SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA): Price and Financial Metrics
SGMA Stock Summary
- Sigmatron International Inc's market capitalization of $22,820,243 is ahead of only 5.01% of US-listed equities.
- Sigmatron International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.64% of US listed stocks.
- SGMA's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAHC, PRIM, MYE, CRI, and OCC.
- SGMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sigmatron International Inc's official web site, go to www.sigmatronintl.com.
SGMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$5.36||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$5.42||Avg. volume||36,761|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.80||Market Cap||22.82M|
SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA) Company Bio
SigmaTron International, Inc. contract manufactures electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies, and turnkey electronic products. The Company offers automatic and manual assembly and testing of products, material sourcing and procurement, engineering support, warehousing and shipment services, and product approval assistance.
SGMA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SGMA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sigmatron International Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sigmatron International Inc, consider:
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Sigmatron International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 98.97% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SGMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMA Social Stream
Latest SGMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sigmatron International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMA as an investment opportunity.
Stocks with strong business operations and are trading below intrinsic value Continue reading...
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the LOI, SigmaTron would issue approximately 2,270,000 new shares of SigmaTron stock that would result in the Stockholders of Wagz owning approximately one-third of the combined company. The Pet Tech market has grown tremendously over the past 10 years.
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 11, 2020 -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company, today reported revenues and earnings for.
SGMA Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sigmatron International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sigmatron International Inc (SGMA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!