Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHWZ POWR Grades
- SHWZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- SHWZ's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 27 weeks.
- SHWZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SHWZ Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77,159.45%, Medicine Man Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.95% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Medicine Man Technologies Inc comes in at 195.12%, a number that bests 96.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SHWZ comes in at -111.51% -- higher than that of merely 1.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medicine Man Technologies Inc are GLPG, CRMD, BILL, MKD, and CMRX.
- SHWZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medicine Man Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.medicinemantechnologies.com.
SHWZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SHWZ's price/earnings ratio is 116.45% lower, now standing at -5.
- SHWZ's price/sales ratio has moved down $16.6 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHWZ.
SHWZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHWZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$3.25|
|Prev. close||$2.45||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||151,316|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.96||Market Cap||N/A|
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ) Company Bio
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. provides cultivation consulting services for cannabis growing technologies and methodologies. The Company offers supply chain, processing, cultivation, cloning and seed propagation, facility design, feasibility, and dispensary consulting services. Medicine Man Technologies conducts business in the United States.
SHWZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHWZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SHWZ Social Stream
Latest SHWZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medicine Man Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHWZ as an investment opportunity.
Schwazze, (OTCQX:SHWZ) ("Schwazze" or the "Company"), announced financial results for its first quarter year ended March 31, 2021 ("Q1 2021"). During the first quarter of 2021, the Company announced the completion of its acquisition of Star Buds and announced a Q1 2021 revenue increase of $19.3 million compared to $3.2 million during the same period in 2020, representing a 504% increase. Proforma revenue for the first quarter 2021 was estimated at $26.8 million, which assumes that all Star Buds had been acquired on January 1, 2021. The Company’s adjusted EBITDA was $5.8M for Q1 2021. The Company also reported positive cash flow from operations of $1.7 million compared to last year’s loss of $2.5 million.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK:SHWZ) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Cannabis Growth Operator, Schwazze, Announces Rebannering of Mesa Organics Stores to Star Buds Dispensaries in Colorado
Cannabis growth operator, Schwazze, (OTCQX: SHWZ) ("Schwazze" or "the Company"), announced today that it has rebannered its four Mesa Organics retail dispensaries in southern Colorado as Star Buds. The newly bannered dispensaries are located in Pueblo East, Rocky Ford, Ordway, and Las Animas, Colorado.
Cannabis growth operator, Schwazze, (OTCQX: SHWZ) ("Schwazze " or "the Company"), today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. The Company also issued annual revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance for 2021 that excludes any unannounced acquisitions and set a goal to double proforma revenue over the twelve months through accretive acquisitions and internal growth.
Schwazze, formerly operating as Medicine Man Technologies Inc. (OTCQX: SHWZ) ("Schwazze" or "the Company"), today announced that it has closed on the asset purchase of the five Star Buds dispensaries located in Colorado that it had not already previously acquired. The acquired dispensaries are located in Aurora (2), Denver, Louisville, and Westminster.
SHWZ Price Returns