Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP): Price and Financial Metrics
SHOP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHOP is currently 5,310.19, higher than 100% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SHOP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Shopify Inc comes in at 921.95%, a number that bests 99.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shopify Inc are CDNA, EURN, SPB, RPD, and IHT.
- Visit SHOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shopify.com.
SHOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$531.22||52-week high||$593.89|
|Prev. close||$532.97||52-week low||$173.71|
|Day high||$542.20||Avg. volume||2,173,471|
|50-day MA||$432.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$347.69||Market Cap||61.27B|
Shopify Inc. Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (SHOP) Company Bio
Shopify Inc. allows Merchants to use its software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.