Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIG POWR Grades
- SIG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- SIG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.19% of US stocks).
SIG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SIG is currently 2.75, higher than merely 8.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Signet Jewelers Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Signet Jewelers Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -464.26%; that's higher than merely 4.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Signet Jewelers Ltd are EYE, TPB, SF, FTCH, and CTG.
- Visit SIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.signetjewelers.com.
SIG Valuation Summary
- SIG's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 23.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SIG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- SIG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIG.
SIG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.09%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.07%.
The table below shows SIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.99% of graded US stocks.
- SIG's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 129th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, SPH, and TCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIG.
The table below shows SIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.48||52-week high||$89.32|
|Prev. close||$86.75||52-week low||$20.88|
|Day high||$89.32||Avg. volume||959,732|
|50-day MA||$77.87||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$63.01||Market Cap||4.59B|
Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG) Company Bio
Signet Jewelers is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry. Signet operates approximately 3,600 stores primarily under the name brands of Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples and Piercing Pagoda. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIG Latest Social Stream
View Full SIG Social Stream
Latest SIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Signet Jewelers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIG as an investment opportunity.
Signet (SIG) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
The trading volume has not expanded as prices pushed higher in September and I consider that to be a bearish divergence. The OBV line has been flat since late August as prices pushed upwards - another bearish divergence. In this weekly Japanese candlestick chart of SIG, below, we can see upper shadows above $85 telling us that traders are rejecting the highs.
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG) gained 3.2% in Tuesday’s early trade after the company announced its plans to acquire Diamonds Direct USA Inc. in an all-cash deal of $490 million. The company engages in the retailing of jewelry, watches and associated services. Diamonds Direct is an off-mall, destination jeweler in the U.S. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of Fiscal Year 2022, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approval. Signet expects the deal to be immediately accretive. It plans to drive operating synergies by leveraging scale in purchasing, targeted marketing, connected commerce and jewelry services.
In the latest trading session, Signet (SIG) closed at $81.62, marking a -0.52% move from the previous day.
The world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry plans to acquire Charlotte-based Diamonds Direct in a $490 million deal.
SIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|