SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITE POWR Grades
- SITE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SITE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.9% of US stocks).
SITE Stock Summary
- SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.69% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC is higher than 88.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIT, COLM, MSM, AOS, and RL.
- Visit SITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SITE's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.03% higher, now standing at 19.9.
- Over the past 82 months, SITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITE.
SITE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 68.23%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 193.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1286.59%.
The table below shows SITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- SITE's asset turnover comes in at 1.678 -- ranking 2nd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, SISI, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITE.
The table below shows SITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.51||52-week high||$191.65|
|Prev. close||$145.30||52-week low||$97.36|
|Day high||$151.53||Avg. volume||234,865|
|50-day MA||$125.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.72||Market Cap||6.83B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
ROSWELL, Ga., January 23, 2023--SiteOne® Landscape Supply, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SITE), the largest and only national full product line wholesale distributor of landscape supplies in the United States, today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8:00 a.m. (ET) that same day.
SiteOne Landscape Supply (NYSE:SITE) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last five years
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
In Friday’s session, SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc. (NYSE:SITE) marked $117.32 per share, down from $119.02 in the previous session. While SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc. has underperformed by -1.43%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SITE fell by -50.67%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
ROSWELL, Ga., December 22, 2022--SiteOne® Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced today the company completed its acquisition of Whittlesey Landscape Supplies & Recycling ("Whittlesey"), a producer and wholesale distributor of bulk landscape supplies and hardscapes with seven facilities across central Texas.
ROSWELL, Ga., December 20, 2022--SiteOne® Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced today the company completed its acquisition of Telluride Natural Stone, a wholesale distributor of hardscapes products and landscape supplies with one location in the greater Phoenix, Arizona market.
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch