SGOCO Group, Ltd - Ordinary Shares (Cayman Islands) (SGOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGOC POWR Grades
- SGOC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGOC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 94 days.
- SGOC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SGOC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,649.56%, SGOCO Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SGOC's revenue has grown 8,317.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.72% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of SGOCO Group Ltd's share price is greater than that of 99.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SGOCO Group Ltd are BHVN, QURE, TRVN, CNCE, and NVAX.
- Visit SGOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sgocogroup.com.
SGOC Valuation Summary
- SGOC's price/sales ratio is 233.6; this is 6770.59% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SGOC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.2 over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, SGOC's price/sales ratio has gone up 233.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGOC.
SGOC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 144.44%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17696.55%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 777.68%.
The table below shows SGOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.78||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$8.80||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||3,823,038|
|50-day MA||$5.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||892.03M|
SGOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGOC Latest Social Stream
View Full SGOC Social Stream
Latest SGOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SGOCO Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGOC as an investment opportunity.
It's been a soft week for SGOCO Group, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SGOC ) shares, which are down 11%. But that doesn't displace its...
Some folks might only view SGOC stock as a meme stock.
Today, SGOC stock is surging amid what appears to be another short-squeeze rally with this high-profile Chinese conglomerate.
SGOCO Group Ltd (NASDAQ: SGOC ) regained compliance with Nasdaq''s listing standards on July 12 by filing its FY20 20-F.
SGOC Price Returns