Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd American Depositary Shares (SHG): Price and Financial Metrics
SHG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.73, Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd is higher than merely 0.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -106,257.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd are LPL, WF, KEP, QKLS, and MUFG.
- Visit SHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shinhangroup.com.
SHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.79||52-week high||$35.57|
|Prev. close||$30.41||52-week low||$17.09|
|Day high||$30.00||Avg. volume||113,929|
|50-day MA||$30.55||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$26.48||Market Cap||15.39B|
Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd American Depositary Shares (SHG) Company Bio
Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. provides various financial products and services in South Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.