SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIF Stock Summary
- SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC's market capitalization of $17,227,463 is ahead of merely 5.68% of US-listed equities.
- SIF's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 581.09%; that's higher than 96.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VSH, TGLS, LIVE, APWC, and BSET.
- Visit SIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sifco.com.
SIF Valuation Summary
- SIF's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.6; this is 132.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SIF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIF.
SIF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -203.9%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -74.56%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.06%.
The table below shows SIF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||6,588|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||19.09M|
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF) Company Bio
SIFCO Industries, Inc. produces and sells forgings and machined components primarily for the aerospace and energy markets in North America and Europe. The company's processes and services include forging, heat-treating, and machining. It offers original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket components for aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines; steam turbine blades; structural airframe components; aircraft landing gear components; aircraft wheels and brakes; rotating components for helicopters; and commercial/industrial products. The company also provides heat-treatment, surface-treatment, non-destructive testing, and select machining and sub-assembly of forged components. SIFCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIF Latest Social Stream
View Full SIF Social Stream
Latest SIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIF as an investment opportunity.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. ("SIFCO") Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
CLEVELAND, December 23, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal 2022, which ended September 30, 2022.
CLEVELAND, November 29, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) – We are very pleased to announce that Robert ‘Bob’ Johnson has joined SIFCO as an advisor to both the CEO and the Board of Directors effective November 16, 2022. Mr. Johnson forged an exemplary career in Aerospace, including senior roles at GE, before retiring in 2005 as CEO of Honeywell Aerospace. He currently holds positions on a number of Boards of Directors and remains actively involved in the Aerospace industry. His
CLEVELAND, August 15, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its third quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended June 30, 2022.
CLEVELAND, May 05, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended March 31, 2022.
CLEVELAND, February 04, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended December 31, 2021.
SIF Price Returns