SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIBN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SIBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.77% of US stocks.
- SIBN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SIBN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
SIBN Stock Summary
- SI-BONE Inc's stock had its IPO on October 17, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.57% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.7, SI-BONE Inc has a higher such ratio than 85% of stocks in our set.
- SIBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SI-BONE Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRVL, PRO, ATR, PLAB, and HIMX.
- Visit SIBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to si-bone.com.
SIBN Valuation Summary
- SIBN's price/sales ratio is 12.9; this is 258.33% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, SIBN's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.5.
- Over the past 34 months, SIBN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIBN.
SIBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.98||52-week high||$37.21|
|Prev. close||$29.78||52-week low||$16.25|
|Day high||$30.53||Avg. volume||269,946|
|50-day MA||$30.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.38||Market Cap||983.70M|
SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) Company Bio
SI-BONE, Inc. engages in the development of invasive surgical implant system. Its product, iFuse, seeks to fuse the sacroiliac joint to treat sacroiliac joint dysfunction that often causes severe lower back pain. The company was founded on April 2008 by Mark A. Reiley and Jeffrey W. Dunn in and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
SIBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIBN Latest Social Stream
View Full SIBN Social Stream
Latest SIBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SI-BONE Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIBN as an investment opportunity.
Si-Bone (SIBN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBN), a medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, today announced it will report financial results for the second quarter of 2021 after market close on Monday, August 2, 2021. The company’s management will webcast a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors interested in listening to the conference call
SI-BONE, Inc. Announces Centene Establishes Positive Coverage for MIS SI Joint Fusion including the Triangular iFuse Implant System
New positive coverage policy provides access to iFuse as an important treatment option for patients with chronic sacroiliac joint pain and dysfunctionSANTA CLARA, Calif., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc., (Nasdaq: SIBN), a Silicon Valley-based medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, announced today that Centene Corporation has established a positive coverage policy for minimally invasive SI joint fusion. The new Centene pol
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
SI-BONE, Inc. Announces Publication of iFuse-3D Implant Clinical Study Results Showing Accelerated Fusion, Immediate and Sustained Clinical Improvements and Reduction in Opioid Use
There are now 95 peer-reviewed publications demonstrating the safety, effectiveness, biomechanical or economic benefits of iFuse Technology™SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc., (Nasdaq: SIBN), a Silicon Valley-based medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy announced the publication of 2-year results from SALLY (Study of bone growth in the Sacroiliac Joint after Minimally Invasive Surgery with Titanium Implan
SIBN Price Returns