SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
SITE Stock Summary
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.37% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 355.46, SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.46% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc is higher than 90.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc are OLLI, WLH, KNSL, CLAR, and CRAI.
- Visit SITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.67||52-week high||$97.00|
|Prev. close||$95.85||52-week low||$45.32|
|Day high||$96.99||Avg. volume||281,250|
|50-day MA||$89.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.65||Market Cap||3.92B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.