SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF): Price and Financial Metrics
SIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$3.81|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||6,773|
|50-day MA||$2.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.78||Market Cap||18.93M|
SIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIF Stock Summary
- SIF's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.09% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SIF has reported earnings growth of 516%, putting it ahead of 96.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPR, DSS, TGLS, PRMW, and DXYN.
- Visit SIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sifco.com.
SIF Valuation Summary
- SIF's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SIF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIF.
SIF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.13%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.48%.
The table below shows SIF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF) Company Bio
SIFCO Industries, Inc. produces and sells forgings and machined components primarily for the aerospace and energy markets in North America and Europe. The company's processes and services include forging, heat-treating, and machining. It offers original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket components for aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines; steam turbine blades; structural airframe components; aircraft landing gear components; aircraft wheels and brakes; rotating components for helicopters; and commercial/industrial products. The company also provides heat-treatment, surface-treatment, non-destructive testing, and select machining and sub-assembly of forged components. SIFCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
SIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIF Latest Social Stream
View Full SIF Social Stream
Latest SIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIF as an investment opportunity.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. Received Notice of Non-Compliance with NYSE AMERICAN Continued Listing Requirements
CLEVELAND, August 28, 2023--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) (the "Company" or "SIFCO") received a notice on August 22, 2023 from the NYSE American LLC ("NYSE American") indicating that, due to the delay in the filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2023 (the "Form 10-Q"), the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing standards of the NYSE American, and is subject to the procedures and requirements set forth in Section 1007 of the NYSE
CLEVELAND, August 14, 2023--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2023, which ended March 31, 2023.
CLEVELAND, July 06, 2023--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2023, which ended December 31, 2022.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. ("SIFCO") Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
CLEVELAND, December 23, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal 2022, which ended September 30, 2022.
CLEVELAND, November 29, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) – We are very pleased to announce that Robert ‘Bob’ Johnson has joined SIFCO as an advisor to both the CEO and the Board of Directors effective November 16, 2022. Mr. Johnson forged an exemplary career in Aerospace, including senior roles at GE, before retiring in 2005 as CEO of Honeywell Aerospace. He currently holds positions on a number of Boards of Directors and remains actively involved in the Aerospace industry. His
SIF Price Returns