Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SIG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.69% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -14,544 -- higher than merely 0.3% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SIG has returned $100,000 US dollars, more than just 1.1% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SIG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ETR, JP, SAIC, BRG and IFS.
SIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SIG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.44% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Signet Jewelers Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Signet Jewelers Ltd's expected return of -91.44% is higher than 3.51% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SIG has a discount rate lower than 3.51% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Signet Jewelers Ltd, its beta is lower than only 1.45% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SIG Dividend Chart
SIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SIG Dividends vs. Peers
SIG's dividend yield currently ranks #25 of 92 vs. its peers in the Fashion & Luxury category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SIG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Signet Jewelers Ltd and its dividends:
Signet Jewelers Ltd Common Stock (SIG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG) - Dividend Investor
Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha