Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): Price and Financial Metrics
SGRY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SGRY is 5.41 -- better than 92.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.05 for Surgery Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGRY is more volatile than 91.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDOR, NS, INAP, WHLR, and SALM.
- Visit SGRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surgerypartners.com.
SGRY Stock Price Chart More Charts
SGRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.84||52-week high||$18.89|
|Prev. close||$18.07||52-week low||$5.38|
|Day high||$18.14||Avg. volume||453,335|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.03||Market Cap||891.98M|
Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) Company Bio
Surgery Partners Inc. is a healthcare services company focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of the company's patients and physicians. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
SGRY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Surgery Partners Inc. To summarize, we found that Surgery Partners Inc ranked in the 53st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Surgery Partners Inc ended up being:
- 26% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Surgery Partners Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Surgery Partners Inc experienced a tax rate of about 176% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 97.51% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|