SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN): Price and Financial Metrics
SIBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.76||52-week high||$29.51|
|Prev. close||$18.30||52-week low||$11.23|
|Day high||$18.49||Avg. volume||352,500|
|50-day MA||$18.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.79||Market Cap||719.30M|
SIBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIBN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SIBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- SIBN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SIBN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SIBN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.78, SI-BONE INC has a higher such ratio than 82.42% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIBN's revenue has grown 32.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.42% of US companies in our set.
- SI-BONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -11.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SI-BONE INC are ZOM, CDXC, PYCR, MLSS, and SANM.
- Visit SIBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to si-bone.com.
SIBN Valuation Summary
- SIBN's price/earnings ratio is -16.8; this is 163.28% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 62 months, SIBN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIBN.
SIBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.78% of graded US stocks.
- SIBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.425 -- ranking 111th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) Company Bio
SI-BONE, Inc. engages in the development of invasive surgical implant system. Its product, iFuse, seeks to fuse the sacroiliac joint to treat sacroiliac joint dysfunction that often causes severe lower back pain. The company was founded on April 2008 by Mark A. Reiley and Jeffrey W. Dunn in and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
SIBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIBN Latest Social Stream
View Full SIBN Social Stream
Latest SIBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SI-BONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIBN as an investment opportunity.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 50-Day simple moving average?
In a recent transaction on November 17, 2023, Anthony Recupero, President of Commercial Operations at SI-BONE Inc, sold 8,457 shares of the company's stock.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBN), a medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, today announced that the company will be participating in the upcoming Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference in New York. Management will be hosting a fireside chat on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Investors interested in listening to the conference call may do so b
SI-BONE, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIBN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to SI-BONE’s Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. We will be facilitating a question and answer session towards the end of today’s call. As a reminder, this call is being […]
Q3 2023 SI-BONE Inc Earnings Call
SIBN Price Returns