Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHIP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- SHIP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 166 days.
- SHIP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.7% of US stocks).
SHIP Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp comes in at 82.75%, a number that bests 92.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of 90.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UAN, TKC, GSL, NCLH, and CVI.
- Visit SHIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seanergymaritime.com.
SHIP Valuation Summary
- SHIP's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SHIP's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 164 months.
- SHIP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9985.1 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHIP.
SHIP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -76.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -26.77%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.71%.
The table below shows SHIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||13,176,411|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||149.76M|
SHIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHIP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHIP Social Stream
Latest SHIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHIP as an investment opportunity.
Note: I have previously covered Seanergy Maritime Holdings (SHIP), so investors should view this as an update to my earlier articles on the company. Last week, Greece-based dry bulk shipper Seanergy Maritime Holdings ("Seanergy") reported rather disappointing Q2 results mostly due to management's unfortunate decision to convert approximately one third...
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -1.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021 Highlights of the Second Quarter of 2021: Gross revenues: $28.9 million in Q2 2021 compared to $9.3 million in Q2 2020, up 209%Net income: $2.0 million in Q2 2021, as compared to a net loss of $11.3 million in Q2 2020EBITDA1: $10.8 million in Q2 2021, as compared to negative $2.1 million in Q2 2020Adjusted EBITDA1: $11.3 million in Q2 2021, as compared to negative $1.8 million in
These four shipping stocks stand to gain as global economic growth gains traction and translates into healthy shipping rates.
Seanergy Announces Delivery & Immediate Period Employment of one Capesize Vessel and New Bank Loan Facility
Seanergy Announces Delivery & Immediate Period Employment of one Capesize Vessel and New Bank Loan Facility July 27, 2021 - Glyfada, Greece - Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Seanergy”) (NASDAQ: SHIP) reported today the delivery of a previously-announced Capesize vessel acquisition, the M/V Friendship (the “Vessel”). The Vessel is a 176,952 dwt Capesize bulk carrier, built in 2009 by Namura Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. in Japan. The M/V Friendship is the fifth Capesize delivery that
SHIP Price Returns
Continue Researching SHIPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch