Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP): Price and Financial Metrics
SHOP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $50,064,459,250, Shopify Inc has a greater market value than 97.03% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHOP is currently 708.98, higher than 99.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.72, Shopify Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNG, VMW, ROKU, BMRN, and PTC.
- SHOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shopify Inc's official web site, go to www.shopify.com.
SHOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$402.43||52-week high||$593.89|
|Prev. close||$416.93||52-week low||$190.38|
|Day high||$406.00||Avg. volume||2,593,623|
|50-day MA||$454.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$373.40||Market Cap||46.42B|
Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP) Company Bio
Shopify Inc. allows Merchants to use its software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.