Shell PLC ADR (SHEL): Price and Financial Metrics
SHEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.64||52-week high||$68.74|
|Prev. close||$65.80||52-week low||$52.47|
|Day high||$66.24||Avg. volume||4,900,009|
|50-day MA||$65.83||Dividend yield||4.01%|
|200-day MA||$61.85||Market Cap||218.13B|
SHEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHEL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- SHEL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SHEL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SHEL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $228,639,978,670, SHELL PLC has a greater market value than 99.27% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.4, SHELL PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SHEL is more volatile than merely 4.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHELL PLC are TMO, CRM, ABT, KO, and BAC.
- Visit SHEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shell.com.
SHEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SHEL's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 223 months, SHEL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHEL.
SHEL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -41.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 48.83%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.75%.
The table below shows SHEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Shell PLC ADR (SHEL) Company Bio
Shell Plc engages in oil and natural gas production. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Gas, Upstream, Oil Products, Chemicals and Corporate. The Integrated Gas segment manages liquefied natural gas activities and the conversion of natural gas into gas to liquids fuels and other products. The Upstream segment manages the exploration for and extraction of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The Oil Products segment manages the Refining and Trading, and Marketing classes of business. The Chemicals segment operates manufacturing plants and its own marketing network. The Corporate segment consists of holdings and treasury, self-insurance activities, and headquarters and central functions of the company. The company was founded in February 1907 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
SHEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHEL Latest Social Stream
View Full SHEL Social Stream
Latest SHEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHELL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHEL as an investment opportunity.
Transaction in Own Shares November 23, 2023 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Shell plc (the 'Company') announces that on 23 November 2023 it purchased the following number of Shares for cancellation. Aggregated information on Shares purchased according to trading venue: Date of PurchaseNumber of Shares purchasedHighest price paidLowest price paidVolume weighted average price paid per shareVenueCurrency23/11/2023941,832£ 25.9350£ 25.6600£ 25.8322LSEGBP23/11/2023----Chi-X (CXE)GBP23/11/2023----BATS
(Bloomberg) -- A UK court ruled that a group of Nigerian fishermen can bring claims against Shell Plc over oil pollution that devastated their communities, as a long-running legal case edges closer to a trial. Most Read from BloombergAltman Returns as OpenAI CEO in Chaotic Win for MicrosoftHulu for $1, Max for $3: Streaming Services Slash Prices This Black FridayOpenAI Engineers Earning $800,000 a Year Turn Rare Skillset Into LeverageMcKinsey and Its Peers Are Facing the Wildest Headwinds in Yea
Following in the footsteps of esteemed investing juggernauts, the ideal of chasing even the best global stocks should generally come second to targeting enterprises in the U.S.
Shell's (SHEL) natural gas discovery in the Mediterranean Sea enhances Egypt's energy landscape, which is in sync with the company's ambitious growth plans.
Shell (SHEL) partners with Subsea 7 for FPSO Fluminense decommissioning, showcasing its commitment to eco-friendly practices in the offshore oil and gas industry.
SHEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|