Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SGRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGRY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SGRY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.36% of US stocks).
SGRY Stock Summary
- For SGRY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.41% of US equities we're observing.
- SGRY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGRY is more volatile than 82.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SURGERY PARTNERS INC are NS, AMBC, MAC, GLPI, and LXU.
- Visit SGRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surgerypartners.com.
SGRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SGRY's price/earnings ratio is 449.57% lower, now standing at -81.1.
- SGRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGRY.
SGRY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -42.6%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.85%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.39%.
The table below shows SGRY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGRY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.29% of graded US stocks.
- SGRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.388 -- ranking 64th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, RHE, and ENSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGRY.
The table below shows SGRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.20||52-week high||$63.87|
|Prev. close||$28.56||52-week low||$20.46|
|Day high||$29.29||Avg. volume||581,709|
|50-day MA||$26.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.47||Market Cap||2.63B|
Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) Company Bio
Surgery Partners Inc. is a healthcare services company focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of the company's patients and physicians. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGRY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGRY Social Stream
Latest SGRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURGERY PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGRY as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Agilent (A), Surgery Partners (SGRY) and Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Agilent (A – Research Report), Surgery Partners (SGRY – Research Report) and Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Agilent (A) In a report released today, Puneet Souda from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on Agilent, with a price target of $160.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $145.14. According to TipRanks.
Surgery Partners, Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized $575 Million Public Offering of Common Stock and $225 Million Concurrent Private Placement to Bain Capital
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGRY) (“Surgery Partners”) today announced the pricing of its upsized underwritten public offering of $575 million of its common stock at a public offering price of $24.50 per share. Gross proceeds to Surgery Partners from the offering are expected to be approximately $575 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Surgery Partners. In addition, Surgery
Surgery Partners stock falls after public stock offering of $275 million, private placement of $225 mln
Shares of Surgery Partners Inc. shed 2.6% in premarket trading Monday, after the outpatient health care services company said it launched a public offering of $275 million worth of its common stock. The offering represents 11.2% of the market capitalization of $2.45 billion as of Friday's close. Separately, an affiliate of Bain Capital, which is the largest shareholder owning about 54.5% of the shares outstanding, according to FactSet data, has agreed to buy $225 million worth of common stock in
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGRY) (“Surgery Partners”) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $275 million of its common stock. All of the shares to be sold in the offering are to be sold by Surgery Partners. In connection with the offering, Surgery Partners intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to $41.25 million of additional shares of its common stock. The offering is subject to
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Surgery Partners (SGRY), BeiGene (BGNE) and Genmab (GMAB)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Surgery Partners (SGRY – Research Report), BeiGene (BGNE – Research Report) and Genmab (GMAB – Research Report). Surgery Partners (SGRY) In a report released today, Whit Mayo from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on Surgery Partners, with a price target of $55.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $22.30, close to its 52-week low of $20.46. According to TipRanks.
SGRY Price Returns