Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd. ADR (SHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHG POWR Grades
- SHG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- SHG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SHG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.8% of US stocks).
SHG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHG is currently 0, higher than just 0.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.72 for SHINHAN FINANCIAL GROUP CO LTD; that's greater than it is for 96.04% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SHG comes in at -26,171.06% -- higher than that of merely 0.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHINHAN FINANCIAL GROUP CO LTD are METX, BCH, ENIC, EC, and AZRE.
- SHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHINHAN FINANCIAL GROUP CO LTD's official web site, go to www.shinhangroup.com.
SHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.22||52-week high||$36.64|
|Prev. close||$36.62||52-week low||$22.98|
|Day high||$36.43||Avg. volume||111,861|
|50-day MA||$30.20||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$28.87||Market Cap||18.43B|
Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd. ADR (SHG) Company Bio
Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. (Korean: 주식회사 신한금융지주회사; RR: Jusik Hoesa Sinhan Geumyung Jiju Hoesa) is a financial holding company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial services, including banking, securities, life insurance, and investment banking. It is one of Korea's Big Five financial groups, along with KB Financial Group, NH Financial Group, Hana Financial Group and Woori Financial Group. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHG Latest Social Stream
View Full SHG Social Stream
Latest SHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHINHAN FINANCIAL GROUP CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHG as an investment opportunity.
Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. gapped up before the market opened on Tuesday. The stock had previously closed at $33.29, but opened at $34.83. Shinhan Financial Group shares…
My attention turns to Shinhan Financial Group''s 2023 outlook with this latest write-up. Read more to see why I continue to award a Buy rating on SHG stock.
A U.S. unit of South Korea’s Shinhan Financial Group has agreed to bolster the oversight of its anti-money-laundering program as part of a settlement with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Shinhan Bank America, which operates bank branches in the U.S., agreed to ensure that its AML program was sufficiently capable of combating the risk of money laundering, after the FDIC in 2021 found deficiencies and weaknesses, according to an FDIC order issued in October and made public Friday. Shinhan Bank America neither admitted nor denied any allegations of unsound banking practices or violations of the law, the order, which was issued with Shinhan Bank America’s consent, said.
Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. (NYSE:NYSE:SHG) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 24, 2022 09:30 PM ET Company Participants Park Cheol Woo - Head, IR Lee Tae Kyung - CFO Bang Dong…
(ATTN: RECASTS headline, lead; ADDS more details throughout, photo) SEOUL, Sept. 25 (Yon…
SHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch