Selective Insurance Group, Inc. (SIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
SIGI Stock Summary
- Selective Insurance Group Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.13% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Selective Insurance Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SIGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 75.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Selective Insurance Group Inc are DECK, UFPI, FII, EME, and FCN.
- Visit SIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.Selective.com.
SIGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.90||52-week high||$81.35|
|Prev. close||$66.57||52-week low||$56.22|
|Day high||$67.20||Avg. volume||273,076|
|50-day MA||$69.78||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$71.99||Market Cap||3.91B|
Selective Insurance Group, Inc. (SIGI) Company Bio
Selective Insurance Group provides insurance products and services in the United States. It operates in four segments: Standard Commercial Lines, Standard Personal Lines, excess and surplus (E&S) Lines, and Investments. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Branchville, New Jersey.