Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHIP POWR Grades
- SHIP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHIP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 45 weeks.
- SHIP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.7% of US stocks).
SHIP Stock Summary
- For SHIP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.2% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHIP's revenue has grown 82.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.12% of US companies in our set.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSL, CDOR, SGRY, HMLP, and AM.
- SHIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.seanergymaritime.com.
SHIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SHIP's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 166 months, SHIP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SHIP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9984.2 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHIP.
SHIP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -174.27%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -270.1%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.81%.
The table below shows SHIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.77% of graded US stocks.
- SHIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 87th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||12,226,729|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||197.55M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SHIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHIP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHIP Social Stream
Latest SHIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHIP as an investment opportunity.
Penny stocks carry risk, but they offer substantial upside considering they trade at very conservative price multiples versus growth stocks.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings (SHIP) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
Leading Dry Bulk and Container Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum
3 Days – 21 Sessions – 90+ Speakers SHIPPING – IS IT ALL GLITTER AND GOLD?Complimentary Registration NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum as a Digital Forum on Tuesday to Thursday, October 12 - 14, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, NYCEDC and The Port Authority of NY & NJ. Registration is complimentary. The conference will feature senior e
Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
What happened Following in the wake of fellow dry bulk shipping stocks Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) last week and Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB) Monday morning, Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ: SHIP) and Castor Maritime (NASDAQ: CTRM) surged ahead to close the trading session up 12% and 13%.
SHIP Price Returns
Continue Researching SHIPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp (SHIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch