SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITE POWR Grades
- SITE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SITE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.93% of US stocks).
SITE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SITE is 3.03 -- better than 83.26% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC is higher than 92.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC are MSM, TPR, AIT, RL, and PDCO.
- Visit SITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to siteone.com.
SITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SITE's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.32% higher, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 78 months, SITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITE.
SITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- SITE's asset turnover comes in at 1.678 -- ranking 2nd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, SISI, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITE.
The table below shows SITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.79||52-week high||$260.00|
|Prev. close||$108.61||52-week low||$100.36|
|Day high||$114.82||Avg. volume||331,905|
|50-day MA||$125.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.62||Market Cap||5.12B|
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) Company Bio
Site One Landscape Supply distributes landscape supplies in the United States and Canada. It provides irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, such as herbicides; landscape accessories; turf protection products; grass seed; turf care equipment and golf course maintenance supplies; and nursery goods, as well as hardscapes, including pavers, natural stones, and blocks; outdoor lighting; and ice melt products, as well as related value-added consultative services to its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITE Latest Social Stream
View Full SITE Social Stream
Latest SITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITEONE LANDSCAPE SUPPLY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITE as an investment opportunity.
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. ( NYSE:SITE ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the fund returned -25.81% net of fees compared to a -19.25% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The fund underperformed in the […]
Baron Funds, an asset management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Real Estate Fund (the “Fund”) declined 20.62% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter of 2022, underperforming its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index (the […]
ROSWELL, Ga., September 07, 2022--SiteOne® Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced today the company completed its acquisition of Kaknes Landscape Supply ("Kaknes"), a wholesale distributor of nursery products with one location in Naperville, Illinois, a suburb west of Chicago.
Is Weakness In SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE:SITE) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 9.7% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard SiteOne Landscape Supply (NYSE:SITE...
SITE Price Returns
Continue Researching SITEWant to do more research on SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (SITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch