Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIRI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SIRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.93% of US stocks.
- SIRI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SIRI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SIRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIRI is -3.13 -- better than merely 2.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 475.82, Sirius Xm Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.72 for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sirius Xm Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EAT, KOF, THR, NATI, and KRNT.
- Visit SIRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siriusxm.com.
SIRI Valuation Summary
- SIRI's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 2.94% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SIRI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $67.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SIRI's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIRI.
SIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$8.14|
|Prev. close||$6.40||52-week low||$4.95|
|Day high||$6.37||Avg. volume||26,047,725|
|50-day MA||$6.24||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$6.08||Market Cap||25.89B|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Company Bio
Sirius XM Holdings provides satellite radio services in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York, New York.
SIRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SIRI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sirius Xm Holdings Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 52.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sirius Xm Holdings Inc, consider:
- Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 81.43% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 54.47% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full SIRI Social Stream
Latest SIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sirius Xm Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIRI as an investment opportunity.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Management Presents at Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference (Transcript)
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference Call June 15, 2021 11:10 ET Company Participants Sean Sullivan - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Doug Mitchelson - Credit Suisse Presentation Doug Mitchelson Good morning. Welcome to the next section of the 23rd...
Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi, Myles Udland, and Julie Hyman speak with NextNav Chairman and XM Satellite Radio Founder, Gary Parsons, about NextNav’s SPAC deal, and outlook for 3D GPS technology.
SiriusXM (SIRI) will provide 45 hours of live tournament coverage of US Open Championship between Jun 17-20.
SiriusXM announced today its programming schedule as the exclusive national radio broadcaster for the 121st U.S. Open Championship, played June 17-20 at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, California.
In this article, we discuss Warren Buffett’s most profitable investments of all time. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these investments, go directly to Warren Buffett’s 5 Most Profitable Investments of All Time. Warren Buffett, affectionately referred to as the ‘Oracle of Omaha’ due to his roots in the former Nebraskan capital, […]
SIRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIRIWant to do more research on Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch