Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIFY POWR Grades
- SIFY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIFY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SIFY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SIFY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SIFY is currently 0.09, higher than just 1.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.5%, Sify Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.96% of about US stocks.
- Sify Technologies Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -263.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sify Technologies Ltd are TGLS, MGTI, HEES, AKO.B, and UFAB.
- Visit SIFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sifytechnologies.com.
SIFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$5.89|
|Prev. close||$3.35||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||1,253,861|
|50-day MA||$3.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.09||Market Cap||630.54M|
Sify Technologies Limited - , each represented by one Equity Share (SIFY) Company Bio
Sify Technologies Limited provides integrated information and communications technology solutions and services in India and internationally. The company was formerly known as Sify Limited and changed its name to Sify Technologies Limited in October 2007. Sify Technologies Limited was founded in 1995 and is based in Chennai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIFY Latest Social Stream
View Full SIFY Social Stream
Latest SIFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sify Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIFY as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Sify’s facility at Vashi was the first of the 10 Company-owned Data Centers Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: SIFY), India’s most comprehensive ICT solutions provider today announced that its Data Center at Vashi, the first commercial Data Center in India, completed 21 years of uninterrupted operations. Sify Technologies expanded into the Data Center business in the year 2000. Sify has built and today operates 10 carrier-neutral Data Cente
As the global economy recovers in fits and starts, one way to play the long-term expansion in global markets is with solid penny stocks.
SIFY vs. TTD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: SIFY), India’s most comprehensive ICT solutions provider with global service capabilities spanning Data Centers, Networks, Cloud, Infrastructure Managed services and Applications management, today announced a channel partnership with Colt Technology Services, a leading provider of high bandwidth and on-demand connectivity, to cover the European geography. The partnership introduces Sify’s collaborative pra
SIFY Price Returns