Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP): Price and Financial Metrics
SHIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.34||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$7.54||Avg. volume||160,847|
|50-day MA||$5.77||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||144.22M|
SHIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHIP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- SHIP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SHIP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.07% of US stocks).
SHIP Stock Summary
- SHIP's current price/earnings ratio is 5.35, which is higher than merely 8.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP is higher than just 8.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 665%; that's higher than 98.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IIPR, EHC, OLP, JBGS, and LPG.
- Visit SHIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seanergymaritime.com.
SHIP Valuation Summary
- SHIP's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 60% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 192 months, SHIP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHIP.
SHIP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 325.26%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.42%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.59%.
The table below shows SHIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- SHIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 88th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHIP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHIP Social Stream
Latest SHIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEANERGY MARITIME HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHIP as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Seanergy Maritime Holdings fair value estimate is US$7.94...
Seanergy Maritime Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023 and Declares Dividend of $0.025 Per Share
Highlights (in million USD, except EPS) Q3 2023Q3 20229M 20239M 2022Net Revenues $24.5$34.0$70.8$96.5Net (loss) / income ($5.0)$7.1($8.5)$16.7Adjusted net (loss) / income1 ($2.6)$7.6$0.5$22.4EBITDA1 $7.1$18.6$27.9$47.6Adjusted EBITDA1 $9.5$19.0$29.1$53.3 (Loss) / earnings per share Basic1,2 ($0.28)$0.41($0.48)$0.96(Loss) / earnings per share Diluted1,2 ($0.28)$0.40($0.48)$0.94Adjusted (loss) / earnings per share Basic1,2 ($0.14)$0.43$0.02$1.29Adjusted (loss) / earnings per share Diluted1,2 ($0.1
Seanergy Maritime Announces the Date for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023, Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast
Earnings Release: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, Before Market Open in New YorkConference Call and Webcast: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time GLYFADA, Greece, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Seanergy”) (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2023, prior to the open of the market in New York on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Seanergy’s sen
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:SHIP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.025 per share on the...
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:SHIP ) will pay a dividend of $0.025 on the 6th of October. This means the...
SHIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch