Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHAK POWR Grades
- SHAK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.71% of US stocks.
- SHAK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- SHAK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
SHAK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHAK is currently 83.89, higher than 94.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.62%, Shake Shack Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.79% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SHAK has reported earnings growth of -373.21%, putting it ahead of only 5.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shake Shack Inc are XRX, ODP, AEO, BJRI, and AIT.
- SHAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shake Shack Inc's official web site, go to www.shakeshack.com.
SHAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.25||52-week high||$138.38|
|Prev. close||$79.48||52-week low||$47.12|
|Day high||$84.48||Avg. volume||858,253|
|50-day MA||$110.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.76||Market Cap||3.49B|
Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Company Bio
Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants in the United States, the District of Columbia, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, and wine. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
SHAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHAK Latest Social Stream
View Full SHAK Social Stream
Latest SHAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shake Shack Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHAK as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Brooke DiPalma breaks down how fast food giants, companies and states are offering incentives to support COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
Yum China CEO Joey Wat joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the digital acceration as a result of COVID-19.
All aboard McDonald's stock following its surprising minimum wage hike?
Shake Shack Inc. is expanding its footprint, and says the suburbs are a prime target. “Assuming no unforeseen COVID-related delays, we’re on target to open between 35 and 40 new company-operated Shacks this year across both urban and suburban markets, although more weighted to suburban as we continue our market penetration strategy,” said Randall Garutti, chief executive of Shake Shack, on the recent first-quarter earnings call, according to a FactSet transcript. The company is aiming for a total of 45 to 50 new Shacks in 2022.
Wendy's light its up in the first quarter. Here's why.
SHAK Price Returns