Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK): Price and Financial Metrics
SHAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.18||52-week high||$80.58|
|Prev. close||$58.07||52-week low||$40.83|
|Day high||$58.49||Avg. volume||829,379|
|50-day MA||$68.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.42||Market Cap||2.46B|
SHAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHAK POWR Grades
- SHAK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHAK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SHAK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.64% of US stocks).
SHAK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 322.39, SHAKE SHACK INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.05% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SHAKE SHACK INC is higher than 81.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SHAKE SHACK INC is reporting a growth rate of -103.6%; that's higher than just 13.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCNE, NHC, SFNC, EFSC, and MCRI.
- Visit SHAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shakeshack.com.
SHAK Valuation Summary
- SHAK's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 271.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 105 months, SHAK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3564.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHAK.
SHAK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 107.89%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.6%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.3%.
The table below shows SHAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHAK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.88% of graded US stocks.
- SHAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 43rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CBRL, NATH, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHAK.
The table below shows SHAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Company Bio
Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants in the United States, the District of Columbia, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, and wine. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
SHAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHAK Latest Social Stream
View Full SHAK Social Stream
Latest SHAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHAKE SHACK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHAK as an investment opportunity.
Google stock has been a big stock market winner since its debut in 2004. A breakout from a bottoming base in 2019 yielded a massive price gain.
Williams-Sonoma just hit a new 52-week high, thanks in part to an investment firm’s support.
Starbucks is slowly building up its presence in China.
(Bloomberg) -- Your next ’shroom burger from Shake Shack Inc. may be prepared using a frying oil that comes from sugarcane.Most Read from BloombergHow Auto Executives Misread the UAW Ahead of Historic StrikeVegas’ Newest Resort Is a $3.7 Billion Palace, 23 Years in the MakingDebris Spotted in Search for Missing US F-35 Fighter JetXi’s Missing Defense Chief Opens Door for US Military TalksTrillion-Dollar Industry Powering Chicago at Risk of LeavingAt two New York City locations, Shake Shack will
Shake Shack Cl A shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
SHAK Price Returns