Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
SIRI Stock Summary
- SIRI has a higher market value than 93.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,191,317,710.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIRI is -9.66 -- better than just 1.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -14.41 for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 1.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sirius Xm Holdings Inc are PPG, ZBH, LYB, CLX, and CHT.
- SIRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.siriusxm.com.
SIRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.89||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$6.87||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$6.94||Avg. volume||23,840,061|
|50-day MA||$6.65||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||30.48B|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Company Bio
Sirius XM Holdings provides satellite radio services in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York, New York.