Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIFY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD is higher than only 0.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.47%, SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 80.92% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SIFY comes in at -2,050.42% -- higher than that of only 0.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TIGO, AGO, SKYW, GLT, and AVA.
- SIFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.sifytechnologies.com.
SIFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$3.53|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$1.39||Avg. volume||89,101|
|50-day MA||$1.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.20||Market Cap||252.18M|
Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY) Company Bio
Sify Technologies Limited provides integrated information and communications technology solutions and services in India and internationally. The company was formerly known as Sify Limited and changed its name to Sify Technologies Limited in October 2007. Sify Technologies Limited was founded in 1995 and is based in Chennai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIFY Latest Social Stream
View Full SIFY Social Stream
Latest SIFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIFY as an investment opportunity.
Sify Technologies ( NASDAQ:SIFY ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: ₹7.94b (up 14% from 2Q...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:SIFY) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 21, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Praveen Krishna - IR & Public Relations Raju Vegesna -…
Sify Technologies press release (SIFY): Q2 Net Income of $112MRevenue of $7.94B (+13.8% Y/Y).
Revenues of INR 7938 Million. EBITDA of INR 1509 Million. ________ EARNING CALLS DETAILS October 21, 2022 | 8:30 AM ET On the call: Mr. Raju Vegesna-Chairman, Mr. Kamal Nath-CEO & Mr. M P Vijay Kumar-CFO To join: +1-888-506-0062 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-973-528-0011 (International). Live webcast: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2184/46822 Archives: +1-877-481-4010 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-919-882-2331 (International). On prompt, please enter passcode 46822.
SIFY Price Returns