Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIG POWR Grades
- SIG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SIG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SIG Stock Summary
- Signet Jewelers Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.18% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Signet Jewelers Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SIG has reported earnings growth of -1,662.05%, putting it ahead of merely 1.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Signet Jewelers Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MN, EYE, AEO, GRPN, and SF.
- Visit SIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.signetjewelers.com.
SIG Valuation Summary
- SIG's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 23.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SIG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- SIG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIG.
SIG Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21.73%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.07%.
The table below shows SIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.74% of graded US stocks.
- SIG's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 129th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, TCS, and HBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIG.
The table below shows SIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.55||52-week high||$111.92|
|Prev. close||$53.46||52-week low||$48.31|
|Day high||$53.59||Avg. volume||1,340,138|
|50-day MA||$62.83||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$79.13||Market Cap||2.49B|
Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG) Company Bio
Signet Jewelers is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry. Signet operates approximately 3,600 stores primarily under the name brands of Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples and Piercing Pagoda. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIG Latest Social Stream
View Full SIG Social Stream
Latest SIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Signet Jewelers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIG as an investment opportunity.
Mind Over Money welcomes back portfolio manager Nathan Miller of Emles Advisors to get our investing battle plans locked and loaded.
Signet (SIG) closed at $72.90 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.16% move from the prior day.
This CEO who oversees 10 major jewelry brands shares how she keeps her employees and customers engaged
For Gina Drosos, CEO of Signet Jewelers, it's essential that leaders surround themselves with people who think differently.
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. KB Home (KBH), Avnet (AVT), Signet (SIG) and Penske Automotive (PAG) boast low P/CF ratio.
Retailers like Tapestry (TPR), Capri Holdings (CPRI), Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETD) and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG), which have a strong e-commerce arm, are likely to benefit in the near term.
SIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|