Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHIP POWR Grades
- SHIP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.28% of US stocks.
- SHIP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 170 days.
- SHIP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SHIP Stock Summary
- SHIP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.32, which is higher than just 3.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP's share price is greater than that of 99.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -136.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRP, EGLE, ARCH, AAT, and NE.
- SHIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.seanergymaritime.com.
SHIP Valuation Summary
- SHIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.7; this is 69.87% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SHIP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2797 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHIP.
SHIP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 325.26%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.42%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.59%.
The table below shows SHIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- SHIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 88th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHIP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SHIP, see our SHIP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1.73||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
SHIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$12.30|
|Prev. close||$5.17||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$5.17||Avg. volume||256,484|
|50-day MA||$5.89||Dividend yield||18.62%|
|200-day MA||$5.93||Market Cap||76.86M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SHIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHIP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHIP Social Stream
Latest SHIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHIP as an investment opportunity.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SHIP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SHIP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Conference Call on the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 31 December, 2022 Financial Results. We have with us Mr. Stamatis Tsantanis, Chairman and CEO; and […]
REMINDER - Leading Dry Bulk & Container Shipping Companies & Diversified Shipping MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
Seanergy Maritime Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2022
Highlights Quarterly Full Year(in million USD except EPS) Q4 2022Q4 2021 FY 2022FY 2021Net Revenues $28.5$56.7 $125.0$153.1Net Income $0.5$20.6 $17.2$41.3Adjusted Net Income1 $0.9$27.9 $23.3$53.3EBITDA1 $12.0$31.5 $59.5$78.9Adjusted EBITDA1 $12.5$38.8 $65.6$90.1 Earnings per Share (EPS) Basic1,2 $0.03$1.21 $0.97$2.70Earnings per Share (EPS) Diluted1,2 $0.03$1.01 $0.96$2.16 Adjusted EPS Basic1,2 $0.05$1.63 $1.33$3.48 Adjusted EPS Diluted1,2 $0.05$1.36 $1.32$2.78 Other Highlights and Developments:
Seanergy Maritime Announces the Date for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022 Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast
Earnings Release: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, Before Market Open in New YorkConference Call and Webcast: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time GLYFADA, Greece, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Seanergy”) (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022, prior to the open of the market in New York on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Seanergy’s management will c
Seanergy Maritime Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
GLYFADA, Greece, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Seanergy”) (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that it has received written notification from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications department of The Nasdaq Stock Market, confirming that the Company has regained compliance with the Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) concerning the minimum bid price of the Company’s common stock and the matter is now closed. About Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Seanergy M
SHIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...