Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SINT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,233,044, SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than merely 2.16% of US stocks.
- SINT's price/sales ratio is 10.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 101.3%, a number that bests 91.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SNGX, BYSI, XBIO, HCWB, and AEZS.
- Visit SINT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sintx.com.
SINT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SINT's price/sales ratio is 573.68% higher, now standing at 12.8.
- Over the past 105 months, SINT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SINT.
SINT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.29%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.51%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.12%.
The table below shows SINT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SINT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SINT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.85% of graded US stocks.
- SINT's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 167th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVNO, ADMT, and STAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SINT.
The table below shows SINT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SINT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$1.36|
|Prev. close||$0.33||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||125,910|
|50-day MA||$0.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||7.91M|
Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT) Company Bio
Sintx Technologies, Inc. operates as a commercial biomaterial company. The Company focuses on using silicon nitride technology platform to develop, manufacture, and sell a range of medical devices, as well as markets spinal fusion products and develops products for use in total hip and knee joint replacements. Sintx Technologies serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SINT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINT Latest Social Stream
View Full SINT Social Stream
Latest SINT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINT as an investment opportunity.
NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH AWARDS GRANT TO SINTX TECHNOLOGIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF 3D PRINTED ANTIMICROBIAL TRAUMA DEVICE
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of advanced ceramic materials for medical and technical applications, announced today a Phase I grant of $275k awarded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to develop and test an antimicrobial trauma device. The device will be constructed of a 3D printed continuous carbon fiber (cCF) reinforced polyetherketoneketone
SINTX TECHNOLOGIES AWARDED DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY GRANT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF 3D PRINTED CERAMIC HEAT EXCHANGERS
SiNtx Technologies, Inc. Alumina ceramic heat exchangers SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, is pleased to announce the receipt of a Phase II award of $1.1M, issued by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to develop, design and characterize 3D-printed alumina ceramic heat exchangers for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
SINTX TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF RIGHTS OFFERING SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AND UPDATED TERMS AND DATES OF ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNNOUNCED RIGHTS OFFERING
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, today announced that the subscription period for its previously announced rights offering has commenced. The Company has also extended the subscription period to October 12, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET to accommodate the Columbus Day holiday. If exercising subscription rights through a broker, dealer, bank or other nominee, rig
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, today provided an informational update to its security holders regarding its proposed rights offering and the expected key dates and terms relative to the offering. Security holders are advised that open market purchases of SINTX’s common stock be completed by Wednesday, September 21, 2022 to be considered a stockholde
SINTX ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL FDA 510(k) PRE-SUBMISSION MEETING FOR SILICON NITRIDE-PEEK COMPOSITE SPINE IMPLANTS
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of advanced ceramic materials for medical and technical applications, announced today it has held a successful 510(k) pre-submission meeting with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concerning the potential development and commercialization of silicon nitride-PEEK (FleX-SN PEEK) spine implants. In the meet
SINT Price Returns
Continue Researching SINTWant to do more research on Sintx Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch