stocks.
- SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -121.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CONN, STRR, AEO, MOD, and FL.
- SGMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.sigmatronintl.com.
SGMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SGMA's price/sales ratio is 96.15% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMA.
SGMA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 104.14%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 36.42%.
The table below shows SGMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.4% of graded US stocks.
- SGMA's asset turnover comes in at 1.62 -- ranking 13th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, TIKK, and ATOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMA.
The table below shows SGMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$5.37||Avg. volume||69,309|
|50-day MA||$7.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.76||Market Cap||30.05M|
SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA) Company Bio
SigmaTron International, Inc. contract manufactures electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies, and turnkey electronic products. The Company offers automatic and manual assembly and testing of products, material sourcing and procurement, engineering support, warehousing and shipment services, and product approval assistance.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMA Social Stream
Latest SGMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMA as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company (the “Company”), today reported that James E. Barnes, President, has resigned his position to pursue another business opportunity, effective August 12, 2022. His departure was not related to the operations, policies, or practices of the Company. The Company will commence a search for his replacement immediately. In the interim, the Company’s Chief
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company (the “Company”), today reported revenues and earnings for the fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended April 30, 2022. Revenues increased $101.1 million, or 36 percent, to $378.9 million for fiscal 2022 compared to $277.7 million for fiscal 2021. Net income for fiscal 2022 was $9.9 million, compared to net income of $1.5 million for fiscal 2021. Basic
SigmaTron International, Inc. Reports Amended Credit Agreement With JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., and New Term Loan With The Private Credit Group of TCW Asset Management Company LLC, as Agent
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ, SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company (the “Company”), today reported that it amended its existing credit agreement with JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“JPMorgan Chase”) and signed a new term loan with The Private Credit Group of TCW Asset Management Company LLC, as Administrative Agent, and the lenders parties thereto (collectively, “TCW”). Both agreements and a related intercreditor agre
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services (“EMS;” the “Company”), today reported revenues and earnings for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2022. As previously reported, the Company closed the merger agreement with Wagz, Inc. (“Wagz”) on December 31, 2021. Prior to the closing of the transaction, the Company had an initial investment in Wagz, along with Convertible Secured Promissory Notes an
SGMA Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sigmatron International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch