Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGRY POWR Grades
- SGRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- SGRY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SGRY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.97% of US stocks).
SGRY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SGRY is currently 43.14, higher than 89.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SGRY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.97% of US equities we're observing.
- SGRY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AM, GLPI, NCLH, NRP, and GTN.
- SGRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Surgery Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.surgerypartners.com.
SGRY Valuation Summary
- SGRY's price/earnings ratio is -30.1; this is 182.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SGRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 72 months.
- Over the past 72 months, SGRY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGRY.
SGRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGRY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- SGRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 63rd of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, CCEL, and RHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGRY.
The table below shows SGRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.29||52-week high||$69.58|
|Prev. close||$42.38||52-week low||$19.54|
|Day high||$43.16||Avg. volume||402,385|
|50-day MA||$48.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.29||Market Cap||3.49B|
Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) Company Bio
Surgery Partners Inc. is a healthcare services company focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of the company's patients and physicians. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGRY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGRY Social Stream
Latest SGRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgery Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGRY as an investment opportunity.
Surgery Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SGRY ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 25% in the...
United States Ambulatory Surgical Center Market to Garner USD 33,024.13 Million in 2028 Owing to Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases in the Country
Key Companies Covered in the United States Ambulatory Surgical Center Market Research Report Are TH Medical, AMSURG Corp. (Envision Healthcare), Surgical Care Affiliates, SurgCenter, Regent Surgical Health, ASD Management, Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, Physicians Endoscopy, LLC, Surgery Partners, and other key market players. Key Companies Covered in the United States Ambulatory Surgical Center Market Research Report Are TH Medical, AMSURG Corp. (Envision Healthcare), Surgical Care Affiliates, SurgCenter, Regent Surgical Health, ASD Management, Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, Physicians Endoscopy, LLC, Surgery Partners, and other key market players.
Surgery Partners (SGRY) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), a leading provider of surgical services, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Bain Capital Private Equity's Managing Director Devin O'Reilly explains why his firm sought out its new investment in PartSource and other investment areas Bain likes in the healthcare space.
SGRY Price Returns