SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIF Stock Summary
- SIF has a market capitalization of $18,541,624 -- more than approximately merely 6.53% of US stocks.
- SIF's went public 36.78 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 6.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DJCO, ZEUS, TCS, SSY, and ELA.
- Visit SIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sifco.com.
SIF Valuation Summary
- SIF's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.2; this is 167.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SIF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIF.
SIF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -203.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.47%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -73.62%.
The table below shows SIF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.06||52-week high||$9.10|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||8,413|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.63||Market Cap||18.48M|
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF) Company Bio
SIFCO Industries, Inc. produces and sells forgings and machined components primarily for the aerospace and energy markets in North America and Europe. The company's processes and services include forging, heat-treating, and machining. It offers original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket components for aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines; steam turbine blades; structural airframe components; aircraft landing gear components; aircraft wheels and brakes; rotating components for helicopters; and commercial/industrial products. The company also provides heat-treatment, surface-treatment, non-destructive testing, and select machining and sub-assembly of forged components. SIFCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIF Latest Social Stream
View Full SIF Social Stream
Latest SIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIF as an investment opportunity.
CLEVELAND, August 15, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its third quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended June 30, 2022.
CLEVELAND, May 05, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended March 31, 2022.
CLEVELAND, February 04, 2022--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended December 31, 2021.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. ("SIFCO") Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
CLEVELAND, December 10, 2021--SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: SIF) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal 2021, which ended September 30, 2021.
SIF Price Returns