Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGRY POWR Grades
- SGRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGRY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SGRY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.65% of US stocks).
SGRY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SGRY is currently 57.27, higher than 91.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SGRY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.81 for Surgery Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Surgery Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NRP, NCLH, AM, BNL, and BBGI.
- SGRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Surgery Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.surgerypartners.com.
SGRY Valuation Summary
- SGRY's price/earnings ratio is -30.1; this is 182.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SGRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 72 months.
- Over the past 72 months, SGRY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGRY.
SGRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGRY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.29% of graded US stocks.
- SGRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.388 -- ranking 64th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, RHE, and ENSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGRY.
The table below shows SGRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.57||52-week high||$69.58|
|Prev. close||$30.13||52-week low||$26.66|
|Day high||$32.07||Avg. volume||477,467|
|50-day MA||$43.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.74||Market Cap||2.75B|
Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) Company Bio
Surgery Partners Inc. is a healthcare services company focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of the company's patients and physicians. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGRY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGRY Social Stream
Latest SGRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgery Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGRY as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 34.6% upside potential for Surgery Partners (SGRY). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Surgery Partners (SGRY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 39.5% in Surgery Partners (SGRY). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Surgery Partners, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Details
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), a leading short-stay surgical facility owner and operator, announced the Company will release its fourth quarter 2021 results after market close on Monday, February 28, 2022, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Surgery Partners (SGRY) enters into a strategic agreement with Privia Health (PRVA) whereby SGRY will leverage the physician enablement capabilities of PRVA in Montana.PRVA will build out
SGRY Price Returns