Sprott, Inc. (SII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.13% of US stocks.
- SII's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SII Stock Summary
- SII's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than merely 4.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 75.17%, Sprott Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sprott Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSM, METC, RPAY, TXRH, and HUSA.
- To check out Sprott Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001512920.
SII Valuation Summary
- SII's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 375% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 14 months, SII's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- SII's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SII.
SII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.57% of graded US stocks.
- SII's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 17th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.93||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$34.66||52-week low||$32.57|
|Day high||$35.20||Avg. volume||132,790|
|50-day MA||$38.92||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$41.60||Market Cap||908.11M|
Sprott, Inc. (SII) Company Bio
Sprott, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management services. The Company offers portfolio management, broker-dealer activities, and consulting services to its clients.
Most Popular Stories View All
SII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SII Latest Social Stream
View Full SII Social Stream
Latest SII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprott Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SII as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 28.81.
Gprevious costs got here tumbling down throughout Tuesdays buying and selling session, however buyers can defend towards the volatility with gold miner ETFs from Sprott. Miners can provide buyers publicity to gold with out the worth volatility of investing within the treasured steel itself. A robust pair of funds to think about are the Sprott Gold  The post Protect Towards Unstable Gold Costs with Two Miner ETFs appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Gold prices came tumbling down during Tuesdays trading session, but investors can shield against the volatility with gold miner ETFs from Sprott. Miners can give investors exposure to gold without the price volatility of investing in the precious metal itself. A strong pair of funds to consider are the Sprott Gold Miners ETF (SGDM) and the Sprott  The post Shield Against Volatile Gold Prices with Two Miner ETFs appeared first on ETF Trends .
Gold is largely underrepresented by both institutions and retail investors, said Sprott senior managing director Ed Coyne in a recent webcast about golds place in the COVID-19 recovery economy. Coyne believes the metal still has tremendous upside, especially in comparison to bonds, which have limited upside in the current environment. We encourage investors to take  The post Golds Place in the COVID-19 Recovery appeared first on ETF Trends .
The Faceoff: Wealth manager Canaccord reports highest annual revenue on record, while asset manager Sprott benefits from a mining listing frenzy
Precious metal and wealth management firms both saw gains during the pandemic
SII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|