Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- SIG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SIG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.15% of US stocks).
SIG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Signet Jewelers Ltd is higher than just 7.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Signet Jewelers Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -411.3%; that's higher than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Signet Jewelers Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EYE, TPB, EQX, SONO, and MN.
- SIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Signet Jewelers Ltd's official web site, go to www.signetjewelers.com.
SIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SIG's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- SIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 222 months.
- SIG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIG.
SIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.40||52-week high||$83.00|
|Prev. close||$64.34||52-week low||$10.34|
|Day high||$67.36||Avg. volume||1,001,329|
|50-day MA||$69.43||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$49.62||Market Cap||3.44B|
Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG) Company Bio
Signet Jewelers is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry. Signet operates approximately 3,600 stores primarily under the name brands of Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples and Piercing Pagoda. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
SIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIG Latest Social Stream
View Full SIG Social Stream
Latest SIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Signet Jewelers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIG as an investment opportunity.
Is (SIG) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
Wells Fargo Stick to Their Sell Rating for Signet Jewelers Limited
Signet (SIG) continues to benefit from its solid digital efforts. The company's latest Inspiring Brilliance growth strategy looks promising too.
Signet Jewelers (SIG) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Global diamond retailer Signet Jewelers has announced its commitment to the Paradigm for Parity coalition in a bid to advance gender parity in corporate leadership. The movement intends to achieve full gender equality in corporate leadership by 2030 via a five-point action plan. Included in the plan are efforts to minimise or eliminate unconscious bias,
SIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|