Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SILK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SILK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.3% of US stocks.
- SILK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SILK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
SILK Stock Summary
- SILK's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than only 4.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.66, Silk Road Medical Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.91% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SILK is more volatile than merely 24.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Silk Road Medical Inc are AMSC, DRQ, AWH, CDXS, and ASPU.
- SILK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Silk Road Medical Inc's official web site, go to silkroadmed.com.
SILK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SILK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.27||52-week high||$75.80|
|Prev. close||$47.01||52-week low||$35.48|
|Day high||$47.55||Avg. volume||364,033|
|50-day MA||$51.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.57||Market Cap||1.63B|
Silk Road Medical, Inc. (SILK) Company Bio
Silk Road Medical, Inc. develops and manufactures medical devices to treat neurovascular diseases. The firm's devices enable vascular access via a puncture adjacent to the collarbone instead of the traditional approach of accessing the vascular system through the groin. Its products include ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection & Stent System. The company was founded by Tony M. Chou and Michi Garrison on March 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
SILK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SILK Latest Social Stream
View Full SILK Social Stream
Latest SILK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silk Road Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SILK as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Silk Road Medical, Inc in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Micro Cap Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 10.95% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell Microcap Index, which rose 23.89% for the same period. You can […]
Joining me are Erica Rogers, Chief Executive Officer; and Lucas Buchanan, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. Earlier today Silk Road Medical released financial results for the three months ended March 31st, 2021.
Silk Road Medical (SILK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.50% and 3.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SILK Price Returns