Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.46% of US stocks.
- SIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SIC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SIC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Select Interior Concepts Inc is higher than 94.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.77%, Select Interior Concepts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.63% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SIC comes in at 44.6% -- higher than that of 94.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Select Interior Concepts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GFF, MHH, ASO, BDSI, and CTG.
- SIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Interior Concepts Inc's official web site, go to www.selectinteriorconcepts.com.
SIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SIC's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 37 months, SIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- SIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.7 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIC.
SIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.42% of graded US stocks.
- SIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.345 -- ranking 21st of 52 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.49||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$6.05|
|Day high||$14.50||Avg. volume||204,406|
|50-day MA||$14.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.49||Market Cap||375.96M|
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC) Company Bio
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. installs and distributes interior building products for residential interior design services markets in the United States. The company operates through Residential Design Services and Architectural Surfaces Group segments. The Residential Design Services segment engages in the design center operation, interior design, product sourcing, and installation service activities. This segment offers flooring, prefabricated countertops, cabinets, wall tile, shower enclosures and doors, mirrors, and window treatments, as well as interior trim doors, moldings, and door and window casings to homebuilders, homeowners, general contractors, and property managers. The Architectural Surfaces Group segment imports and distributes natural and engineered stone slabs, such as marble, granite, and quartz for kitchen and bathroom countertops; and ceramic and porcelain tiles for flooring, backsplash, and wall tile applications. This segment offers its products under the PentalQuartz and MetroQuartz brand names to new residential and commercial construction, and the repair and remodel markets. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Anaheim, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SIC Social Stream
Latest SIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Interior Concepts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Brodsky & Smith Announces an Investigation of Select Interior Concepts, Inc. (Nasdaq - SIC)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors ofSelect Interior Concepts, Inc. ("Select Interior" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SIC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with the agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
Shareholders receive $14.50 per share in all-cash transactionATLANTA, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Select Interior Concepts, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIC), a premier distributor of interior building products, today announced that it has been acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. (“Sun Capital”), a global private equity fund. The buyer paid SIC shareholders $14.50 per share in cash, which represents a 32% premium over SIC’s closing price and a 42% premium over its 30-day volume-weighte
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates XOG, VNE, SIC, SAFM, NLOK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds GWB, NLOK, SIC, and XONE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 7, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc.(NASDAQ:XOG) relating to its proposed merger with Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc.
SIC Price Returns
Continue Researching SICWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Interior Concepts Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch