Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP): Price and Financial Metrics
SHOP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Shopify Inc is higher than 99.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Shopify Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Shopify Inc comes in at 921.95%, a number that bests 99.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shopify Inc are CDNA, EURN, EVBG, SRDX, and TAYD.
- SHOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shopify Inc's official web site, go to www.shopify.com.
SHOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHOP Price/Volume Stats
Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP) Company Bio
Shopify Inc. allows Merchants to use its software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.