Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHAK POWR Grades
- SHAK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHAK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SHAK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18% of US stocks).
SHAK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Shake Shack Inc is higher than 93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.91%, Shake Shack Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shake Shack Inc is reporting a growth rate of 78.23%; that's higher than 76.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shake Shack Inc are PRA, NP, KAMN, CSSE, and ATNI.
- Visit SHAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shakeshack.com.
SHAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SHAK's price/sales ratio is 90.32% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 80 months, SHAK's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.9.
- SHAK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 435 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHAK.
SHAK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 247.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 242.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 229.8%.
The table below shows SHAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.45% of graded US stocks.
- SHAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 44th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- DENN, BJRI, and DRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHAK.
The table below shows SHAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.77||52-week high||$138.38|
|Prev. close||$83.97||52-week low||$63.49|
|Day high||$83.16||Avg. volume||817,627|
|50-day MA||$90.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.22||Market Cap||3.40B|
Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Company Bio
Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants in the United States, the District of Columbia, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, and wine. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHAK Latest Social Stream
View Full SHAK Social Stream
Latest SHAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shake Shack Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHAK as an investment opportunity.
CEO Interview: Coffee Chain Dutch Bros Surges 41% on IPO After “Broistas” Fuel America Through Covid
By John Jannarone Shares of Dutch Bros Inc (NYSE: BROS) surged 41% in opening trade Wednesday after pricing at $23 apiece, far above the indicative $18-$20 range as investors bid up shares of the Oregon-based coffee chain. The company, which refers to its servers fraternally as “broistas” rather than baristas, has a three-decade track record, […]
McDonald's enters the plant-based competition, but there is a lot more room to grow.
NEW YORK, September 07, 2021--Shake Shack Inc. ("Shake Shack" or the "Company") (NYSE:SHAK), today announced that the Company will be participating in the following virtual investor conferences this September:
It was the brainchild of Danny Meyer, best known as the restaurateur and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group. It has managed to spruce up an old-school menu, propelling the New York City concept into an internationally recognized brand. Shake Shack follows in the footsteps of another fast casual champion -- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) -- by keeping its menu simple and natural.
Shake Shack Inc. said Tuesday that it has partnered with Milk Bar to launch limited-time milkshakes. The Cornflake Chocolate Drizzle Shake, made with Milk Bar Cornflake Crunch and malted vanilla frozen yogurt, and Chocolate Birthday Cake Shake, made with Milk Bar B'Day crumbs and frosting, will be available September 3 through November 1. Shake Shack app users will have early access starting today. Pricing starts around $6. Shake Shack stock is up 2.3% for the year to date and the S&P 500 index
SHAK Price Returns