Sientra, Inc. (SIEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SIEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.82% of US stocks.
- SIEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SIEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.76% of US stocks).
SIEN Stock Summary
- Sientra Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.73% of US listed stocks.
- SIEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.87% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SIEN comes in at -13.04% -- higher than that of just 17.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sientra Inc are ACRX, APYX, KRKR, BXRX, and SIBN.
- Visit SIEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sientra.com.
SIEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SIEN's price/earnings ratio is 109.59% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- SIEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 83 months.
- SIEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.8 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIEN.
SIEN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.5%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.73%.
The table below shows SIEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.74% of graded US stocks.
- SIEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.463 -- ranking 103rd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NAOV, NUWE, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIEN.
The table below shows SIEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$9.14|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$5.90||Avg. volume||878,672|
|50-day MA||$6.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.59||Market Cap||337.54M|
Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) Company Bio
Sientra Inc. develops and sells medical aesthetics products to plastic surgeons in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SIEN Social Stream
Latest SIEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sientra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIEN as an investment opportunity.
Breast Tissue Expander Market Analysis with Focus on Business Strategies, Financial Growth, SWOT Insights, Drivers and Key Players - Allergan, PMT Corporation, Sientra.
The Breast Tissue Expander Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2%. The factors leading to this extraordinary growth is attributed to various Market dynamics discussed in the report. Our experts have examined the Market from a 360
New Study Confirms Sientra’s AlloX2’s Unique Value in Managing Seroma and Infection Post Reconstruction Procedures
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN) (“Sientra” or the “Company”), a medical aesthetics company uniquely focused on plastic surgery, today announced that a recent independent study out of Stanford University’s School of Medicine, published in PRS Global Open, has confirmed that the Sientra® AlloX2® dual port tissue expander enables efficient management of seroma and early targeted intervention in prepectoral breast reconstruction. Seroma, which is
Breast Reconstruction Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2028 | Allergan Plc, Sientra Inc, GC Aesthetics PLC, HANSBIOMED CO. LTD, Establishment Labs S.A, Groupe Sebbin SAS
The breast reconstruction market is expected to reach US$ 945.27 million by 2028 from US$ 593.61 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 20212028. Breast reconstruction is the surgical process of rebuilding the shape
Breast Implants Market Announce Expansion of Collaboration to Drive a US$2,278.40 M Growth Opportunity and Technology Innovation Across Industries | Silimed, Ideal Implant Incorporated, Sientra, GC Aesthetics
According to The Insight Partners market research study titled ''Breast Implants Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type, Technology Type, Distribution Channel and Geography. The major players operating in the Breast Implants Market include Allergan plc. Mentor
Sientra Reports Record Breast Products Revenue for Second Quarter 2021, Raises Revenue Guidance for Full Year 2021
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN) (Sientra or the Company), a medical aesthetics company exclusively focused on plastic surgery, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
SIEN Price Returns