SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.22||52-week high||$176.16|
|Prev. close||$163.45||52-week low||$97.36|
|Day high||$161.22||Avg. volume||270,919|
|50-day MA||$162.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.71||Market Cap||7.26B|
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SITE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- SITE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SITE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SITE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SITE is 2.92 -- better than 81.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.45, SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC are RHI, BOOT, KTB, SKX, and POOL.
- SITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC's official web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SITE's price/sales ratio is 10.53% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 90 months, SITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITE.
SITE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.23%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 193.88%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.82%.
The table below shows SITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- SITE's asset turnover comes in at 1.678 -- ranking 2nd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, SISI, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITE.
The table below shows SITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
Delving into the financial metrics and competitive strengths that position SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc for market outperformance
Is SiteOne Landscape Supply's current stock price truly reflective of its intrinsic value? Let's find out.
SiteOne Landscape (SITE) shares have been gaining on the back of better-than-expected second-quarter 2023 results, solid demand and the string of acquisitions made in this year so far.
DraftKings (NASDAQ:DKNG) shares rose more than 3% pre-market today after JPMorgan upgraded the company to Overweight from Neutral and raised its price target to $37.00 from $26.00.
On September 20, 2023, Doug Black, the CEO of SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (NYSE:SITE), sold 8,000 shares of the company.
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch