Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY): Price and Financial Metrics
SIFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||105,668|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||259.49M|
SIFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIFY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SIFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.96% of US stocks.
- SIFY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 56 days.
- SIFY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.26% of US stocks).
SIFY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD is higher than just 0.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.47%, SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 83.12% of about US stocks.
- SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -2,364.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGMA, AGO, ULH, TIGO, and LXEH.
- SIFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.sifytechnologies.com.
Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY) Company Bio
Sify Technologies Limited provides integrated information and communications technology solutions and services in India and internationally. The company was formerly known as Sify Limited and changed its name to Sify Technologies Limited in October 2007. Sify Technologies Limited was founded in 1995 and is based in Chennai, India.
SIFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIFY Latest Social Stream
View Full SIFY Social Stream
Latest SIFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIFY as an investment opportunity.
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:SIFY)?
Sify Technologies Limited ( NASDAQ:SIFY ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of...
Should Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:SIFY) Focus On Improving This Fundamental Metric?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Sify Clocks 30% Revenue Growth In Q4, Sees Accelerated Growth Opportunities Ahead
Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: SIFY) reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 30.2% year-on-year to INR8.86 billion. The costs rose 40.2% Y/Y to INR5.71 billion. Profit after tax for the quarter decreased 85% Y/Y to INR34 million. EBITDA improved 6.6% to INR1.64 billion. The company's FY22-23 revenue grew 24% Y/Y to INR33.40 billion. For the full year, revenue from Data Center colocation services rose 35% Y/Y, Revenue from Digital services fell by 33% Y/Y, and Revenue from Network-centric s
Sify reports Consolidated Financial Results for FY 2022-23. Revenues of INR 33,404 Million. EBITDA of INR 6,291 Million.
EARNING CALLS DETAILS April 24, 2023| 8:30 AM ET Participant Dial in: To join: +1-888-506-0062 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-973-528-0011 (International) | Access code: 394436 On the call: Mr. Raju Vegesna, Chairman of the Board, Mr. M P Vijay Kumar, Executive Director & Group CFO and Mr. Kamal Nath, Chief Executive Officer Live webcast: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2184/48191 Archives: +1-877-481-4010 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-919-882-2331 (International). On
Sify Technologies to announce Financial Results for FY 2022-23 on April 24, 2023
CHENNAI, India, April 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: SIFY), India’s leading Digital ICT solutions provider with global service capabilities spanning Data Center, Cloud, Networks, Security and Digital services, today announced that it will report its unaudited IFRS financial results for the full year ended March 31, 2023 on Monday, April 24, 2023 before the market opens. In conjunction with the announcement, Sify will host a conference call at 8:30 AM ET with Mr.
SIFY Price Returns
Continue Researching SIFYWant to do more research on Sify Technologies Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sify Technologies Ltd (SIFY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sify Technologies Ltd (SIFY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sify Technologies Ltd (SIFY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...