Sotera Health (SHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHC POWR Grades
- SHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.47% of US stocks).
SHC Stock Summary
- SHC's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than only 10.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOTERA HEALTH CO is higher than it is for about 85.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SHC is more volatile than 92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOTERA HEALTH CO are OUT, LEG, MD, TGNA, and KOP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SHC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001822479.
SHC Valuation Summary
- SHC's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 5.88% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHC.
SHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.42% of graded US stocks.
- SHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 66th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.26||52-week high||$24.90|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$18.30||Avg. volume||3,822,704|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.59||Market Cap||5.15B|
Sotera Health (SHC) Company Bio
Sotera Health Co. provides sterilization and lab testing and advisory services to the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. It provides sterilization as well as microbiological and analytical lab testing and advisory services to help ensure that medical, pharmaceutical and food products are safe for healthcare practitioners, patients and consumers. The company was founded in November 2017 and is headquartered in Broadview Heights, OH.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHC Latest Social Stream
View Full SHC Social Stream
Latest SHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOTERA HEALTH CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHC as an investment opportunity.
After a heavy punishment across the bulk of FY22, STERIS plc (STE) has caught a strong bid and broken out above the longer-term resistance level. Broad equities rallied at the back end of last year anyway, however, STE's situation was more unique in that it faced heavy overhang from a string of lawsuits its competitor Sotera Health (Zach Bristow on Seeking Alpha | February 7, 2023
The following segment was excerpted from this fund letter.
Sotera Health Company (SHC)
When I initially sat down to write this letter, I planned to write a section on SHC that would have been substantially different than the one I am writing now. Only a few weeks ago, my thesis was primarily centered on SHC’s litigation, and I believed that SHC’s fundamentals, while excellent, wer...
How far off is Sotera Health Company ( NASDAQ:SHC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
The following slide deck was published by Sotera Health Company in conjunction with this event.
Currently, Sotera Health Company’s (SHC) stock is trading at $16.75, marking a fall of -3.90% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -32.73% below its 52-week high of $24.90 and 189.79% above its 52-week low of $5.78. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -10.32% below the high and […]
SHC Price Returns