Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SII is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- SII's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.89% of US stocks).
SII Stock Summary
- SII's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.91 -- higher than merely 15.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Sprott Inc's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.63% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.81%, Sprott Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.25% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sprott Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUSA, BSM, MEC, SEED, and RPAY.
- To check out Sprott Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- SII's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 375% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 14 months, SII's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- SII's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.57% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 17th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.44||52-week high||$47.89|
|Prev. close||$39.05||52-week low||$28.03|
|Day high||$38.80||Avg. volume||59,382|
|50-day MA||$43.88||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$40.65||Market Cap||990.45M|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
Most Popular Stories View All
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprott Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Sprott Inc. ( TSE:SII ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
TORONTO and NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) announced today the promotion of 10 new Managing Directors, in recognition of their accomplishments and ongoing contributions to the Company’s success. In addition, Maria Smirnova has been named Chief Investment Officer of Sprott Asset Management LP. “On behalf of the executive team and board of directors, we are pleased to welcome these individuals to the Sprott leadership team. Each
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
On behalf of the speakers that follow, listeners are cautioned that today's presentation and the responses to questions may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provision of the Canadian provincial securities law. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, and undue reliance should not be placed on such statements. Certain material factors or assumptions are implied in making forward-looking statements, and actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements.
TORONTO, Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021. Management commentary "During the third quarter of 2021, Sprott demonstrated the strength of our strategy and continued to deliver strong financial results despite precious metals trading sideways for most of the period," said Peter Grosskopf, CEO of Sprott. “Subsequent to quarter-end, we surpassed $20 bil
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|