SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
SITE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SITE is 3.4 -- better than 86.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.43%, SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGC, GNE, RVLV, ANF, and LAWS.
- Visit SITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.50||52-week high||$179.04|
|Prev. close||$151.89||52-week low||$53.29|
|Day high||$158.50||Avg. volume||341,498|
|50-day MA||$162.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$132.93||Market Cap||7.03B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
SiteOne Landscape (SITE): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.37.Revenue of $675.1M (+26.2% Y/Y) beats by $74.06M.Press Release...
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants John Guthrie - Executive VP, CFO & Assistant Secretary Doug Black - Chairman & CEO Scott Salmon - Executive VP of Strategy & Development Conference Call Participants David Manthey - Baird...
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (the “Company” or “SiteOne”) (NYSE: SITE) announced earnings for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended January
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE:SITE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Will stock surge before Earnings results? Stock market Insights & financial analysis
SiteOne Landscape Supply announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!