Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.22||52-week high||$41.96|
|Prev. close||$30.25||52-week low||$29.15|
|Day high||$30.24||Avg. volume||56,147|
|50-day MA||$32.61||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$34.77||Market Cap||755.83M|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.66% of US stocks.
- SII's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.51% of US stocks).
SII Stock Summary
- SPROTT INC's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2020, making it an older stock than only 14.73% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SII is currently 26.99, higher than 84.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.55%, SPROTT INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPROTT INC are OWL, PGNY, LMFA, EXPI, and BRDG.
- To check out SPROTT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SII's price/sales ratio is 121.74% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 39 months, SII's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.57% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 17th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROTT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (“Sprott” or the “Company”) (NYSE/TSX:SII) today announced that Sprott Private Resource Lending Fund III (“Fund III”) has completed its final closing. With the close of Fund III, total assets under management of Sprott Resource Lending Corp (“SRLC”) stands at U.S.$1.5 billion within the Company’s private strategies segment. “We are extremely pleased with the continued success the investment team has demonstrated for well over 10 years, prov
Sprott Inc. ("Sprott" or the "Company") (NYSE: SII) (TSX: SII) today announced that the Sprott Private Resource Streaming and Royalty Annex Fund (the "Annex Fund") has completed its final closing, raising a total of U.S.$310 million. With the close of the Annex Fund, total assets under management of Sprott Resource Streaming and Royalty Corp. ("Sprott Streaming") stands at U.S.$1.1 billion within the Company's private strategies segment.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Q2 2023 Sprott Physical Silver Trust Earnings Call
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|