Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SIC Stock Summary
- Select Interior Concepts Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.71% of US listed stocks.
- Select Interior Concepts Inc's stock had its IPO on August 16, 2018, making it an older stock than only 6.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Select Interior Concepts Inc has a higher such ratio than just 5.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFI, ELTK, HIL, ARC, and GBLI.
- SIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Interior Concepts Inc's official web site, go to www.selectinteriorconcepts.com.
SIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$10.60|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$7.48||Avg. volume||119,859|
|50-day MA||$8.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.92||Market Cap||188.27M|
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. - (SIC) Company Bio
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. installs and distributes interior building products for residential interior design services markets in the United States. The company operates through Residential Design Services and Architectural Surfaces Group segments. The Residential Design Services segment engages in the design center operation, interior design, product sourcing, and installation service activities. This segment offers flooring, prefabricated countertops, cabinets, wall tile, shower enclosures and doors, mirrors, and window treatments, as well as interior trim doors, moldings, and door and window casings to homebuilders, homeowners, general contractors, and property managers. The Architectural Surfaces Group segment imports and distributes natural and engineered stone slabs, such as marble, granite, and quartz for kitchen and bathroom countertops; and ceramic and porcelain tiles for flooring, backsplash, and wall tile applications. This segment offers its products under the PentalQuartz and MetroQuartz brand names to new residential and commercial construction, and the repair and remodel markets. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Anaheim, California.
SIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Select Interior Concepts Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Select Interior Concepts Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1363.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Select Interior Concepts Inc ended up being:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Select Interior Concepts Inc experienced a tax rate of about 241% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 98.6% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SIC Social Stream
Latest SIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Interior Concepts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIC as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Mohawk Industries, Culp and Select Interior Concepts
Textile-Home Furnishing Industry Looks Great: 3 Stocks to Watch
Select Interior Concepts (SIC) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
Select Interior Concepts (NASDAQ:SIC) Issues Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.15 EPS
Select Interior Concepts (NASDAQ:SIC) posted its earnings results on Sunday. The company reported ($0.13) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.02 by ($0.15), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Select Interior Concepts had a negative net margin of 0.61% and a negative return on equity of 2.21%. Shares of SIC traded down $0.18 during trading […]
Select Interior Concepts (SIC): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.15.Revenue of $144.2M (-7.1% Y/Y) misses by $5.95M.FY 2021 guidance: Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $54M-58M, representing year-over year growth of 34% to 44%.Press Release...
SIC Price Returns
Continue Researching SICWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Interior Concepts Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Interior Concepts Inc (SIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!