SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITE POWR Grades
- SITE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SITE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.56% of US stocks).
SITE Stock Summary
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.54% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc is higher than 85.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc are COLM, TPR, UAA, RVLV, and FL.
- SITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's official web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SITE's price/sales ratio is 61.11% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 65 months, SITE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 118.6.
- Over the past 65 months, SITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITE.
SITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- SITE's asset turnover comes in at 1.678 -- ranking 2nd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, SISI, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITE.
The table below shows SITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.78||52-week high||$260.00|
|Prev. close||$125.67||52-week low||$117.66|
|Day high||$125.00||Avg. volume||369,817|
|50-day MA||$148.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$193.24||Market Cap||5.38B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Small Cap Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Ashtead Group PLC, W.W. Grainger, Inc., SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. and ScanSource, Inc
Ashtead Group PLC, W.W. Grainger, Inc., SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. and ScanSource, Inc are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
SiteOne Landscape Supply (NYSE: SITE ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 06:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings SiteOne Landscape Supply beat estimated earnings by 122.22%, reporting an EPS of $0.6 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ROSWELL, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (the “Company” or “SiteOne”) (NYSE: SITE) announced earnings for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended January 2, 2022 (“Fiscal 2021”). “We are pleased with our excellent finish to the year as we achieved record growth in sales and profits. We are entering 2022 with stronger teams, improved capabilities, and excellent momentum in our business,” said Doug Black, SiteOne’s Chairman and CEO. “Throughout the year, our terrific te
No summary available.
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch