SI-BONE Inc (SIBN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SIBN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 136 days, SIBN's average price target has gone up $9.29.
SIBN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- SIBN has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 86.51% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- SIBN has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 25.89% of Healthcare stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SIBN is higher than 74.03% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- SIBN has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 72.78% of Healthcare stocks.
- SI-BONE Inc's NA is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is SIBN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!