Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SINT Stock Summary
- SINT has a market capitalization of $15,001,139 -- more than approximately only 1.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.75, Sintx Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.94% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SINT is more volatile than 94.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sintx Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLS, MNDO, SLRX, HSTO, and FKWL.
- Visit SINT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sintx.com.
SINT Valuation Summary
- SINT's price/sales ratio is 91.9; this is 709.69% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SINT's price/sales ratio has moved up 89 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, SINT's price/sales ratio has gone up 89.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SINT.
SINT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.59%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.09%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -99.85%.
The table below shows SINT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SINT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SINT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.85% of graded US stocks.
- SINT's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 167th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVNO, ADMT, and STAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SINT.
The table below shows SINT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SINT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SINT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$2.06|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||135,925|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.82||Market Cap||11.37M|
Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT) Company Bio
Sintx Technologies, Inc. operates as a commercial biomaterial company. The Company focuses on using silicon nitride technology platform to develop, manufacture, and sell a range of medical devices, as well as markets spinal fusion products and develops products for use in total hip and knee joint replacements. Sintx Technologies serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SINT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SINT Latest Social Stream
View Full SINT Social Stream
Latest SINT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sintx Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SINT as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, announced today its Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Bryan J. McEntire, will be retiring at the end of 2021 after 17 years with the company. Dr. Ryan Bock will move into the role of Vice President of Research and Development (R&D) to take on the leadership of SINTX’s R&D activities. Following retirement, Dr. Mc
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. ( www.sint x .com ) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, shared an end of the year 2021 business update including details from its biomedical, antipathogenic, and industrial business segments:
Vanguard Group Inc. raised its position in shares of Sintx Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SINT) by 158.6% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 968,942 shares of the companys stock after acquiring an additional 594,280 shares during the period. Vanguard Group Inc. 
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (www.sintx.com) (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics, provided an update today on the launch of its newly created and wholly-owned subsidiary SINTX Armor. SINTX has signed a 10-year lease on a facility near its headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT to house development and manufacturing activities for SINTX Armor. All of the equipment associated with the ceramic a
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. ( www.sintx.com ) (NASDAQ: SINT) (SINTX or the Company), an original equipment manufacturer of advanced ceramics for medical and non-medical applications, announced today that it has ended its Patent License Agreement with O2TODAY following O2TODAYs delay in bringing a product to market.
SINT Price Returns
Continue Researching SINTWant to do more research on Sintx Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sintx Technologies Inc (SINT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch