Sigilon Therapeutics Inc. (SGTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SGTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGTX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 123 days.
- SGTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.26% of US stocks).
SGTX Stock Summary
- Sigilon Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on December 4, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.72% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sigilon Therapeutics Inc comes in at -28.23%, a number that bests only 5.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGTX is more volatile than 97.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYLA, STTK, CLLS, TMDI, and VBLT.
- Visit SGTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sigilon.com.
SGTX Valuation Summary
- SGTX's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 109.59% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 39 weeks, SGTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 56.5.
- SGTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 56.5 over the prior 39 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGTX.
SGTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$12.55|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||93,291|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||26.17M|
Sigilon Therapeutics Inc. (SGTX) Company Bio
Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops functional cures for patients with chronic diseases. Its lead product candidate is SIG-001, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial to prevent bleeding episodes in patients with moderate-severe to severe Hemophilia A. The company is also developing SIG-005 to treat the non-neurological manifestations of the disease in patients with mucopolysaccharidosis type 1; and SIG-002 designed to replace islet cells for the treatment of type 1 diabetes. The company was formerly known as Sigilon, Inc. and changed its name to Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. in June 2017. Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGTX Latest Social Stream
View Full SGTX Social Stream
Latest SGTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sigilon Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGTX as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGTX), a biotechnology company that seeks to develop functional cures for chronic diseases through its Shielded Living Therapeutics™ platform, today announced the appointment of Sarah Yuan, Ph.D., as Chief Technical Operations Officer, effective March 7th, 2022. Dr. Yuan brings more than 20 years of experience in process development, manufacturing sciences and CMC strategies from a broad range of leading biop
Supernus to Provide Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on February 28, 2022
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that the Company expects to report preliminary fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and full year 2022 financial guidance after the market closes on Monday, February 28, 2022. Jack Khattar, President and CEO, and Tim Dec, Senior Vice
Supernus Receives Notice Assigning Early October 2022 PDUFA for SPN-830 Apomorphine Infusion Device NDA
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that it received notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that the company’s New Drug Application (NDA) resubmission for its apomorphine infusion device (SPN-830) for the continuous treatment of motor fluctuations (OFF episodes) in P
Invaio Sciences, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering company focused on unlocking the potential of the planet's interdependent natural systems to solve pressing agricultural, sustainability, and environmental challenges, today announced the appointment of Hugh Grant to its Board of Directors.
Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (SGTX) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
SGTX Price Returns