Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SILK POWR Grades
- SILK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.37% of US stocks.
- SILK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SILK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
SILK Stock Summary
- Silk Road Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on April 4, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.84% of US equities in our set.
- SILK's price/sales ratio is 22.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SILK's revenue has grown 28.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 76.43% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Silk Road Medical Inc are PRLB, NSPR, FLDM, APDN, and VYNE.
- SILK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Silk Road Medical Inc's official web site, go to silkroadmed.com.
SILK Valuation Summary
- SILK's price/sales ratio is 22.8; this is 100.88% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SILK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 29 months.
- Over the past 29 months, SILK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SILK.
SILK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SILK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.09% of graded US stocks.
- SILK's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 90th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SILK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SILK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SILK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.15||52-week high||$75.80|
|Prev. close||$58.93||52-week low||$43.11|
|Day high||$59.53||Avg. volume||342,500|
|50-day MA||$53.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.51||Market Cap||1.98B|
Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK) Company Bio
Silk Road Medical, Inc. develops and manufactures medical devices to treat neurovascular diseases. The firm's devices enable vascular access via a puncture adjacent to the collarbone instead of the traditional approach of accessing the vascular system through the groin. Its products include ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection & Stent System. The company was founded by Tony M. Chou and Michi Garrison on March 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SILK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SILK Latest Social Stream
View Full SILK Social Stream
Latest SILK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silk Road Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SILK as an investment opportunity.
Erica Rogers, President And CEO at Silk Road Medical (NASDAQ:SILK), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 13, Erica Rogers bought 11,000 Silk Road Medical shares at a price of $1.60 per share, for a total of $17,600. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $57.32 to raise a total of $630,565 from the s
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Silk Road Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: SILK), a company focused on reducing the risk of stroke and its devastating impact, today announced the company will be participating in a fireside chat at the upcoming Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference.
Embolic Protection Devices Market Will Showing Exceptional Growth in near Future, Key Players - Contego Medical, W. L. Gore & Associates, Silk Road Medical, Claret Medical, Allium Medical Solutions
The Embolic Protection Devices Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1 % and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 2020 The Embolic Protection Devices Market business research report by Decisive
First Ever Analysis of TCAR in Standard Surgical Risk Patients Demonstrates Clinical Benefits in Large Comparative Dataset
Large-Scale Analysis of TCAR in The Treatment of Standard Surgical Risk Patients Presented at The Society for Vascular Surgery 2021 Vascular Annual Meeting SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Silk Road Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: SILK), a company focused on reducing the risk of stroke and its devastating impact, is pleased to highlight positive results from an independent analysis of standard surgical risk patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy (CEA) and transcarotid artery revas
Good day, and thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Silk Road Medical's 2021 Second Quarter Earnings. Joining me are Erica Rogers, Chief Executive Officer and Lucas Buchanan, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
SILK Price Returns