Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- SII's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- SII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.76% of US stocks).
SII Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.05, Sprott Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 15.49% of US stocks.
- SII's went public 1.3 years ago, making it older than only 1.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sprott Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PSTL, TGA, AXU, TW, and AG.
- To check out Sprott Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- SII's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 375% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 14 months, SII's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- SII's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 18th of 433 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.04||52-week high||$47.89|
|Prev. close||$37.93||52-week low||$28.03|
|Day high||$38.63||Avg. volume||105,346|
|50-day MA||$36.38||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$38.02||Market Cap||977.82M|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
Most Popular Stories View All
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprott Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO and NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) announced today the appointment of Barbara Connolly Keady and Catherine Raw to the Company’s board of directors. Ms. Connolly Keady’s appointment is effective immediately and Ms. Raw’s appointment is effective on January 1, 2022. “We are delighted to welcome Barbara and Catherine to the board,” said Ron Dewhurst, Chairman of the Sprott board of directors. “These individuals each bring
Viewing insider transactions for Sprott Inc.'s ( TSE:SII ) over the last year, we see that insiders were net buyers...
Ninepoint Partners Announces Closing of Ninepoint 2021 Short Duration Flow-Through Limited Partnership
TORONTO, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ninepoint Partners LP (“Ninepoint”) is pleased to announce that the Ninepoint 2021 Short Duration Flow-Through Limited Partnership (the “Partnership”) has completed the first and final closing in connection with its offering of Class A and Class F limited partnership Units (the “Units”) pursuant to a prospectus dated August 30, 2021. The Partnership issued 1,000,000 units for gross proceeds of $25,000,000. The Units were offered at a subscription price
(Bloomberg) -- The Canadian firm behind the world’s only physical uranium fund said hedge funds and family offices are driving up demand for the radioactive metal used to fuel nuclear reactors.The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust has itself been on a buying spree, bolstering its stockpile by 45% in four weeks after snapping up 8.1 million pounds of the commodity while prices soared. Uranium has surged 40% this month, putting pressure on utility owners and other users when supplies are dwindling and
TORONTO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) (TSX: U.U) (the “Trust” or “SPUT”), a closed-ended trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical uranium, today announced that it has updated its at-the-market equity program (the “ATM Program”) to issue up to an additional US$1.0 billion of units of the Trust (“Units”) in Canada. Distributions under the ATM
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|