Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SII POWR Grades
- SII scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SII is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SII Stock Summary
- SPROTT INC's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.7% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.68, SPROTT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SII is currently 38.4, higher than 87.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPROTT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ABVC, LTH, ZETA, RETO, and LFST.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SII's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- SII's price/earnings ratio is 45.3; this is 290.52% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 29 months, SII's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.57% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 17th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.33||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$36.58||52-week low||$29.76|
|Day high||$36.84||Avg. volume||101,160|
|50-day MA||$35.00||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$38.95||Market Cap||941.64M|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
Most Popular Stories View All
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROTT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
Sprott ( TSE:SII ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$36.0m (down 13% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Sprott Inc. ( TSE:SII ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in two days. The ex-dividend date is usually set to be one...
Sprott Inc. (SII)
Q3 2022 Results Conference Call
November 04, 2022 10:00 AM ET
Whitney George - Chief Executive Officer
Kevin Hibbert - Chief Financial Officer
John Ciampaglia - Chief Executive Officer, Sprott Asset Management
Conference Call Participants
Graham Ryding - TD Securities
Geoff Kwan - RBC Capital Markets
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Sprott Inc.'s 2022 Third Quarter Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers' presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instruct...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Sprott (NYSE: SII ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.49 per share on revenue of $49.95 million. • Telefonica (NYSE: TEF ) is likely to report earnings for its third quarter. • TELUS (NYSE: TU ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.24 per share on revenue of $3.42 billion. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDK ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.70 per share on revenue of $246.00 million. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.54 per share on revenue of $244.09 million. • Liberty Braves Group (NASDAQ: BATRA ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.59 per share on revenue of $281.00 million. • Liberty Formula One Group (NASDAQ: FWONA ) is expected to report quarte...
TORONTO, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|