Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SIRI reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.84% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SIRI has less volatility in its price than 93.5% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SIRI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WERN, DLR, FCAP, RDY and RMAX.
SIRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SIRI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 72.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 0.94% is in the bottom 16.08%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Sirius Xm Holdings Inc's estimated return of -72.48% surpasses about merely 18.43% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, SIRI's equity discount rate is less than 72% of those stocks.
SIRI Dividend Chart
SIRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SIRI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIRI||Sirius XM Holdings Inc.||0.94%|
|2||CMLS||Cumulus Media Inc. -||0.00%|
|3||SPOT||Spotify Technology S.A.||0.00%|
|4||LSXMA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty SiriusXM||0.00%|
|5||SGA||Saga Communications, Inc. -||0.00%|
|6||TSQ||Townsquare Media, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||P||Pandora Media, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||ROIA||Radio One, Inc. -||0.00%|
|9||ROIAK||Radio One, Inc. - Class D||0.00%|
|10||BBGI||Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|11||LSXMK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty SiriusXM||0.00%|
|12||SALM||Salem Media Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SIRI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sirius Xm Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc Common Stock (SIRI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) - Dividend Investor
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc (SIRI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha