Sina Corporation - Ordinary Shares (SINA): Price and Financial Metrics
SINA Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sina Corp comes in at 174.44%, a number that bests 96.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SINA is more volatile than 79.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Sina Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sina Corp are DLB, SBBP, ACIW, VRNT, and CRNT.
- Visit SINA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sina.com.
SINA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SINA Price/Volume Stats
Sina Corporation - Ordinary Shares (SINA) Company Bio
Sina Corporation operates as an online media company in China. It operates SINA.com, an online brand advertising portal that provides region-focused format and content. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Shanghai, China.