SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP (SI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- SI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.07% of US stocks).
SI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,419%, SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of 94.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SI comes in at -273.05% -- higher than that of just 1.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPHC, MCBS, CFBK, BFST, and FSBW.
- SI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.silvergatebank.com.
SI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SI's price/earnings ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 4.2.
- SI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SI.
SI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.46% of graded US stocks.
- SI's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 422nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.90||52-week high||$162.65|
|Prev. close||$16.24||52-week low||$10.81|
|Day high||$22.09||Avg. volume||10,865,675|
|50-day MA||$18.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.00||Market Cap||693.33M|
SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP (SI) Company Bio
Silvergate Capital Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and loan services. It focuses on the financial infrastructure solutions and services for participants in the nascent and digital currency industry. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in La Jolla, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SI Latest Social Stream
View Full SI Social Stream
Latest SI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILVERGATE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SI as an investment opportunity.
Stocks are mostly lower midday despite better-than-expected economic growth.
Silvergate Capital's dividend-related announcement may have some SI stock traders feeling nervous about the company's fiscal condition.
As potential short-squeeze stocks continue to capture the interest of retail traders, keep an eye on these stocks with high short interest.
(Bloomberg) -- A Depression-era backstop that Wall Street banks use for short-term funding is the latest corner of traditional finance to be ensnared by upheaval in the crypto industry.Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortUS and Germany Set to Send Tanks to Ukraine, Breaking DeadlockJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionaires Back His FirmDoomsday Clock Moves to 90 Seconds to M
The bank took heavy losses in the fourth quarter and has a lot of moving parts on its balance sheet.
SI Price Returns