Shell PLC ADR (SHEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHEL POWR Grades
- SHEL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHEL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SHEL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
SHEL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $190,196,396,890, SHELL PLC has a greater market value than 99.21% of US stocks.
- SHEL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.5, which is higher than just 9.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SHEL comes in at 17.73% -- higher than that of 89.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHR, TMO, BABA, ABT, and AZN.
- SHEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHELL PLC's official web site, go to www.shell.com.
SHEL Valuation Summary
- SHEL's price/earnings ratio is 4.6; this is 44.58% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SHEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHEL.
SHEL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -41.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 48.83%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.75%.
The table below shows SHEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.17||52-week high||$62.75|
|Prev. close||$55.84||52-week low||$44.90|
|Day high||$56.56||Avg. volume||5,187,539|
|50-day MA||$59.12||Dividend yield||4.21%|
|200-day MA||$54.93||Market Cap||195.77B|
Shell PLC ADR (SHEL) Company Bio
Shell Plc engages in oil and natural gas production. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Gas, Upstream, Oil Products, Chemicals and Corporate. The Integrated Gas segment manages liquefied natural gas activities and the conversion of natural gas into gas to liquids fuels and other products. The Upstream segment manages the exploration for and extraction of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The Oil Products segment manages the Refining and Trading, and Marketing classes of business. The Chemicals segment operates manufacturing plants and its own marketing network. The Corporate segment consists of holdings and treasury, self-insurance activities, and headquarters and central functions of the company. The company was founded in February 1907 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHEL Latest Social Stream
View Full SHEL Social Stream
Latest SHEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHELL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHEL as an investment opportunity.
New Shell CEO faces tough act in balancing fossil fuel demand against climate risks
Shell's (NYSE:SHEL) new CEO faces the dilemma of whether the company should increase its oil production, or begin to turn away from fossil fuels to tackle climate-related goals more aggressively.
"I think the heat will come no matter what I do," Wael Sawan said in an interview Tuesday with The Wall Street Journal.
Sawan said he is committed to lowering Shell's (SHEL) emissions and helping develop a new generation of clean energy sources, but "I fundamentally b...
Shell: All Options On The Table For New Energy Strategy
Shell's CEO, Wael Sawan, stated that the company is deliberating on a new strategy that will reconcile energy security with climate targets.
Transaction in Own Shares
28 March, 2023• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Shell plc (the ‘Company’) announces that on 28 March 2023 it purchased the following number of Shares for cancellation. Aggregated information on Shares purchased according to trading venue: Date of purchaseNumber of Shares purchasedHighest price paid Lowest price paid Volume weighted average price paid per shareVenueCurrency28/03/20231,020,479 £22.745£22.425£22.621LSEGBP28/03/2023200,000£22.725£22.415£22.608Chi-X (CXE)GBP28/03/2023309,521£22.740£22.
Shell (SHEL) & Hartshead Collaborate on North Sea Gas Fields
Shell plc (SHEL) and Hartshead have agreed on the terms of a deal to export gas from the North Sea, boosting the region's energy industry prospects.
New Shell CEO Faces Big Dilemma: Should the Company Pump More Oil?
Wael Sawan says he knows some people are going to be unhappy when he completes his business plan for the energy giant.
SHEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...