Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SIC Stock Summary
- Select Interior Concepts Inc's stock had its IPO on August 16, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.32% of US equities in our set.
- SIC's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Select Interior Concepts Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Select Interior Concepts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORN, DOOR, TISI, VMI, and IVC.
- Visit SIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.selectinteriorconcepts.com.
SIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.21||52-week high||$13.76|
|Prev. close||$3.24||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||157,089|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||81.29M|
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC) Company Bio
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. installs and distributes interior building products for residential interior design services markets in the United States. The company operates through Residential Design Services and Architectural Surfaces Group segments. The Residential Design Services segment engages in the design center operation, interior design, product sourcing, and installation service activities. This segment offers flooring, prefabricated countertops, cabinets, wall tile, shower enclosures and doors, mirrors, and window treatments, as well as interior trim doors, moldings, and door and window casings to homebuilders, homeowners, general contractors, and property managers. The Architectural Surfaces Group segment imports and distributes natural and engineered stone slabs, such as marble, granite, and quartz for kitchen and bathroom countertops; and ceramic and porcelain tiles for flooring, backsplash, and wall tile applications. This segment offers its products under the PentalQuartz and MetroQuartz brand names to new residential and commercial construction, and the repair and remodel markets. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Anaheim, California.