SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP (SI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SI POWR Grades
- SI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.75% of US stocks.
- SI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SI Stock Summary
- Silvergate Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on November 7, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.54%, Silvergate Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SI is more volatile than 97.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLCE, BPFH, SFBC, SFST, and CBNK.
- Visit SI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvergatebank.com.
SI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SI's price/earnings ratio is 450.78% higher, now standing at 70.5.
- SI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $38 over the prior 20 months.
- Over the past 20 months, SI's price/sales ratio has gone up $20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SI.
SI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.82||52-week high||$187.86|
|Prev. close||$100.33||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$100.85||Avg. volume||1,461,900|
|50-day MA||$110.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.69||Market Cap||2.40B|
SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP (SI) Company Bio
Silvergate Capital Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and loan services. It focuses on the financial infrastructure solutions and services for participants in the nascent and digital currency industry. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in La Jolla, CA.
SI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SI Latest Social Stream
View Full SI Social Stream
Latest SI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silvergate Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SI as an investment opportunity.
CSIQ, SI, TTEC, ACA, and TUP have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 17, 2021
Silvergate Capital named Coinbase''s former chief legal executive, Michael Lempres, as its new board chairman.
LA JOLLA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Silvergate Capital Corporation (Company) (NYSE: SI), the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, today announced it has appointed Michael Lempres as chairman of the board and Aanchal Gupta to the boards of directors for the Company and its subsidiary, Silvergate Bank. Mr. Lempres succeeds Dennis Frank, who has served as Silvergates chairman since leading the Companys recapita
Crypto stocks are on the rise Monday thanks to Bitcoin (BTC) picking up steam and breaking past the $40K price point this morning.
bodym/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis Over the past year, Silvergate Capital shares are up more than 600%. Such growth is more likely due to the general market positive in relation to the cryptocurrency industry than to the financial performance of the company. We expect stricter regulation, which will limit...
SI Price Returns