Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK): Price and Financial Metrics
SHAK Stock Summary
- SHAK's current price/earnings ratio is 122.51, which is higher than 94.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SHAK has reported earnings growth of -83.89%, putting it ahead of merely 16.22% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHAK's revenue has grown 31.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KWR, SMPL, NPO, HABT, and FRBK.
- Visit SHAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shakeshack.com.
SHAK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.43||52-week high||$105.84|
|Prev. close||$73.28||52-week low||$49.28|
|Day high||$76.17||Avg. volume||2,050,252|
|50-day MA||$65.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.70||Market Cap||2.83B|
Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Company Bio
Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants in the United States, the District of Columbia, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, and wine. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.