Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SII is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SII Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.67, SPROTT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.86%, SPROTT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SII is more volatile than just 10.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABVC, BRDG, AREB, TWKS, and MYNZ.
- To check out SPROTT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SII's price/sales ratio is 156% higher, now standing at 6.4.
- SII's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.57% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 17th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SII Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SII, see our SII price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.96||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.70||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$36.18||52-week low||$29.76|
|Day high||$35.98||Avg. volume||68,682|
|50-day MA||$37.52||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$36.04||Market Cap||926.63M|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
Most Popular Stories View All
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROTT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
Sprott Sees Gold Hit Fresh Record as Banking Crisis Unfolds
(Bloomberg) -- Gold prices could surpass the record set at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic if ongoing turmoil in the banking sector persists and global central banks downshift their interest-rate hiking cycle, according to Sprott Inc., a top investor in the bullion industry. Most Read from BloombergUBS to Buy Credit Suisse in $3.3 Billion Deal to End CrisisCredit Suisse’s Fate Was Sealed by Regulators Days Before UBS DealMorgan Stanley Strategist Says Bank Stress Signals Bear Market EndUS St
It Might Not Be A Great Idea To Buy Sprott Inc. (TSE:SII) For Its Next Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Sprott Inc...
Sprott Announces Year Ended 2022 Results
TORONTO, Feb. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. Management commentary "Sprott’s positioning in precious metals and energy transition materials served our shareholders well in 2022, as Assets Under Management (“AUM”) grew to $23.4 billion, up $3 billion from December 31, 2021. Our asset growth during the year was driven by $2.8 billion in net sales, largely in our physica
Sprott Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividend
TORONTO, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (“Sprott” or the “Company”) (NYSE/TSX: SII) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a fourth quarter 2022 dividend of US$0.25 per common share, payable on March 21, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 6, 2023. Registered shareholders who are residents of Canada as reflected in the Company’s shareholders register, as well as beneficial holders (i.e., shareholders who hold their common shares throu
Sprott Announces Date for 2022 Annual Results Webcast
TORONTO, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE:SII) (TSX:SII) (“Sprott”) announced today that it plans to release its 2022 annual results at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, February 24, 2023. Sprott will host an earnings webcast that morning at 10:00 a.m. to discuss the results. Sprott CEO, Whitney George, together with Sprott CFO, Kevin Hibbert and Sprott Asset Management CEO, John Ciampaglia, will host the webcast, which can be accessed as outlined below. Webcast DetailsDate:February 24, 20
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...