SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SIF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 66 days.
- SIF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
SIF Stock Summary
- Sifco Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Sifco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sifco Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -455.08%; that's higher than only 4.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sifco Industries Inc are SAVE, ATGFF, ELTK, JBLU, and MIC.
- Visit SIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sifco.com.
SIF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SIF's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.42% lower, now standing at 11.7.
- SIF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- SIF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIF.
SIF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.37%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -48.28%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -96.05%.
The table below shows SIF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.12||52-week high||$15.76|
|Prev. close||$10.89||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$11.17||Avg. volume||29,588|
|50-day MA||$10.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||66.60M|
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF) Company Bio
SIFCO Industries, Inc. produces and sells forgings and machined components primarily for the aerospace and energy markets in North America and Europe. The company's processes and services include forging, heat-treating, and machining. It offers original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket components for aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines; steam turbine blades; structural airframe components; aircraft landing gear components; aircraft wheels and brakes; rotating components for helicopters; and commercial/industrial products. The company also provides heat-treatment, surface-treatment, non-destructive testing, and select machining and sub-assembly of forged components. SIFCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
SIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIF Latest Social Stream
View Full SIF Social Stream
Latest SIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sifco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIF as an investment opportunity.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended December 31, 2020.
These companies outperformed the S&P; 500 in 2020
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
Shares of SIFCO Industries, Inc. Common Stock (AMEX: SIF) moved higher by 32.69% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt SIFCO Industries, Inc. Common Stock has.SIFCO Industries, Inc. Common Stock's Debt According to the SIFCO Industries, Inc. Common Stock's most recent financial statement as reported on December 23, 2020, total debt is at $24.62 million, with $4.61 million in long-term debt and $20.01 million in current debt. Adjusting for $427.00 thousand in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $24.19 million.Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash e...
SIF Price Returns