Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIG POWR Grades
- SIG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- SIG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SIG Stock Summary
- Signet Jewelers Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.84% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Signet Jewelers Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SIG has reported earnings growth of -725.36%, putting it ahead of just 2.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Signet Jewelers Ltd are AEO, SMLR, DISH, TPB, and GRPN.
- SIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Signet Jewelers Ltd's official web site, go to www.signetjewelers.com.
SIG Valuation Summary
- SIG's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 23.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SIG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- SIG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIG.
SIG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 248.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.98%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -123.09%.
The table below shows SIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.74% of graded US stocks.
- SIG's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 129th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, TCS, and HBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIG.
The table below shows SIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.17||52-week high||$111.92|
|Prev. close||$89.52||52-week low||$34.36|
|Day high||$89.39||Avg. volume||1,030,809|
|50-day MA||$92.96||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$77.67||Market Cap||4.64B|
Signet Jewelers Limited Common Shares (SIG) Company Bio
Signet Jewelers is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry. Signet operates approximately 3,600 stores primarily under the name brands of Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples and Piercing Pagoda. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIG Latest Social Stream
View Full SIG Social Stream
Latest SIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Signet Jewelers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIG as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Itochu Corp. (ITOCY) and Signet (SIG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Signet (SIG) continues to benefit from solid digital efforts. Moreover, SIG's Inspiring Brilliance growth strategy appears promising.
SIG, M, and PAG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on January 12, 2022
Signet Jewelers (SIG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best multibagger stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Multibagger Stocks To Buy Now. Everyone is looking to invest in multibagger stocks amid rising inflation and economic uncertainty. Market research suggests that over 15 […]
SIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|