Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIRI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SIRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.94% of US stocks.
- SIRI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SIRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.05% of US stocks).
SIRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIRI is -2.69 -- better than only 3.79% of US stocks.
- SIRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 272.91 -- higher than 89.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SIRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAB, OC, PRGO, COO, and ANIP.
- Visit SIRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siriusxm.com.
SIRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SIRI's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SIRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIRI.
SIRI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2363.16%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 10.51%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 14.64%.
The table below shows SIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.27% of graded US stocks.
- SIRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.827 -- ranking 7th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CABO, CHTR, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIRI.
The table below shows SIRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIRI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SIRI, see our SIRI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.59||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
SIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$6.85|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$3.43|
|Day high||$4.02||Avg. volume||17,275,455|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||15.45B|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Company Bio
Sirius XM Holdings provides satellite radio services in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full SIRI Social Stream
Latest SIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIRI as an investment opportunity.
Sirius XM (SIRI) to Audio Broadcast 2023 Masters Tournament
Sirius XM (SIRI) to exclusively broadcast the 2023 Masters Tournament for Masters week, from Apr 1-9.
3 Nasdaq 100 Stocks That Have Never Been This Cheap
These brand-name companies, some of which have been public for more than a quarter of a century, are historically inexpensive.
7 Strong Buy Stocks Under $10 to Snap Up Now
Markets are missing out on these seven strong buy stocks under $10, which trade at too good a value score for savvy investors to ignore.
3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy With $10 Right Now
As much as we'd enjoy a stock market that never declined, stocks can and do move in both directions. Last year, all three major U.S. stock indexes tumbled into respective bear markets and produced their worst returns since the financial crisis. Despite 39 official stock market corrections in the benchmark S&P 500 since the beginning of 1950, all but the current decline eventually gave way to a bull market rally that took the broader market to new highs.
15 Best Stocks Under $10 To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 15 best stocks to buy now that are currently trading under $10. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Stocks Under $10 To Buy Now. The stock market volatility of 2022 has carried into 2023. The year got off […]
SIRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIRIWant to do more research on Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...