SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITE POWR Grades
- SITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SITE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.07% of US stocks).
SITE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SITE is 3.38 -- better than 86.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc is higher than 89.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSIC, YETI, GPS, NUS, and TPR.
- Visit SITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SITE's price/sales ratio is 61.11% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 65 months, SITE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 118.6.
- Over the past 65 months, SITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITE.
SITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.56% of graded US stocks.
- SITE's asset turnover comes in at 1.678 -- ranking 2nd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, TYHT, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITE.
The table below shows SITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$207.98||52-week high||$212.12|
|Prev. close||$207.64||52-week low||$114.96|
|Day high||$212.12||Avg. volume||330,166|
|50-day MA||$191.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$174.30||Market Cap||9.27B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
SiteOne Landscape (SITE) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
SiteOne (SITE) gains from strengthening demand, growth investments, sound supply-chain capabilities, and operational and commercial initiatives. Acquired assets are helping expand its market presence.
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE), the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscape supplies in the United States, today announced that Doug Black, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John Guthrie, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference on September 9, 2021. Management
SiteOne Landscape (SITE) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
ROSWELL, Ga., August 24, 2021--SiteOne® Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced today that Green Brothers Earth Works and Southern Landscape Supply (together, "Green Brothers") have joined SiteOne. Green Brothers serves the greater Atlanta market with four locations focused on the distribution of landscape supplies and hardscapes to landscape professionals.
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch