Sharecare, Inc. (SHCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHCR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SHCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHCR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SHCR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SHCR Stock Summary
- For SHCR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.27% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 288.07%, SHARECARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.58% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHCR's revenue has grown -18.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHARECARE INC are JAMF, AYX, IGC, SOFI, and HIPO.
- To check out SHARECARE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816233.
SHCR Valuation Summary
- SHCR's price/earnings ratio is -7.5; this is 130.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SHCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHCR.
SHCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHCR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.83% of graded US stocks.
- SHCR's asset turnover comes in at 1.126 -- ranking 17th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.14||52-week high||$5.96|
|Prev. close||$2.07||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.18||Avg. volume||1,874,672|
|50-day MA||$1.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.18||Market Cap||756.53M|
Sharecare, Inc. (SHCR) Company Bio
Sharecare, Inc. operates as a digital health company. Its virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. The company was founded in 2010 and sis based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHCR Latest Social Stream
View Full SHCR Social Stream
Latest SHCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHARECARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHCR as an investment opportunity.
Sharecare, Inc. (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Sharecare and National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter - renowned for the annual Emmy Awards - announce winners of 2022 Sharecare Awards
Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, announced the complete list of winners of the 2022 Sharecare Awards. Held in association with the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter – which inspires artistic and technical excellence through the renowned Emmy® Award – the Sharecare Awards recognize the year's best digital campaigns and content that promote health and well-being and embody the spirit of "shar
Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced that it will report third quarter fiscal 2022 financial results on Thursday, November 10, 2022, before the market opens. In conjunction, the company will host a conference call to review results at 8:00 a.m. EST on the same day.
Sharecare reveals valuable findings from survey about impact of anxiety and depression on chronic condition management
Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced findings from its survey of nearly 3,000 patients and more than 200 physicians1 in the U.S., revealing that depression and anxiety are pervasive and potentially underdiagnosed in America; and the resulting lack of treatment interferes with the management of a chronic illness or condition. Based on these findings, the company will introduce Mind Your Health content capsules
Sharecare expands life sciences product suite with comprehensive solutions to support patient education and improve the care journey
Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced nine new digital solutions designed to engage, educate, and support people in managing their health. Created in response to emerging consumer trends and behaviors, these innovations support efforts to bridge gaps between people and quality care.
SHCR Price Returns