Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT): Price and Financial Metrics
SINT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$35.90|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$0.81||Avg. volume||309,935|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||3.41M|
SINT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SINT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- SINT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 166 days.
- SINT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.84% of US stocks).
SINT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,471,624, SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than merely 1.82% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SINT's revenue has grown 189.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.8% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of 98.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEC, PTN, BNOX, LNTH, and ONTX.
- Visit SINT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sintx.com.
SINT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SINT's price/earnings ratio is 101.12% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- SINT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SINT.
SINT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -93.79%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -93.79%.
The table below shows SINT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SINT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SINT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.85% of graded US stocks.
- SINT's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 167th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVNO, ADMT, and STAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SINT.
The table below shows SINT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT) Company Bio
Sintx Technologies, Inc. operates as a commercial biomaterial company. The Company focuses on using silicon nitride technology platform to develop, manufacture, and sell a range of medical devices, as well as markets spinal fusion products and develops products for use in total hip and knee joint replacements. Sintx Technologies serves clients in the United States.
SINT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINT Latest Social Stream
View Full SINT Social Stream
Latest SINT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SINTX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 ChatGPT penny stock picks. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 ChatGPT Penny Stock Picks. The AI boom that started with the launch of ChatGPT from OpenAI seems to have no end in sight. A McKinsey report compared the fickle rise of […]
3DCERAM SINTO INC. and SINTX TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING OF ADVANCED CERAMICS
GRAND LEDGE, MI and SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3DCERAM Sinto, Inc. (3DCERAM Sinto Inc; https://sintoamerica.com/3dceram-sinto-usa/), a turnkey provider for additive manufacturing of advanced ceramics, and SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT; “SINTX” or the “Company”), a manufacturer of advanced ceramics for biomedical and technical markets, announced today a collaboration to develop multiple novel resins and processes for the additive manufacturing o
SALT LAKE CITY, February 14, 2023--SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT; "SINTX" or the "Company"), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, announced today that equipment installation along with key renovations and upgrades to its SINTX Armor facility in Salt Lake City are now complete. This milestone is the result of an intensive effort by the SINTX team to upgrade the facility’s infrastructure and install armor manufacturing equipment that was acquired from O
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, today announced the closing of its public offering of 2,150,000 units, with each unit consisting of one share of its common stock, or one pre-funded warrant to purchase one share of its common stock, one Class C Warrant with each warrant to purchase one share of common stock, and one half of one Class D Warrant with eac
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 2,150,000 units, with each unit consisting of one share of its common stock, or one pre-funded warrant to purchase one share of its common stock, one Class C Warrant with each warrant to purchase one share of common stock, and one half of one Class D Warrant with eac
SINT Price Returns
Continue Researching SINTWant to do more research on Sintx Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch