Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SINO POWR Grades
- SINO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SINO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 171 days.
- SINO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
SINO Stock Summary
- For SINO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 0.98 for Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 7.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SINO is more volatile than 96.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SINO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTEK, BCEI, KERN, SPOK, and KVHI.
- SINO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd's official web site, go to www.sino-global.com.
SINO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.47||52-week high||$12.28|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||2,941,640|
|50-day MA||$5.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||50.13M|
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO) Company Bio
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. offers marine shipping agency services. The Company handles handysize, panamax, capesize, roll-on and roll-off, and very large crude carrier class ships.
SINO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINO Latest Social Stream
View Full SINO Social Stream
Latest SINO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINO as an investment opportunity.
Sino-Global to Acquire Majority of Blockchain Infrastructure Developer in $5 Million Stock Transaction
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We") today announced it has agreed to acquire a 60% ownership of blockchain infrastructure developer Super Node LLC in an all stock transaction valued at $5 million. The transaction is subject to the satisfaction of warranties and representations under the purchase agreement.
Thinking about buying stock in Neos Therapeutics, Oriental Culture, Sino-Global Shipping, Bank of America, or Can Fite Biopharma?
NEW YORK, March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for NEOS, OCG, SINO, BAC, and CANF. To see how InvestorsObserver's proprietary scoring system rates these stocks, view the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link….
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO ) shares were … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Sino-Global Shipping America revealed it will now accept bitcoin as a form of payment for its global shipping, freight, and logistics services.
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We"), a non-asset based global shipping and freight logistical integrated solutions provider, announced today the execution of a purchase agreement (the "Agreement") of 2,783 digital currency operation servers (the "Products") for RMB 30 million (approximately USD 4.6 million) from Hebei Yanghuai Technology Co., Ltd. ("Yanghuai"), reaching a total of 50,440 t/s in computing power. This purchase is another step in the Company's recent strategic expansion into the digital currency market.
SINO Price Returns
Continue Researching SINOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch