Sina Corporation - Ordinary Shares (SINA): Price and Financial Metrics
SINA Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sina Corp comes in at 174.44%, a number that bests 96.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SINA is more volatile than only 20.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SINA comes in at 18.4% -- higher than that of 82.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sina Corp are VNDA, DIOD, DLB, SUPN, and NTGR.
- Visit SINA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sina.com.
SINA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SINA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.82||52-week high||$66.66|
|Prev. close||$32.44||52-week low||$26.04|
|Day high||$33.23||Avg. volume||843,137|
|50-day MA||$34.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.71||Market Cap||2.35B|
Sina Corporation - Ordinary Shares (SINA) Company Bio
Sina Corporation operates as an online media company in China. It operates SINA.com, an online brand advertising portal that provides region-focused format and content. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Shanghai, China.