Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SINO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SINO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.45% of US stocks.
- SINO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- SINO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SINO Stock Summary
- SINO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SINO is more volatile than 96.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SINO comes in at -131.46% -- higher than that of just 1.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SINO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DWSN, POAI, VISL, MIND, and OSW.
- Visit SINO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sino-global.com.
SINO Valuation Summary
- SINO's price/earnings ratio is -2.6; this is 108.9% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 160 months, SINO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.8.
- SINO's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SINO.
SINO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -39.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.55%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 12.41%.
The table below shows SINO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SINO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.59||52-week high||$12.28|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||1,959,086|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||38.75M|
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO) Company Bio
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. offers marine shipping agency services. The Company handles handysize, panamax, capesize, roll-on and roll-off, and very large crude carrier class ships.
SINO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINO Latest Social Stream
View Full SINO Social Stream
Latest SINO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINO as an investment opportunity.
Sino-Global Signs LOI to Acquire Clamour, Southeast Asia's First Online High-End Artworks and Collections Trading Platform
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We") today announced it has signed a nonbinding letter of intent to acquire Clamour, Southeast Asia's first online high-end artworks and collections trading platform. Upon entering a definitive purchase agreement, Sino-Global expects to acquire 100% of Clamour's equity interest for approximately $3 million dollars in cash and stock.
It’s never fun to focus on stocks that could crash — and, in this case, I’m not talking about a minor correction here. Instead, I’m talking huge volatility: 20% down or more. By now, you’ve heard about the “10X culture.” This isn’t just about your portfolio. Rather, you see advertisements everywhere about 10X-ing your income, your personality, your love life and other things that I don’t think are possible to 10X. Don’t quote me on this, but I believe the 10X thing came from marketing guru Grant Cardone — a person you don’t want to criticize or you might die. And that’s the point.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Americans are optimistic, so they don’t want to talk about stocks that could crash. Arguably most are not in the mood to learn about how they could...
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We") today announced it will launch a new exchange for NFTs (non-fungible tokens) in collaboration with e-commerce public chain CyberMiles. The new NFT exchange will serve as a highly-secure, robust platform for collectors, artists, musicians and investors to create, sell and buy one of a kind, digital content represented as NFTs. The companies expect to officially launch their new NFT platform in July 2021, providing a critical link between the virtual blockchain world and the physical world.
Takung Art jumped amid talk the Chinese-based online art trading platform will dive into the crypto art game. Sino-Global is launching an NFT exchange.
SINO Price Returns
Continue Researching SINOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd (SINO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch