SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN): Price and Financial Metrics
SIBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.36||52-week high||$27.24|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$11.14|
|Day high||$26.50||Avg. volume||336,873|
|50-day MA||$22.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.79||Market Cap||927.45M|
SIBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIBN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SIBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIBN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SIBN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SIBN Stock Summary
- SIBN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 183.66 -- higher than 86.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SI-BONE INC's stock had its IPO on October 17, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 22.36% of US equities in our set.
- SIBN's price/sales ratio is 7.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SI-BONE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RCON, MLSS, ZOM, QUOT, and UTRS.
- SIBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SI-BONE INC's official web site, go to si-bone.com.
SIBN Valuation Summary
- SIBN's price/sales ratio is 7.7; this is 50.98% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SIBN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIBN.
SIBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.78% of graded US stocks.
- SIBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.425 -- ranking 111th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIBN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SIBN, see our SIBN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) Company Bio
SI-BONE, Inc. engages in the development of invasive surgical implant system. Its product, iFuse, seeks to fuse the sacroiliac joint to treat sacroiliac joint dysfunction that often causes severe lower back pain. The company was founded on April 2008 by Mark A. Reiley and Jeffrey W. Dunn in and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIBN Latest Social Stream
View Full SIBN Social Stream
Latest SIBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SI-BONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIBN as an investment opportunity.
SI-BONE Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBN), a medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 3,775,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $22.00. Of the shares of common stock being offered, 3,502,247 shares are being offered by SI-BONE and 272,753 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder. In addition, SI-BONE h
SI-BONE Announces Launch of Public Offering of Common Stock
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBN), a medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,775,000 shares of its common stock. Of the shares of common stock being offered, 3,502,247 shares are being offered by SI-BONE and 272,753 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder. In addition, SI-BONE expects to grant the underwrit
Si-Bone (SIBN) Upgraded to Buy: Here's What You Should Know
Si-Bone (SIBN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Why Shares of Si-Bone Jumped Tuesday
Shares of medical equipment company Si-Bone (NASDAQ: SIBN) were up more than 20% Tuesday morning before falling to a rise of just over 9% Tuesday afternoon after the healthcare company released first-quarter earnings. Si-Bone makes and sells the iFuse Implant System to fuse the sacroiliac joint in the lower back and treat SI joint dysfunction. The company reported first-quarter earnings on Tuesday morning, and there were a lot of positives.
Q1 2023 SI-BONE Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 SI-BONE Inc Earnings Call
SIBN Price Returns
Continue Researching SIBNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SI-BONE Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SI-BONE Inc (SIBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SI-BONE Inc (SIBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SI-BONE Inc (SIBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...