Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHAK POWR Grades
- SHAK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.15% of US stocks.
- SHAK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SHAK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.99% of US stocks).
SHAK Stock Summary
- SHAKE SHACK INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 75.09% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SHAKE SHACK INC is higher than 85.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SHAK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 72.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHAKE SHACK INC are RYAAY, ALGT, AWX, ATNI, and AVO.
- SHAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHAKE SHACK INC's official web site, go to www.shakeshack.com.
SHAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SHAK's EV/EBIT ratio is 1021.48% lower, now standing at -124.4.
- SHAK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 405.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHAK.
SHAK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 218.03%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 107.89%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.44%.
The table below shows SHAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHAK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.88% of graded US stocks.
- SHAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 43rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CBRL, NATH, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHAK.
The table below shows SHAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.61||52-week high||$79.25|
|Prev. close||$56.52||52-week low||$37.72|
|Day high||$56.04||Avg. volume||950,958|
|50-day MA||$49.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.94||Market Cap||2.34B|
Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Company Bio
Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants in the United States, the District of Columbia, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, and wine. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHAK Latest Social Stream
View Full SHAK Social Stream
Latest SHAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHAKE SHACK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHAK as an investment opportunity.
McDonald's (MCD) fourth-quarter 2022 top line is likely to have negatively impacted by decline in international operated markets revenues.
Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) delivers shareholders 5.3% CAGR over 5 years, surging 21% in the last week alone
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
Shake Shack (SHAK) benefits from robust comps growth, expansion efforts and strong digital sales.
With the chances of a U.S. recession looking increasingly remote as the days go on, here are seven consumer discretionary stocks to buy.
Shake Shack gave investors a preliminary look at its fourth-quarter results and 2023 outlook on Monday. All around, it seemed to be good news.
SHAK Price Returns