Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SILK POWR Grades
- SILK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SILK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SILK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SILK Stock Summary
- SILK ROAD MEDICAL INC's stock had its IPO on April 4, 2019, making it an older stock than just 18.86% of US equities in our set.
- SILK's price/sales ratio is 16.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.8%, SILK ROAD MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 81.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SILK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDD, ANIK, PHR, FLYW, and VBIV.
- Visit SILK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to silkroadmed.com.
SILK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SILK's price/sales ratio is 215.69% higher, now standing at 16.1.
- Over the past 46 months, SILK's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SILK.
SILK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SILK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.53% of graded US stocks.
- SILK's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 90th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SILK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SILK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SILK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.95||52-week high||$58.04|
|Prev. close||$53.82||52-week low||$27.21|
|Day high||$55.15||Avg. volume||336,100|
|50-day MA||$53.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.62||Market Cap||2.09B|
Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK) Company Bio
Silk Road Medical, Inc. develops and manufactures medical devices to treat neurovascular diseases. The firm's devices enable vascular access via a puncture adjacent to the collarbone instead of the traditional approach of accessing the vascular system through the groin. Its products include ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection & Stent System. The company was founded by Tony M. Chou and Michi Garrison on March 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SILK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SILK Latest Social Stream
View Full SILK Social Stream
Latest SILK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILK ROAD MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SILK as an investment opportunity.
Silk Road Medical (SILK) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Silk Road Medical, Inc (NASDAQ:SILK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 11, 2022 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Silk Road Medical 2022 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please […]
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Silk Road Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: SILK), a company focused on reducing the risk of stroke and its devastating impact, today announced the company will be participating in the upcoming 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small/Mid Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy outperformed the Russell 2500 Growth Index and returned 0.22% (net), and the index return was -0.12%. During the quarter, weakness in Financials, Health […]
Financings Planned to Support Rapid Expansion of Histotripsy Platform as Company Welcomes Silk Road Medical CEO, Erica Rogers , to its Board of Directors MINNEAPOLIS , Dec. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- HistoSonics, Inc. ( www.histosonics.com ), the developer of a non-invasive, novel sonic beam therapy, announced today that it has raised $85 million in a financing led by Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JJDC, Inc., with participation from existing investors including Venture Investors, Lumira Ventures, Yonjin Venture, and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board, among others. Concurrently, HistoSonics also secured a commitment for a $15 million expansion of the amount available under its existing debt facility with Signature Bank, which the company may access to accelerate strategic projects. ...
SILK Price Returns