Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SGRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGRY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SGRY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.59% of US stocks).
SGRY Stock Summary
- SGRY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,489.86 -- higher than 98.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For SGRY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 28.52 for Surgery Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBT, MBWM, CPSS, CLPR, and BIOX.
- Visit SGRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surgerypartners.com.
SGRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.72||52-week high||$67.57|
|Prev. close||$66.09||52-week low||$10.11|
|Day high||$66.06||Avg. volume||420,429|
|50-day MA||$53.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.85||Market Cap||3.88B|
Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) Company Bio
Surgery Partners Inc. is a healthcare services company focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of the company's patients and physicians. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
SGRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGRY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGRY Social Stream
Latest SGRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgery Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGRY as an investment opportunity.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Surgery Partners Inc
These seven healthcare stocks are in a good position to take off as baby boomers continue to age into retirement.
Surgery Partners Inc (SGRY) inked a new partnership with UCI Health in a bid to expand their emergency medical service facilities and thereby enrich the health care community. Surgery Partners is a healthcare services company that provides surgical services. The deal enables community access to outpatient surgical facilities for approximately 4 million residents across Orange County, Western Riverside County, and Southern California. Surgery Partners CEO Eric Evans said, “As a leading, independent operator of short-stay surgical facilities, we look forward to partnering with UCI Health and our collective medical staffs to provide our patients a cost-effective solution for ambulatory procedures with the same high-quality care to which they are accustomed.
Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) and UCI Health have announced a new strategic partnership that marks an expansion of community access to outpatient surgical facilities for nearly 4 million residents throughout Orange County, western Riverside County and southern California.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), a leading provider of surgical services, today announced that Wayne DeVeydt, Executive Chairman of the Board and Tom Cowhey, Chief Financial Officer will meet with investors at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference, including a presentation on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 3:30p.m. (Eastern Time) Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the event by logging onto the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.surgerypartners.com. The replay will also be available on this same website for a limited time following the call. To learn more about Surgery Partners, please visit the Company's website at www.surger...
SGRY Price Returns