Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SINT POWR Grades
- SINT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SINT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SINT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SINT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,855,088, Sintx Technologies Inc has a greater market value than only 3.22% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 85.56, Sintx Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.39% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SINT's revenue has grown -54.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sintx Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONTX, MNDO, TSEM, ICCC, and SLRX.
- SINT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sintx Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.sintx.com.
SINT Valuation Summary
- SINT's price/sales ratio is 91.9; this is 709.69% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SINT's price/sales ratio has moved up 89 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, SINT's price/sales ratio has gone up 89.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SINT.
SINT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -99.85%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -92.66%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.58%.
The table below shows SINT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SINT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SINT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.78% of graded US stocks.
- SINT's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 164th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HJLI, ADMT, and STAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SINT.
The table below shows SINT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SINT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$3.44|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||2,421,146|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||33.10M|
Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT) Company Bio
Sintx Technologies, Inc. operates as a commercial biomaterial company. The Company focuses on using silicon nitride technology platform to develop, manufacture, and sell a range of medical devices, as well as markets spinal fusion products and develops products for use in total hip and knee joint replacements. Sintx Technologies serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SINT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINT Latest Social Stream
View Full SINT Social Stream
Latest SINT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sintx Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINT as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. ( www.sintx.com ) (NASDAQ: SINT) (SINTX or the Company), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, announced that the Companys annual meeting of stockholders was convened on September 15, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. and immediately adjourned, without any business being conducted, due to lack of the required quorum.
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. ( www.sintx.com ) (NASDAQ: SINT) (SINTX or the Company), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, announced today that its newly created and wholly-owned subsidiary, SINTX Armor, will be located in Salt Lake City, Utah and that it has signed a 10-year lease on a facility to house development and manufacturing activities for SINTX Armor.
Earnings results for Sintx Technologies , Analyst Opinion on Sintx Technologies , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:SINT), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Sintx Technologies (NASDAQ:SINT) appeared first on .
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, announced the hiring of a new business leader, and provided a business update focused on its antipathogenic segment. Key points in this update include the following: Hire of new leader for the antipathogenic business segmentProgress in materials, manufacturing, testing, and intellectual propertyStatus of ant
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. ( www.sintx.com ) (NASDAQ: SINT) (SINTX or the Company), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics for medical and non-medical applications, announced today that it is reassessing the exclusive Patent License Agreement with O2TODAY in light of O2TODAYs decision to delay launch of its SiNPRO filters and masks.
SINT Price Returns
Continue Researching SINTWant to do more research on Sintx Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch