Sientra, Inc. (SIEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIEN POWR Grades
- SIEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- SIEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SIEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.01% of US stocks).
SIEN Stock Summary
- Sientra Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.86% of US listed stocks.
- SIEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Sientra Inc's share price is greater than that of 77.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sientra Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OPTN, KODK, APEN, HNGR, and ENSV.
- Visit SIEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sientra.com.
SIEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.44||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$7.41||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$7.55||Avg. volume||981,346|
|50-day MA||$7.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||427.96M|
Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) Company Bio
Sientra Inc. develops and sells medical aesthetics products to plastic surgeons in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
SIEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SIEN Social Stream
Latest SIEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sientra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIEN as an investment opportunity.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN) (Sientra or the Company), a medical aesthetics company uniquely focused on plastic surgeons, today announced it has closed the previously announced sale of its miraDry business to 1315 Capital, a healthcare growth equity firm investing in commercial stage companies across medical devices, healthcare services, and therapeutics. The transaction was previously described in the Companys Form 8-K filed on May 11, 2021.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN) (Sientra" or the Company"), a medical aesthetics company uniquely focused on plastic surgeons, today announced the appointment of Denise Dajles as Vice President of Research & Development, effective today. In this new role, Ms. Dajles will report to Chief Executive Officer Ron Menezes and lead Sientras R&D and medical affairs teams.
Sientra Inc (NASDAQ: SIEN) shares fell -1.29% to end trading Wednesday at $6.87 per share - a net change of $-0.09. Shares traded between $6.91 and $6.67 throughout the day. 561941 shares of Sientra Inc exchanged hands. Visit Sientra Incs profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Sientra Inc and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Sientra Incs Profile . For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equities News . Also, dont f...
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN) (Sientra or the Company), a medical aesthetics company uniquely focused on plastic surgeons, today announced that members of management are scheduled to participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences.
Sientra, Inc., a medical aesthetics company uniquely focused on plastic surgeons, announced that members of management are scheduled to participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences.
SIEN Price Returns