Sigilon Therapeutics Inc. (SGTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGTX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,719,716, SIGILON THERAPEUTICS INC has a greater market value than merely 7.33% of US stocks.
- SIGILON THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on December 4, 2020, making it an older stock than just 9.81% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGTX is more volatile than 87.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SQZ, SLDB, SURF, IKNA, and LVTX.
- SGTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIGILON THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to sigilon.com.
SGTX Valuation Summary
- SGTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 104.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SGTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.8 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGTX.
SGTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$2.08|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||652,011|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||23.49M|
Sigilon Therapeutics Inc. (SGTX) Company Bio
Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops functional cures for patients with chronic diseases. Its lead product candidate is SIG-001, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial to prevent bleeding episodes in patients with moderate-severe to severe Hemophilia A. The company is also developing SIG-005 to treat the non-neurological manifestations of the disease in patients with mucopolysaccharidosis type 1; and SIG-002 designed to replace islet cells for the treatment of type 1 diabetes. The company was formerly known as Sigilon, Inc. and changed its name to Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. in June 2017. Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGTX Latest Social Stream
View Full SGTX Social Stream
Latest SGTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGILON THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGTX as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off Thursday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
Sigilon Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:SGTX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.25m (up 118% from...
Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (SGTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.21% and 73.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Identified important optimization features for its platform to mitigate PFO risks in current and future programs Advanced iPS cell differentiation protocol for the diabetes program in preparation for anticipated IND-enabling studies in 2023 Continued optimization of the MPS-1 program, with plans to initiate IND-enabling studies in the second half of 2023 CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGTX), a biotechnology company that seeks to develop fu
Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (SGTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.35% and 22.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SGTX Price Returns