Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHIP POWR Grades
- SHIP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHIP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SHIP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.36% of US stocks).
SHIP Stock Summary
- For SHIP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp comes in at 82.75%, a number that bests 89.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -54.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRR, BBGI, GSL, SOHO, and SRG.
- Visit SHIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seanergymaritime.com.
SHIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SHIP's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 166 months, SHIP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SHIP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9984.2 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHIP.
SHIP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -174.27%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -76.34%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -104.96%.
The table below shows SHIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- SHIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 88th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$1.62|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||3,494,266|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||8.47%|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||180.71M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SHIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHIP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHIP Social Stream
Latest SHIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHIP as an investment opportunity.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SHIP) traded at $1.19 at close of the session on Tuesday, 02/22/22, made an upward move of 2.59% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $1.16 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 0.49 with the days price range being $1.12 $1.20. Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) Is The Among Hot Stock Right Now Read More »
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) Rose 32.48% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD Numbers Rose 27.40% – Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind
During the recent session, Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SHIP)’s traded shares were 0.59 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.39. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $1.17, reflecting an intraday loss of 0.00% or $0.0. The 52-week high for the SHIP share is $1.72, that puts it down -47.01 … Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) Rose 32.48% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD Numbers Rose 27.40% – Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind Read More »
Nasdaq confirmed that Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule regarding the minimum bid price.The company had received non-compliance notice on Feb.1
Seanergy Maritime Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement February 15, 2022 - Glyfada, Greece - Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that the Nasdaq Stock Market has confirmed that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) concerning the minimum bid price of the Company’s common stock and the matter is now closed. About Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. is the only pure-p
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
SHIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch